Fuck blumpykin the 45th

I monitor and record things for the SPLC. That is all. Continue incriminating yourselves :)

Other urls found in this thread:

pnas.org/content/107/10/4612.shor
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

HERP DERP LOOK AT ME I'M A TRIPFAG
fuck off LARPing attention whore

The FBI is a Sup Forums subsidiary

This desu. We own them and you just gave them your IP. The only real anonymous tips are the ones you give on the official FBI board.

Sup Forums is satire.

>casting multiple tips from the same IP address about petty internet bullying
yeah i'm sure they're working hard down at HQ to resolve all of your issues, retard.

This this and this, you stupid fuck of an OP.

If you lurked moar you would have known, useless shill.

My book club from uni does this. It's not just me you dumb nazi freak.

lel dumb bitch doesn't know how it works here

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Sup Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bait to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

Too bad the FBI likes Sup Forums dummie

Actual fbi here. Please don't waste our time with Sup Forums shit unless it's actually a credible threat/crime with pictures or time/date/location information. The amount of fucking rote paperwork this site generates is too much as is and I don't need to be wasting my time investigating Darrel who works at subway and tells randos on the internet to kill themselves because they lack pure aryan dna (neither do you Darrel).

If you need a translation for it means you're a dumb attention whore faggot.
Go back to tumblr, of where you deserve to be imprisoned, for eternity

SHEENIE PENIS LICKING COCKSUCKERS

Suck my dick you kike slut
This

>SPLC

The Kikey Jewy Jew Center?

>mfw the FBI is on Sup Forums's side

also sage

I love how it grinds your gears so bad that I force you to acknowledge the fact that a trans woman is amongst you. It really hurts doesn't it that you can't mask me and put me in the back of the bus you racist fuck.

Pretty sure the FBI aren't neo-nazis jerking their micro penis to 45 memes.

Weird how you talk like this and then when you leave your mother's basement you get punched.

k

You are a mentally ill person.

Were you touched as a child?

Were you raised in a non-nuclear family?

roleplayers used to pretend they would have to bug out innawoods before trump won.

now that we're winning, the RP is all trannies.

When are you going to neck yourself for going against gods/natures will? Trans is a mental illness; I hope you seek the cure in the sweet embrace of the grave. May your soul know peace, Amen.

This is a bait thread. Report it and leave.

kek confirms.
S H A D I L A Y

Thank you for your service, it was about time someone started messing with these trumpanzees. I always report polls to the poll admin whenever trumpanzees try to rig them.

k

Trumpanzees, I like that. They are truly no better than animals.

Great job dodging my questions, freak.

>Shirtlord
I wish I was cool enough to be the lord of shirts.

>trans woman

lemme guess, feminine benis?

can't be helped from all the xenoestrogens from Birthcontrol and plastics in the water, as well as the pesticides that have turned male frogs into female ones.
pnas.org/content/107/10/4612.shor

>Atrazine-exposed males suffered from depressed testosterone, decreased breeding gland size, demasculinized/feminized laryngeal development, suppressed mating behavior, reduced spermatogenesis, and decreased fertility.

sound like you?

Oh noooo, that sucks.

Consequences will never be the same.

Are you the head priestess of the Xir nation?

This. You fucking newfag niggers need to learn this place is for shitposting. Lurk more and stop taking everything on the internet so seriously.

>He thinks the SPLC has authority

Fuck off. I for real hate niggers

>trans woman is amongst you

Thankfully I'll never have to hear from you again because you're dumb enough to use a tripcode.

checkd, its official, welcome a board boys

Bump

Don't you have a threat matrix about Spurdo to make

trips of truth. whether it's for water or sanity. filters are truly our best friend.

>darrel

Wtf I love the FBI now. Also OP, you could save us time and just kill yourself

>I love how it grinds your gears so bad that I force you to acknowledge the fact that a trans woman is amongst you. It really hurts doesn't it that you can't mask me and put me in the back of the bus you racist fuck.

You're not a woman. You will never be a woman. You're a broken person with a mental disorder society is coddling because deep down they feel bad for you. Everyone feels pity for you. The only exception are those who want to accept you to virtue signal and stroke their ego. But no one really sees you as a woman.

You know the truth. You know pol will tell you the truth. And that's why you're here. To face your demon. To try to convince yourself we're all just liars and bigots, and all those creeping insecurities in your head are false. But they're not. You're a man who desperately wants something you cannot have. As delusional as a person who wishes they were a bird and could fly. You don't have wings, and sewing them onto your arms will never make you a bird. Just like taking hormones and having surgery won't make you a woman.

>woman

Nah just a dude with bolt on tits but continue, even as nothing but a baiter this is fun to watch.

Oh no, not the racism police!

Hoe does it feel being jewish and knowing that new and improved shoah is coming?

Sup Forums is a multicultural board of peace and tolerance

Even FBI-user mentioned how much the FBI loves us.