Why are nigs so materialistic?

Why are nigs so materialistic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gy0zP4pYkSo&t=60
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Back in my day (1990's), niggers used to wear baggy pants and white tshirts.

What happened?

It's actually just collectivism...

I think a better question is why are some western European cultures so individualistic? Everyone else, from Arabs to Chinese are collectivist as fuck.

Low-IQ and high time preference probably.

everything paid on EBT.

niggers are all about tryin to impress....Italians are part nigger and they get blingy too

Low IQ combined with the fact that they've been poor for generations. Because they're surrounded by poverty they want to emulate wealth.

Having a fashion sense this shitty should be a punishable offense desu

It's culture. It's not a good culture but it's still a culture.

They can't believe in abstractions such as God, fantasy, future etc..

Easy as f*** to manipulate through music and television

Che said it best

Because of multigenerational indoctrination, started by both Soviet and none soviet agents in academia in the 1940's (GI Bill) , in the 1960's this accelerated and now this line of cultural Marxist thought is dominate in society. It took 3-4 generations but my god it's been effective!

every western culture is materialistic mostly, dude.

it's just the materials that they choose to acquire are different than whites mostly.

Proof that low waisted pants are for the niggers.

kanye west and ASAP rocky paved the way for these tight jean wearing fags to wear designer shit casually

Wrong one lol

kikes at MTV

people like them would give up large pieces of land for beads and shiny things just like native americans

shitskins are the most prideful bunch of liars
without white people they would still be building huts out of sticks and marking their property with fecal matter

Yup. Its rare that people mention the lack of generational wealth that most African Americans face. Shit schools with shit job prospects, high divorce rates and a dependence on the state leads to poor asset management.

There hasn't been a divorce on either side of my family going back 4 generations. How many African Americans can say that? Divorce has a huge negative impact on a persons ability to climb the social ladder.

How are you defining materialism then? If anything East Asians are the least flashy and most reserved group, and they save more money than any other race based on tons of studies that have been done on the subject, they seem to more focused on the long term, helping their children, making sure their family is healthy, etc. which doesn't really seem like all that materialistic.

The same reason why they loot, and pillage, and take as much as they can get their hands on in the event of a natural disaster.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gy0zP4pYkSo&t=60

Why are they all under 5'7

wtf I love communism now!

because they learned it from whites and have applied it to themselves in their own way.

they had a good teacher.

Its called tribalism, and white people evolved out of it centuries ago.

malnutrition probably

>high time preference
this

Like women, they have no souls. They're not humans. They're literally animals. American niggers are, for the most part, human-animal hybrids.

So, because they have no souls, like women, they have no spiritual aspect. Women feign/mimic spirituality in order to exploit man's blind spot and take their resources. Niggers don't have this opportunity so there is no reason for them to pretend.

Southern niggers still do that. It's the northern inner city niggers that spend all their money on jordans then blame whitey that their welfare check isn't enough.

This looks like a screamo promo pic from 2002... except everybody is black.

Tight shirts, tight jeans, really showing off that belt buckle- didn't these dudes open for .hopesfall. back in 06?

you're asking the wrong questions.
why are nigs so poor?

Hello divide and conquer jew

Hello, nigger-loving white cucknight.

Niggers gonna nig.

Good point

Just Russian cyber hacked a picture of this poster

Uh it didn't load here it is

Cultural Marxism is collectivist.

There's a reason the people who made individualism a political ideology, the libertarians, wrote all the good arguments against it.

The source of libertarianism is something beautiful. It's a culture amongst some middle class white men, it's a completely pro intellectual culture that refuses to forget knowledge from the past because buzzwords.

This is what OP is probably comparing to. All people are collectivist against it.

Flashy is based off of cultural agreements, but plenty of white men are fine being tasteless if it's an inconvenience, because they might not actually agree to whatever is predefined as flashy or even the whole premise of flashy. That's individualistic. There is no real flashy. It's a metaphysic.

BTW Asians here in Australia are fairly different to the children of whoever could leak through the China-America immigration policy. These are people who buy jets when they're middle class or land grab European descendent cities. These are very materialistic people.

Indians aren't materialistic, but they are very collectivist. So hey, whatever.

Tribalism was actually the last guy's next point, and is actually an important thing that is missing from our current culture... because you know who.

We didn't evolve out of it, Europeans lived with it for thousands of years. It became an inconvenience, so without moral authorities nothing was left to stop ""adults"" cutting it away, like initiating divorces or having children raised in day care.

Why do you do this?

I was out for a run the other day and I told some nigger kid to pull his pants up because his ass was hanging out

This... I sometimes work in nig neighborhoods. A month ago I went to this fucking trashed row home. Dirtiest shit I've seen in a bit. Whole place just trashed. Bedroom closet upstairs must have had 40 pairs of Jordan's. Their priorities are fucked

American blacks are mostly turbo manlets.
A small percent of NBA tier blacks skew the average up to about 177cm.

Because stupid people believe materialistic things bring them happiness when it doesn't

I wear the same outfit too, but I'm not a nigger

Sounds like you don't know the difference between stating factual but negative information about a class of people, and hating that class of people.

Are you retarded?

If I told you that dogs are subhuman, and that they had low IQs, would you assume that I was a dog-hater and that all dogs attacked me when I was around them?

Die in a fire dipshit.

Single moms

These guys also look like they'd suck some dick for some Louie V

Trump is the more materialistic than any nigger.

Because music and TV are in your face now more than ever because of YouTube. And we all know that music and fucking TV are the waste if I can influence people.

How come niggers dress like emo white kids from the early 2000's now?

women and capitalism

>guys in girls jeans trying to look hard

You kids are scared of guys in girl jeans?

LOL

Stop wearing girls clothes.

blacks are literally same size as me, smaller, or taller, not getting this meme desu.

Lel legit put them in vans, remove the bling and hats.

Yeah you are.

Africans are obsessed with self-promotion to the point of ruin

What else are they gonna do with their government money and handouts? Self improvement? That's racist

I'm only 6' and I tower over most blacks I see.
Maybe it's regional.

Niggers are penny wise but pound foolish aka nigger rich.

Niggers just don't understand money. I overheard a welfare queen call credit cards "free money" today.

get back to r9k and stay there nigger

No

LOL they all look like homosexuals.

Do they not realize how gay those outfits are?

they need to bling up and drive a fancy hoopie, cause in reality, they aint' getting a good job.

so they gotta convince the females of their species they have money some how.

niggers think that material things express how rich you are, they might wear expensive clothes and shoes but drive a shitty police auction crown victoria with no insurance, live with their parents past 18 and use ebt to pay for any nourishment. real ballers.

MAH DIIIICK

Keep pedestalizing women and eventually you'll lose your v-card champ.

You smell like a mama's boy - so used to licking out her rotten, infected cunt for validation that the stink never leaves you.

>Why are nigs so materialistic?
Primitive impulse to attract females and demonstrate wealth.

It works though. Women love it, and white teens idolize them.

fuck off kike

>It works though. Women love it, and white teens idolize them.
Right. It works on teens and high schoolers, because a $50 polo is a big deal.
Anything older and it flops, because real money is required. Not stupid sneakers and a t-shirt.

>anti-matierialistic cucks ITT

t. Shaun King

Because niggers are inferior. They are inferior intellectually, physically, and mentally. Niggers belong in the Congo with the rest of the great apes. There, they can stink freely and nobody will care.

Blacks have been taken over by feminism, and now they want to look like emos & hipsters mixed with niggerball aesthetics.

You're watching the slow burn of feminism on a culture & group of people

>There, they can stink freely and nobody will care.
Declaration of Independence said all men are created equal.
That means you have to live with niggers and raise them as your own. Feed them and nurture them, via taxes. They're men. Every homosapien is included.
Are you saying some homosapiens shouldn't be included?

Holy shit these niggers look retarded.

It's all fake designer shit anyway.

Niggers fucking stink....

>Everyone else, from Arabs to Chinese are collectivist as fuck.
arabs are, chinese definitely arent.

What about chiggers? Half Chinese, half nigger....

Way gay

based gookmoot posting tonight

nice shoes

In Africa it shows wealth and gets you wives... that's their survival strat.

Italians

/thread

YOU KNOW..

NIGGERISM WOULDN'T BE A FUCKING PROBLEM IF WED DIDN'T BRING THEM OVER TO THE AMERICAS BECAUSE SOME FAGGOTS WERE TOO LAZY TO PICK COTTON.

OUR ANCESTORS FUCKED US BY LEAVING THIS SCOURGE IN THE US.

YOU KNOW ITS TRUE!!!!!

Peacocking. They like to inspire impulsiveness, it's like a step below gays and womens tactics but they just need something to point at their "status" (displaying that they have enough restraint not to "talk" about it unless you bring it up) to distract all thoughts onto them.

niggers wear all that expensive shit but sleep in rooms with nothing but a mattress on the floor

If you know you will never be able to afford a decent house, or even a decent vehicle might as well get those flashy kicks to impress otha niggas.

Why are animals so materialistic?