Trump wants to LITERALLY separate mothers from their daughters

>Sup Forums will defend this

reuters.com/article/us-usa-immigration-children-idUSKBN16A2ES

Women and children crossing together illegally into the United States could be separated by U.S. authorities under a proposal being considered by the Department of Homeland Security, according to three government officials.

Part of the reason for the proposal is to deter mothers from migrating to the United States with their children, said the officials, who have been briefed on the proposal.

The policy shift would allow the government to keep parents in custody while they contest deportation or wait for asylum hearings. Children would be put into protective custody with the Department of Health and Human Services, in the "least restrictive setting" until they can be taken into the care of a U.S. relative or state-sponsored guardian.

Currently, families contesting deportation or applying for asylum are generally released from detention quickly and allowed to remain in the United States until their cases are resolved. A federal appeals court ruling bars prolonged child detention.

he policy would allow DHS to detain parents while complying with a 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals order from July 2016 that immigrant children should be released from detention as quickly as possible. That order said their parents were not required to be freed.

To comply with that order, the Obama administration implemented a policy of holding women and children at family detention centers for no more than 21 days before releasing them.

bump

Lost you after 'illegally'
>don't give a shit after that
>Fuck your sob story
>gotta go back separated or not

Lol

Tragic.

They should send the kids back too

Fuck off nigger.

Don't separate the families you monster.

Send them all back together

Anchor babies BTFO.

The children can be deported along with the parents.

why dont they just get a visa...
i have one
why cant they just fucking request a fucking visa

We separate families all the time when we send parents to jail, it is no different with illegal immigration.

We don't blame the police for enforcing the law, we blame the people who broke the law.

BTFO

Get out of our country

The mother is a monster. How can she put her child in that situation. She knew she was breaking the law. Fucking cunt

why don't they go to mexico with their mothers LMAO

I don't get it. Why not stay in your own country or get into USA legally?

I mean what do these people expect? Just to walk across the border and get a job and move over their 20 family members and noone should object, ask them any questions or require them to file proper documents about it?

I live in Cali and a good half of the latinos here do not even speak english and to be honest the asians don't really give a shit about learning proper english either.

What makes this land your country?

Define "our".

>Implying your mass incarceration crisis is in fact not a crisis

So what? We don't cry when families are separated by jail sentences for crimes committed, do we? What's the difference?

>What makes this land your country?
>Define "our".

You should be ashamed that you need that explained to you.

Man it sure must suck to have parents who aren't law abiding citizens.

I think it's pretty heartless of a mother to abandon her children. We don't need those kind of people in this country. It's a great litmus test.

>I mean what do these people expect? Just to walk across the border and get a job and move over their 20 family members and noone should object, ask them any questions or require them to file proper documents about it?
mexican intellectuals bro what can you do. They're too dumb to think. Probably think it'll be like mexico

I'm a CHI and I don't get it either

Could easily be solved by deporting Mexicans and niggers. You might not like that

>Women and children crossing together illegally
>illegally
>together

neat

>Trump wants to separate

No he wants them both to go back.

all this shit about borders, familes torn apart, etc is garbage. move the overton window all you like, but the real question should be:

Why do you not want to stay in your country?

and before people say: better life, safer, better opportunities etc etc, why is it that way? wouldn't your time be spent better fighting to make your country safer and start businesses to provide opportunities and elect politicians to get rid of the crime/corruption?

I'm not saying it's easy, but it's the right thing to do. what legacy will you leave by running away? why not become a hero in the eyes of your countrymen by being the change you desperately crave?

tldr: fix your own fucking countries instead of sneaking in and making us pay the bill!

>Birthright, of 7 generations LEGALLY immigrated.
>Military service
>Military service for at least the last 5 generations of my family in the US
>Taxes paid, laws observed, jury duty attended
>0.0 hyphens in my "American". I am American, that's it.
>The willingness to fight, and die if necessary to preserve and defend it.
Et tu, Brut?

>POLICE and COURTS want to LITERALLY separate CHILDREN from their criminal PARENTS

Who.

Fucking.

Cares.

there's so much truth in each post, that i can't reply to it all fast enough

the moms could just go back to mexico with their daughters?

if they snuck over ilegally, i think the daughters can sneak back to mexico easily

WARNING! THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD!

WRITE SAGE IN OPTIONS

You just became our guy.

i told this to a lib co-worker and she was speechless. I told her that we had to do it the hard way, so why can't they? We had the Civil Rights Movement, Watergate, the Civil War, the Great Depression, Prohibbition, the counterculture movement of the late 60's, etc,etc, etc. We had a lot of shit to take care of... some good, and some bad, but we did it. Now it's their fucking turn.

Take this one step deeper down the rabbit hole

>Why do refugees only only to come to white western 1st world countries?

They have more in line racially and culturally with their surrounding countries and many of which have the room to house them. Yet they will travel thousands of miles and cross entire seas at the risk of drowning to come to the heartland of Europe and the US.

Is it because they truly envy our culture and wish to become Europeans? No. They outright deny the establish culture and are overall very much entrenched in their previous culture. They simply want the rich white Nation's welfare to house and feed them for free.

Which brings us back to my original point of this post. 3rd worlders live in shit and war and famine and poverty and desire to come to white countries. The question is why in the hell would we want these people in our borders to begin with? They have proven fundamentally that they as a race or inferior and produce horribly nations when left in charge. It is cultural and national suicide to let these people in who refuse to integrate and just want to be Mexican or Muslim but living off the benefits of white christian nations.

Shitskins know their countries are not worth trying to fix because THEY'RE CRAWLING WITH FUCKING SHITSKINS.

About the only thing that could fix most of those countries is to expel or exterminate the shitskins and replace them with white settlers.

The Land of Israel was a shithole before European Jews drove out most of its Arabs. It's now a prosperous country with a living standard comparable to western Europe. The Arab countries around it are still shitholes.

Send them all back together then.

>crossing together illegally into the United States
Well there's your problem skippy.

This is absolutely horrible

We should just send mother and children back over the border immediately

They could just go back. Mexico may be a shithole, but it's not a warzone and the Mexicans are not refugees.

>Children would be put into protective custody >in the "least restrictive setting"
>or state-sponsored guardian.

tl;dr

>youhavetogoback.gif

Fucking haji. Couldn't even follow his own directions. You are a pathetic fucking pedophile worshiping nigger.

Your damn right come legally or don't come at ALL!

Obama made the law stronger, Trump is just enforcing it.
>Tin hat mode: What if Obama did this to make sure if his successor was Republican/Not part of the Globalists the media has stuff they can use to attack him.

NOW STAY OUT

I hope Trump's wall doesn't have gaps in it.

So don't separate the mother and her children.

>Blow out the brains of each pup before the bitch's eyes
>leave the gun in the room with one round
>give the bitch 10 minutes to kill herself

I'll save my tears for someone more deserving.

HOly fuck! CoNsequences for BreAKing thE law?! WTF AMeriKKKA! Fascist PiGs!

>The policy shift would allow the government to keep parents in custody while they contest deportation or wait for asylum hearings. Children would be put into protective custody with the Department of Health and Human Services, in the "least restrictive setting" until they can be taken into the care of a U.S. relative or state-sponsored guardian.
Wait... wouldn't that encourage them? Cross border, get caught, free daycare and eventual citizenship for your kids. Which is why they bring them in the first place.

Kids can go back with the parents; pretty simple fix

It's our country, and we have to defend it from our natural enemies , which means you.

We have been doing poorly, since 1965.

Fuck them and their kids

They aren't owed shit.

your emotional argument hold no weight here fuck off
> unless its a emotional argument about race

I want to shit on you because everyone I've met from your country is ghetto trash but you make a good point.

Trump is not separating them, it's self induced separation, they did it to themselves by crossing the border illegally. git gud faggot