He thinks his smarter than the father of quantum physics

>He thinks his smarter than the father of quantum physics

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t_RwcGzGurc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Of course god is the answer, only fedorafags think otherwise.

Only God can save the white race now.

who cares about whites, stfu

if he wills it

(((Heisenberg)))

Fuck off.

which god though?

The Eternal Blue Sky

best god

No real scientist believes in god.

Is he talking about the jewish god

abhorrently false

God is at the bottom of the glass to collect on the water bill, plus interest

The vocano demon

Heisenberg isn't the father of quantum mechanics, not even close, both Max Planck and Erwin Schrödinger have a more legitimate claim to it than he does.
You do know that the whole reason Jews have Berg last names is because most of them were in Germany where the names are native to, right? Heisenberg was ethnic German.

Sorry liberals, wouldnt want to disagree with a scientist, would you?

(((Heisenberg)))
Reminder, relativity and quantum mechanics ae Jewish inventions never put to proper experiment by non Jews.
Jews have taken over physics hence the rise of (((string theory))) and (((many world quantum mechanics))), both used to further the leftist agenda.

Like an old film, you must be re-mastered, nigger.

how tf is string theory used by jews

To promote cultural relativism. Much strings point to multiple brane universal, all lifestyles are equal as they all exist out there goy.

WTF that's retarded.

Kurt Gödel was a genius too op. He died by starving to death because he was afraid of being poisoned. Being smart isn't the same as being right about everything.

Yes Jewish science is retarded.

Youre retarded

A fucking leaf, atheism is the answer.

Only a hick fundamentalist fedoralord neckbeards think that science and religion/faith aren't compatible.

It's called theology, it's been a field of study and academic thought for millenia.
Jesus fucking christ I'm surrounded by nimrods

This.
Schrodinger is who I give a bit more legitimacy to given how much more transformative (imo) the wave equation was compared the constant (which just sort of sat around until Einstein and Schrodinger started to play around with it more)

To me this seems in reference to the idea that, in the context of the hydrogen atom, after the countably infinitely many primary quantum number bound states, there exists a continuum of unbound states with energy above the binding energy on the hydrogen atom, about -13.6keV.

>Actual scientists have spiritual believes.
>FTFY

Flag off quantum physics. Nikola Tesla never approved. Earth is flat. Research it and learn the truth. Jewish science out to make everyone atheists and insignificant

Because they know that Carl Sagan is a freemason and NASA lies through its guts.

that was my first thought

>heisenberg is obviously referring to my specific desert god

>take as a lemma that time travel exists
>after guy A gets off work at the time machine
>guy B does the night shift and can undo whatever guy A did
>changes go back and forever
>who decides what the final change was?
>one must take the limit of N changes as N tends to infinity
>However, day and night shifts may be replaced with the human inter-generational timescale
>at every point in the future there will always have been only a finite number of generations of humans to fight each other's changes at the time machine.
>final change that becomes history is decided by the limit at infinity
>that can't be a person because finite generations
>God gets to make the final decision

It's not about questioning whether god exists or not: the very essence of the concept of god is to be unreachable, ambiguous, unattainable.

Its purpose has to be a matter of an endless debate, it's form has to be matter of endless debate, how to get us closer to him has to be a matter of endless debate.

The real question is how to reintegrate it into our culture.

>a scientists highly naturalistic deist view of god is the same as my 2nd wave jewish cult

Lol

It's actually humourous to me that when I was majoring in biological chemistry sciences I had came to the conclusion that the the world was too intricate, detailed and intentful to be chaotic. I was never religious or spiritual but the higher sciences made me so.

>2nd wave jewish cult
baal?

>athiest

>shortly before his death

LMFAO

>little god
>little hands

LMFAO

so he tried to stump religion on his death bed, how many quotes did we get? just that lousy one?

nice try carl satan

>being right in one area =/= 'smarter than'

>He thinks his
He thinks he's*

>"Khukh"

after extensive studies of the natural science, a BS and a medical degree, I've seen no need for any thing a human has ever called a god in the equation of the universe (especially life). Although most argue for god far beyond the specifics of life, but rather the structure of the universe, to which I say, this doesn't seem like any description of the word god i've heard. Nor does it address the fact that complex "beings" as explanations for complexity is not a solution. The best we can hope for is to advance ourselves to the powers we once attributed to gods. Yet we would lack the fundamental property all attribute to gods: always existing and creating the universe we inhabit.

hmm?

your a idiot.

This is one of the dumber quotes.
The logic that pertains to why God exists when nothing could have created It could equally be applied to the universe.

Good, bleachbabies should be exterminated.

>be Heisenberg
>discover quantum physics
>gets spooked
>gives up on physics and goes to study biology instead.

He just wasn't ready to take the red pill.

Spicy bants

>Nothing could have created it

It could have always been.
Just like how God is said to have always been.
The assumption is that the energy in the universe had to come from somewhere when it really didn't. That's only true on certain levels but when you consider the universe as a system on a whole, it could have just been forever, existing infinitely back on the time axis and will continue to exist infinitely forward.

It's a 'common sense' notion that something had to come from something else but, again, on the macroscopic scale of cosmology that's not necessarily true

As much as I love Sagan that quote gets religion wrong. Religion is not about explaining the physical world, it is about explaining the human psyche. Then again the Gnostic Christians were considered heretics so maybe he is right.

>Max Planck and Erwin Schrödinger have a more legitimate claim to it than he does
Planck I can understand, but why Schrödinger? Heisenberg came up with his formulation first.

>it is about explaining
how to act so you don't get smote

More like how to live a full and complete life but it all depends on what text you read and how you interpenetrate it. Humans live and think in terms of narrative. Religion is the ultimate story and a product of evolution and arguably a beneficial one, it is true enough.

If you look at religion as just a way to explain the physical world you are doing yourself a disservice. Even Catholics recognize that science answers that type of question.

The Wavefunction is by far the most useful and used interpretation of quantum mechanics. The Matrix formulation is cool from a mathematical standpoint but not nearly as computationally useful, intuitive to grasp for students, etc.

No actual God believes in a scientist

Then he's pretty retarded since it's pretty apparent they exist

Whether the formulation is wieldy or not, it doesn't affect the order in which it was made. Heisenberg's formulation is mathematically equivalent to Schrödinger's and it came first.

>Who the fuck is Sir Isaac Newton?

kek was with us all along

for someone so smart and scientist of his stature, I'm surprised he can't be bothered to give evidence of his existence.

> Whether the formulation is wieldy or not,
That's not true at all though, Liebniz technically discovered his calculus before Newton or at the latest at basically the same time but nobody remembers him as much or considers him the father of calculus because his formulation wasn't nearly as useful and convenient as Newton's

the physics god is not one that dictated the bible

overrated twat desu

calculus never became calculus as mathematician knew it until cauchy.

> What is optics
> There exist sciences other than mathematics

factually incorrect. Newton is more remembered for it because he took it so much further. Yes Lebniz discovered differential calculus (probably after Newton), but Newton did all the ground-breaking work after that including applying it to physics.

Also Heisenberg is rightfully called a founding father of Quantum Mechanics, people are just being faggy larpers pretending they're faggy historians of science.

>overrated twat

>discovered calculus
>developed modern mechanics
>revolutionized optics
>largely attributed as the inventor of modern science
>did all of this despite spending more time on ALCHEMY and BIBLE STUDIES by far
>was also a member of british parliament just for fun

fuck i hate leafs so much

I think you meant metaphysics. That is where theology and science meet.

Heisenberg is not talking about any abrahamic god.

Whoa wtf is up with all these christcucks from /his/ flooding Sup Forums?

Pick a window, leaf, you're leaving.

>Liebniz technically discovered his calculus before Newton or at the latest at basically the same time
The general consensus is that Newton came up with calculus first, but because he was afraid of criticism, he didn't publish it until decades later. A few years after Newton came up with it, Leibniz developed it independently and published it first.

>nobody remembers him as much or considers him the father of calculus because his formulation wasn't nearly as useful and convenient as Newton's
I am pretty sure Leibniz's came up with the differential notation that is used today. Newton came up with Fluxions, but nobody uses that.

>not a leaf
how?

Notice the English. These are new Chinese CREWmembers.

Science-man here who believes in God. Why is it so hard to believe that knowledge of how little we know would make someone any less likely to muse upon the divine? And even if it's untrue and I've believed a falsehood it does not make my life any less rich or meaningful. I've believed a million other falsehoods for scientific convenience, and mathematical idealization, and a million more that I'm sure I will never even know are false. Even in my own field I cannot even begin to adequately describe what it is that we're doing or why it's doing what it's doing. I'm merely recording what is to the best of my limited and narrow ability. This science worship as a philosophical foundation for reality is baffling. The more I've learned the more I've realized how few questions we've actually answered. Despite knowing so much about the motion of an electron I cannot even begin to wonder as to its nature. Why it does what it does is a complete unanswerable mystery to me. Science has merely informed that it does.

Tip harder faggot atheism is unamerican

>your
>a
Lmao fuckin moran

Which God though? The Christian one, but what rules is he following Catholic, Baptist, Mormon, etc? Maybe Allah? Indra? The Nameless? Odin? The Prime Mover? Yahweh? Zeus?

That picture is so accurate lmao

Not any religion. Just a thing that made the universe and can control the universe is my guess.

youtube.com/watch?v=t_RwcGzGurc

Watch this, here is a bit of quantum physics.

Einstein.

Atheists just never shut up

I don't think I'm smarter, but a pithy quote doesn't really explain why being good at Quantum Physics means he knows an omnipotent superbeing exists.

Science dude here.
I believe in the possibility of a ´God,´ but not as an omnicient nor omnipotent entity, but as an unknown force in the universe; however, I rather not believe in it, unless it can be ´perceived.´

It bothers me when people manipulate this idea, trying to justify their God.

I didn't know hard evidence against the existence of God had been discovered.

last I knew God was still plausible in all fields of science

>Smiling Pepe wearing a Sad Pepe ID card
THIS MAN'S A FUCKING LIAR, HE'S NOT A SCIENCE DUDE! HE STOLE THOSE CREDENTIALS

True, happened to me when I took calc 3 and had to plot a contour slice of a 4d surface and got obsessed with trying to visualize a 4th spatial dimension. (Everyone assumes its just time). It was like something outta lovecraft.

Whatever divine creator made all this is truly great and I praise him regardless of religion, all of which probably get it wrong.

Heisen(((berg)))

also science-man here in math. people who are atheists because of science are idiots and dont understand science. like other user said i have no fucking clue why this shit works i just know it does and how to describe it. its stupid to deny there is a possibility of a god or something that would appear to be a deity to us. but to put faith in the bible or quran as being the proof for this plausible god is misplaced.

>B...but (((YouTube))) celebrities told me Go...God wasn't real!?!?

Atheists on suicide watch.

Fundamentally untrue. Sorry fedora.

Fuck off, Kate. Worst strange.

whites are cumskin cave dwellers, fucking the ass of each other in caves