AMA - Top 0.01% Family

I will explain to you how the system works, who benefits, and why there is rapidly growing civil unrest.

AMA.

Other urls found in this thread:

uscourts.gov/services-forms/bankruptcy/filing-without-attorney
save-a-patriot.org/files/view/whofed.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>TLDR: Jews

>AMA

You have to go back.

lol

Show me 3 fast and easy tricks to eliminate debt.

Where are my keys

Name the owners of the Federal Reserve System to prove who you are.

Mystery solved. Nothing else to see here

fake and gay

whats going on in antarctica?

Raised Methodist, currently spiritual but do not prescribe to a specific religion.

I do not agree with what is happening, I love this country, and I love my volk.

How does the system work?

Who benefits?

Why is there rapidly growing civil unrest?

How does the system work, and why is there rapidly growing civil unrest?

What are the short-term and mid-range plans of the top 0.01%?

Who is at the top: Rothchilds or Rockfellers?

Yes please tell us why we are upset because we have no idea jew

I hear you want to give me a bit of money.
But seriously, how you holding for cash? I'm a bit bloody broke.

>I will explain to you how the system works, who benefits, and why there is rapidly growing civil unrest.

>AMA.

Oh gee thanks because we had no idea

What is state of the art AI capable of?

Is meme magic real?

Are you for or against Trump?

Give me a quick rundown on the Catholic Church.

Did you get a Nintendo Switch?

How does the system work?
Who benefits?
Why is there rapidly growing civil unrest?

uscourts.gov/services-forms/bankruptcy/filing-without-attorney

The social circle we are in never personally guarantees any business debt (non-recourse loans to special purpose entities). This is critical to understand before delving into why wealthy inequality is so massive and how it is set to widen even more rapidly.

Give money 50k to prove it

What role do the Bogdanoff brothers play in this?

What is the 7th floor group?

TURKROACH, what's their role in all of it?

save-a-patriot.org/files/view/whofed.html

Are you associated with the Freemasons?

got any friends in skull and bones or shit like that?

Just who exactly bows to the Bogdanoffs?

If so, are you a satanist who sacrifices babies ad children to use their blood and organs to extend your life and keep worshipping Moloch/Baphomet/Satan?

>save-a-patriot.org/files/view/whofed.html
Yeah. That's been around a while. Is it real?

>being so poor you have to roleplay someone rich on a cambodian sweater weaving forum

Best way for a lowly worker to save money and invest.
Is it wise to not keep my money in a failed currency?

What is the real identity of Anonymous5 (not asking to doxx, just tell us who he's affiliated with and what is he trying to achieve)?

Not everyone in this bracket is part of a global conspiracy. However, most have metaphorically sold their souls away for the constant pursuit of increasing wealth.

Dude can you give me money

Are you and your clan really happy or just fueled by greed and preservation of what you have?

I would live in a cardboard box on top ramen twice a day if it meant being within the 0.01% most influential people in the world. I want power not money

Can you loan me a few grand to pay off my student loans?

Is the civil unrest and overall bad mood due to some people having figured out that the rich/poor divide has come to such a point where its pretty much impossible for the current elites to be toppled, that theyll soon use automatization and other technological advances to consolidate their position and will be living in a practical parallel reality from the rest of humanity that goes beyond "hey lets go to x skying club in Liechtenstein that no poor person knows about" and its more like "hey lets go to the secret elite space resort in mars while the plebeians think that the first mission to that place will happen 20 years from now". all this while the rest of the population gets divided into

1- said redpilled people ie: "wake up sheeple, we have to do something before its too late"
2- people that either know this is the case or subconsciously feel it but decide to ride the degeneracy,narcissism and hedonism train instead of doing something about it
3- useful idiots

No. This is a meme that is pushed to discredit people that question the elites. Much of this is very similar to how the flat earth theory is pushed to discredit this community.

However, I do believe in much of Pizzagate from the research I have seen. No one has successfully debunked what has been posted here. You must continue aggressively pursuing this at all costs.

Here let me do it for you: The Jews

Now fuck off back to eddit

interesting. could you expand on the bankruptcy angle a bit more? I'm reading the link you posted and it seems like unless someone knew the law 100% they would just get rejected for it, and even if they could file it would cost them years of bad credit.

When did you realize Hitler was right?

Will you use your money and influence secretly fund a nazi revival and counter subversion in white countries starting with Sup Forums and gain leverage in the world stage or will you just keep shitposting?

Unlike these beggars, i will be your personal, life-sized action figure in exchange for "large" sums of money

Could you guys quit worshipping Satan and Lucifer as if they're some sort of uber-evil being.

Satan is dead.

Lucifer thinks you guys are about as entertaining as a paperclip on a stack of papers labled "We do horrifying things that don't actually make us magical in any sense, but we still do it cause it's fun"

1) Do you personally know anyone who is a part of the globalization conspiracy group? 2) And if you love the country what have you done to expose them. 3) Also, is there a pedophile blackmale ring amongst that top 0.01% that you know of personally?

WHY DO YOU THINK TRUMP SUPPORTERS WANT YOU TO HAVE ALL THE MONEY?

ARE THEY KEKS, RETARDS, OR BOTH?

prove you are rich 1ESPzufmsehqFfGzbvz3fKwhJZALQQatJo

leaf, just stfu. OP don't respond to this shill who skipped econ.

Where is the entrance to the Anti-Christs Antarctic Puzzle Labyrinth? What was the most interesting thing inside it so far?

How do YOU plan to make a difference? What can you help us with to make the world a better place? Is there tech that's being kept from the masses?

>This guy is both

I believe this is false. Money for these people are just like gold in wow, just a resource to progress in their agenda, but doesn't mean anything else at this leve.

Just how powerful are the Bogdanoffs really?

Basically, it's socialized risk and privatized profit.

What we really need is an annual asset tax.

Tell me, is there a top dog? or is a it a coalition? You know who I'm talking about, Rockefeller, Rothchild, Kissinger etc. are they the puppeteers or are their yet ones we don't know about who are literally sucking the money out of everyones pockets?

I love watching ctr (you) attempt to use meme magic.

is this in any way applicable to college debt?

Yeah. This!! What say you?

yes as I'm doing more reading I'm starting to understand more.

it's like how trump filed for bankruptcy in order to save his business and keep his assets.

The financial system is a pyramid. At the top lies the true owners of the Federal Reserve. These are total bloodlines that have been compounding their wealth since the medieval ages. The Rothschild family is the key banker/middle-man for these families.

The key concept to understand is risk. If you were to start a property buying business, you would need to personally sign bank notes (recourse lending). This means the bank, if the property fails and trips the loan covenants, can come after all of your assets (house, car, stocks, etc...).

My family, as well as many others, have the track record and banking relationships needed to not sign recourse. We borrow non-recourse at ridiculously low interest rates, and buy as much Class A institutional grade real estate as we can. We can borrow money over 10 years at a

>using dollars saved rather than percentage

Yes.

I use facts. It's you right wing retards who think that tax cuts for the rich trickle down who fall for memes.

what do you like about Sup Forums?

So, you're Jewish?

The little people can kinda do the same with no recourse mortgage, especially when they let you do 0% down.

Do the top families ever face assassination attempts?

What the best way for a lowly pleb to leech off of you guys and live comfortably.

What's the limit to how much you can borrow?

Who is the richest man in the world?

>inb4 Rothschild

>facts
typical leaf

are there any men within those families left or are they all futas now

Yes. People are waking up. The MSM, along with corrupt government bureaucrats, are complicit in stoking the fires of dualism - democrats versus republicans, communism versus fascism, white versus black, Christian versus Muslim.

The masses are distracted by this psy-op circus as the elites continue sucking up all of the real assets as the majority see their earning power dwindling away via inflation.

This is not me being a troll
I actually want to know this

I really want to know what the puzzles that have been solves so far where, and the current unsolved ones

for the love of god please don't leave me hanging

What's the endgame for you people? Your lives seem pretty boring. I mean obviously the freedom from having money is great, but eventually you run out of things to do.

Hidden human history is being uncovered - lost civilizations covered by ice.

YES MOAR PLEASE

So is the current animosity with Russia just a giant psy-op? Do the elites really hate Russia for presumably being somewhat outside of the global financial system? Will you richfags start WW3?

Don't reply to him. He's a troll who gets off on (You)s. He thinks Occupy Democrat infographics (that even Politifact says are false) are ironclad facts

this makes sense and honestly I don't see much wrong with it, as long as there isn't a malicious intent to keep poor families poor through generational fuckery.

It seems like it just takes generations of astute money management and risk assessment. The real fuckery comes with blackmail, gold confiscation and things of that nature.

I think the real trap we are in these days is that it's very hard to get land and a home, so many regulations these days making it harder and harder to build wealth. Why?

The world is so large and so plentiful, why make it so hard for those of us who are poor to even get our foot through the door?

Is the treepill real?

Is Jesus real?

can you give me a quick rundown on the Bogdanoffs?

all the men in those families became futanaris and they hate russia because russia banned all futas from entering

Why is having all the money a person could need to do literally anything not enough? Why spread chaos for more power?

Bingo. This is a core concept.

Is that pyramid down there artificial?

gibbe moneys u fuckin 1% occuplyy wallstreet seize the means of producksion, revolution viva lea cuba

Right wingers would never go for this. They've been trained to obey the billionaire globalist class.

We are not, but most on our level that play this game are.

(((They))) hate us.

>If I invert reality maybe I can make it suit my own view

I had a dream last night that we (the common people) were all millionaires. Like one day the government just decided to abolish all taxes and give the people what they were all owed through the generations. We were all instantly free, financially. Then I woke back up to my neet life.

thank you snappy

>I will explain to you how the system works, who benefits, and why there is rapidly growing civil unrest.
>AMA.

If a team of MAGA programmers single-handedly destroys Facebook's market base with a better Facebook that is immune to corruption, will there be retaliation or just sour grapes? What tech advances do the 0.01% consider a challenge to power and what advances do they allow?

The Hart-Cellar Act and the removal of the gold standard killed any trickle-down economics legitimacy.

So why are you here trying to help common folk tear down those that wish to sit on our backs? Felt generous? Feeling like if they come down it would benefit you?

you already know what this is
but why is it important