Name one competent and effective female leader

protip you can't

not thatcher. not benhizir butto. not clinton. not pelosi or warren or even palin.

and there are no female leaders from the past. letting women participate in the political sphere is a recent phenomenon.

Other urls found in this thread:

fascinatinghistory.blogspot.com/2005/05/theodora-ad-500-548-whore-who-became_01.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you rang?

Catherine the Great

was probably a faggy dude

not a leader. just a great fighter. her leaders burned her at the stake.

ohk maybe. peter was greater though

>doubled GDP
>created kiwibank, kiwisaver, kiwirail
>fixed the broken health system, broke up the shitty telco monopoly
>working for families
>legalised hookers
>fixed superannuation
>Buy Kiwi Made

Best Prime Minster since Savage, or at least Muldoon.

She lost to a filthy kike who completely ruined our country by letting swarms of chinks in.

10/10 in Bongland

They can be competent but it always comes across as bitchiness. This is why they can't be leaders.

Olga of Kiev
>people fuck with her
>asks for messenger pigeons from them as only recompense
>attaches fire to pigeons, sends them back to burn down the houses

As much as I agree with the conclusion drawn from this post, I'm afraid to say that this is simply factually incorrect.

>Zenobia
>Cleopatra (Not a Kang)
>Julia Avita Mamaesa
>Victoria

the last great labour leader

Hell, as for Celtic trash, Boudica was rather effective but still a failure. Typical Celts.

Thatcher was okay wasn't she?

Marine Le Pen. I'm from the future.

>fighter
Except most people say she was just a figurehead, before and after Orleans?

>her leaders
You mean the English?

Theodora wasn't the de facto leader of Byzantium, she was critical and practically ruled as co-emperor, pushing the Eastern Roman Empire to its zenith.

No

your mom? she leads your home doesn't she?

Isabella

>user admits to being economically illiterate. Muh free sheeeeeit!

Is that a boy?

easy, Brianna Wu

women don't lead the household in the west, our fathers didn't drown in the poo fields pajeet

Deborah wasn't that bad

Tell me future boy, who is president in 2020?

Queen Elizabeth I

I think? Not too familiar with Britbong history

Catherine the Great

>Czech republic
>west

I fucking hate when bitches do that scratching bullshit. Fuck off it's not attractive, I like my skin kept in good condition you dumb whore thanks.

>didn't even last one term

o i m laffn

Ching Shih. She rose from being a prostitute to become a pirate queen, commanding over 220,000 pirates and had over 1800 vessels to her name. She fought the Brits, the Dutch, the Portuguese and the Qing dynasty. Her fleet was completely undefeated and the only way they could get her to release control of her pirate fleet was to offer her an unconditional amnesty where she could keep every single thing she ever stole and would never be brought to trial.

So not only was she the most successful pirate ever, she was also smart enough to know when to quit unlike her male counterparts who almost always ended up at the end of a rope.

Victoria .catherine the great,isabella, theodora, joan of arc

Donald J. Trump

Theodora was a whore and Justinian was a cuck who was jelly of Belisarius's patrician status.

i bet you 5 dollhairs she smells like hotdog relish

What the fuck does an American know about Thatcher? If you think she was incompetent, you probably know even less about economics.

I'll bet you 10 million dollars that each week she wears more expensive perfume than what you make in a month

But does it smell like hotdog relish?

CHECKMATE!

This post makes me very angry. I am literally shaking, literally, not ironically or figuratively or anything. It upsets me so much that I, usually calm and collected, dont even know where to start. I can not respond, i just cant, because such a thing is so shocking to me, that i have never even considered a response to such a horrible statement. I am just completely unprepared and incapable of dealing with it. That is how wrong it is.

Well that's quite a whore indeed.
fascinatinghistory.blogspot.com/2005/05/theodora-ad-500-548-whore-who-became_01.html

lol Theodora is such a meme because she was nothing more than a scheming bitch who undermined her husband for her own gain.

Wow....that sounds familiar.