Being Short

Why is there such a high standard and stigma for being short?

I never understood this. You don't get shit for being fat which is something that is easily treatable and can be fixed but when it comes to height people will make it seem like it's your fault for being short even though you have no control of how tall you are.

I don't understand this

Other urls found in this thread:

bprcem.com/article/S1521-690X(02)90211-3/abstract
jonathanrauch.com/jrauch_articles/height_discrimination_short_guys_finish_last/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't know but you're right OP it doesn't make sense

Because women are stupid. It's just when they give you shit for having maybe a smaller dick then they expect. You can't control it but Jews have brainwashed them into thinking of this fairy tail guy

>You don't get shit for being fat which is something that is easily treatable and can be fixed
But you do? And it isn't easily treatable or easily fixed. It's easy to get fat, but harder to lose it.

And it's more of a psychological thing, like intimidation and confidence. That's why CEO's are usually taller than average.

Because you're a stupid faggot for being short lol

I choose my wife based around her genes. Heigth and good hair being the first 2

>5'11
>6'0

Coming from a manlet, it's all about how you present yourself. Anyone can be anything with enough confidence, typical manlets just have it harder because they constantly feel inferior to taller guys. Short guys just gotta be ripped and have lots of confidence.

>even though you have no control of how tall you are.
Sure you do, but maybe being short also makes you stupid; sorry about your luck.

>tfw 5'10, close enough to 6 ft with my work shoes on
>still a few inches shorter than at least 60% of men around me

What's going on? I know that I'm a confirmed manlet, but it seems like the average height for young men is around 6'4 these days. It just keeps going up. There's no winning.

>5'8"
Could've been worse

>You totally have control how tall you are even though it's determined before you're even born

Same. Average height here in the US is 5'9" or 5'10". I'm 5'10" and feel like a manlet compared to everyone around me. Must be all the beaners bringing down the national average because I'm short as fuck for a Midwestern white male it feels like.

Women won't even look at you manlets if you're under 6'

Confirmation bias. Your attention is on the tallest guys. Statistically many are shorter.

Manlet here, this is correct. Thankfully I was also born extremely good looking aside from the whole height thing. Rarely went over a month without having a girlfriend when I was in highschool.

Just be confident, and if you're not confident then pretend to be.

Face pic or GTFO!

>Anyone can be anything with enough confidence

That just isn't true, Unattractive people are more likely to be disliked. The inherent bias is natural and effects everything that happens. Even if an ugly/manlet gets through school with a huge amount of confidence (Chances are unlikely due to it being harder to get friends/girlfriends/bullying) when the boss is looking at who to promote he is going to choose who he likes better/. Which is going to be the tall/attractive person who is naturally liked in most cases.

Outside of Sup Forums nobody gives a shit about your height.

Stop sperging over it, get off the computer, and do something with your life.

That's cause you never went outside of Sup Forums, manlet!

Pack on some muscle and get a good paying job then it wont matter.

lmao of course it's an american

I'm 5'8" and the only time it matters is when a girl is taller than me, which is rare.

I can still hit it, but they won't generally be down to actually date.

If you're shorter than me, you don't deserve to reproduce.

Not really in my case.
I'm 6'0 and my gf dated a guy who was 6'8
My dick is bigger.

>tfw 5'8" and dating a 5'1" qt

Well leaf? Your move.

b-b-but I am 6'+ a-and still no ai gf...
how is this possible?!

5'6" here, is there any hope for me. I'm improving my eating habits but I dont know if it is helping at all.

Try taking niacin on an empty stomach in the morning, once a week for three hours.
It produces human growth hormone.

>Mad manlet doesn't get enough attention in the real world so he redirects to his shit thread.

.>Don't want to be a manlet anymore?
>Just take these potentially dangerous drugs.

Will I need to order it from somewhere or will I find it in my local store?

>niacin

I don't even know what to tell you if you think niacin is going to make you grow

>there are people who believe genocide is wrong

6ft meme is a lie, 6ft 2' is the optimal height, I have seen women who are 6ft and I just feel like a manlet, also when I am walking down the street I will walk past a group of men and they're all like 6ft 3 and I just feel like I am a kid against them

feels bad man

I feel bad for 5ft 8 anons, must be suffering.

I think there was a time where guys were a lot more self conscious about their height but that time seems to of pass so

>throwing away you genetics with a 5'1 gf
I'd expect nothing less, from an american

Why is there such a high standard for big tits and a plump round ass?

These are selection traits that have been around for millions of years, OP.

there is no such thing as genetics, it's all random you fucking racist

Doesn't it help your body produce hgh?

>1 post by this ID

multiple sentences... nice
the shills are getting smarter

Natural selection. It's been done for thousands of years. If you are short, you better be wealthy if you want to reproduce.

Chuckled

>but they won't generally be down to actually date.
Had the opposite experience, taller girls seem to fall harder than any girl I've been around. I think taller girls are self-conscious on the same level as shorter guys, since many people have a hang-up with the girl being taller than the guy, and she knows she will be taller than many guys and was also probably given shit about her height by other girls.

People like to shit on other people for things and make them self-conscious in an effort to elevate themselves, I guess is one of the points here.

oh I misread it, I thought you said they don't want to date and you can't hit it. Never mind, I've come across ones wanting fuck and date.

Nice get.

I agree OP, but I'm also tall so I'd rather it not change since it directly benefits me.

Fuck off manlet.

manlet detected.
also, I don't know but I always have the urge to laugh at short people. It's like it's hardwired into my brain. Wonder why the "make fun of short people" trait has been selected into humans

Try as they might to deny it, we are all animals in the end and might still makes right. No one talks about how the benevolent dominance of violent men makes democracy even possible. Most people live inside a fuzzy pink bubble with little notion of the hard grizzled edge.

Anyway, deep down everyone knows this, and so everyone is insecure over the idea that there are people who could dominate them. Being tall is a virtue because it means power. Being short means vulnerability.

I walked my neighbor's dogs for years - a Newfoundland and a Malamute. Big dogs - docile as sleeping cats but didn't come across that way. Never once got any noise from large or medium sized dogs. Little ones always went nuts. The Newfoundland was precious - he'd look up at me and ask with his eyes, "You want me to eat this thing or what?"

Ask any bartender who they cut off first - always the manlet. There's a reason for that.

This. You can work off fat, but you can't work yourself to being taller. Same with dick size. Just cause I was born a grower, doesn't make me less of a man. wtf, I hate standards now.

>Ask any bartender who they cut off first - always the manlet. There's a reason for that.

Because they're prejudiced?

bprcem.com/article/S1521-690X(02)90211-3/abstract

I dunno senpai, I just ignore it.

>tfw chink
>tfw forever 5'9

Haa! You kids. Height is a paper shield for you giraffes to hide behind, and a crutch for you msnlets to hobble aling with. Same height as my dad. He was a DI for the marine corps, received a meritorious promotion and was promoted to senior drill instructor within a two-year time frame. Didpels a lotta the bullshit notions in this thread right off the rip. But wait, there's more. Ive lived in the biggerest toens here in the south, yet never encounter any niggartry. Work yer eyes out, get yer stance straight, keep a "fuck you" locked and cocked in the chamber, and learn that the only measure that matters is not what height you are, but the depth you bring the person to who would ridicule you for it.
5'7" reporting in.

lil niggas, BIG TROUBLE!

jonathanrauch.com/jrauch_articles/height_discrimination_short_guys_finish_last/index.html

>be 6'2" autistic with 3/10 facial aesthetics
>coworker is 8/10, incredibly social, ripped AF, but also like 5 feet exactly
>both end up dating below average-looking girls

The system is jank