Hey guys, we just found out that /x/'s mod is actually not really a mod. its an automated system

hey guys, we just found out that /x/'s mod is actually not really a mod. its an automated system.

let your conspiracy ideas flow.

Other urls found in this thread:

mythirtyspot.com/16-foods-you-can-still-eat-after-the-expiration-date/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

how long is unopened mayo good for after the expiration date?

it goes forever, expiration dates are put in my (((them))) to get you to buy more stuff

Probably only a week dude

open and sniff before consumption, eh

ok let me explain everyone.

so i can make spam threads with my face and my obstructed name as much as i want, and nothing happens. but as soon as i make a thread with my name and/or a certain string of words, the system notices that and automatically bans me. it also adds the pics i used in the thread to a databse and whenever i use the same pics again the system will detect it and ban me too.

thanks. my aunt works at a grocery store and she keeps giving my dad the mayo that they take off the shelf at the best by date and i'm kinda scared to eat it

I wouldn't personally but I'm paranoid about that shit. I ate opened mayo that was three weeks past its expiration date by accident once and nothing happened so, meh.

if the oil in the mayo starts to separate(oil on surface of mayo) it has gone bad, also if there is an empty aftertaste, if you get what i mean.

My source is my grandmother so i am not sure if it's scientifically correct and if it applies to store bought mayo

Fucking 10/10 random comments, but not even on Sup Forums

This website says that unopened mayo lasts up to 3-4 months after expiration date

mythirtyspot.com/16-foods-you-can-still-eat-after-the-expiration-date/

ok cool i'll go with this then. i just ate some and it tasted fine

>putting shit in your body
expiry? what difference does it make

fucking niggers eat mayo not honkeys sage this shit you're obviously a Rothschild shill trying to poison people with genetic engineering

also, most expiration dates are fake in the way that the manufacture actually make the best before date a little bit earlier when the product starts to go bad, it's a way to eliminate the risk of getting people sick i guess.

What the FUCK IS THIS THREAD?

shills.

Sup Reddit Bros!

niggers hate mayonnaise retard. although my dad used to work with some niggers who used it to grease their hair

you might be using somebody else pic with his name and by that it goes under the phishing rule.

If a name or a face gets used a lot it goes in to the auto ban/warn list, and it's a script not a bot.

dude /x/ has a quality filter to prevent schizos from spamming threads from proxies, becasue the board is so slow. it prevents the entire front page being one guys delusion.

>2017
>Not caring if your Sup Forums brothers can safely consume mayonnaise

no, i use the name hanz, which is just a nickname

the system automatically reroutes my IP over german servers when im posting from other countries so it can ban me. already tested it.

>hanz poster

fucking kys

thats what i said
its a quality filter to pregent schizos from spamming, when it flags you it adds a cookie to your browser, you would need to clear your browser cache, get a new ip and not flag the system again.

which im allways doing. i have been spamming with the handle +++HANZ+++ and my picture over the last 5 hours on /x/ and messing the whole board up. nothing happened. but as soon as i posted something which was typical of me saying, my thread was deleted. its automated.

dude get this shit out of my mayo thread

yes its automated like pols flags are automated, its a boatd feature

what is not known, however is that when +++i+++ post from a foreign country and the system detects that, it reroutes my ip adress over german servers so they have permission to ban my IP. that happend when i was posting from hungary. i posted "hi, hanz here." and soon later my ip was changed to a german IP while i was posting from fucking hungary. even a fucking stationary PC in an internet cafe even. these guys really do hunt me.

This has actually happened to me before.

you know, if i was a bored janny i would fuck with you too

???

u didnt make a hanz THREAD!

lol