I want to have friends

I want to have friends

Do you guys want to be my friend?

Sure, but this isn't /soc/.

BUILD

THE

At first I thought that was a very tall Muslim woman.

WALL

Sup Forums will always b ur friend, mexico-kun

WALL

What do you have to offer in return?

My social ackwardness

Nah I'm okay OP. Thanks anyways.

BRIDGE

don't post, he's a death worshipper.

these fucking mexicans that worship death are filthy druggos.

stay away from them

Yes, I wish to be your friend, Mexico-kun. You bring the tacos, and I'll bring the designated shitting.

Nice trips; witnessed.

this

No. I found people are more trouble than they are worth. Being alone and free to do what I wanted made me feel much better.

match made in heaven
get a swede and a leaf to join you

I thought it was a Muslim man in drag.

I will be your friend if you help me over the wall, we can go get gringo food after.

You joke, but, as someone who has undergone tremendous physical trauma, and as someone who is no stranger to death, death does become your friend. He's there constantly. You see his hand guiding the world around you. You wonder when he'll come back for you. You think about him everyday. And while the fear of the unknown never goes away, the fear of death does. I suspect when it finally does arrive again, I will welcome death with open arms. Having said that, dying really sucks. It saps you of any and all strength and spirit. You will cry. You will say why me. You'll plead with God and make absurd promises to the air...

Sure, we gotta clip your nails though.

Normies will get freaked out.

>You will cry. You will say why me.

Until you face it, and you realize the sum of your life, what you've done and haven't done, your place in it all. You think about your loved ones, and you miss them, or not. But you're happy to have known them.

Then you smile.

That was my second experience with it, at least.

Then you get more appreciative, at a base level, all the mistakes you've made, all the pain endured, molded you into where you are.

I haven't gone a 4th time though.

we are all anonymous
we are all friends
yet we are all enemys

>showing her hands
Absolutely haram

AHAHAHA the world is gonna end in war. Not that im against a wall its just like war is coming.