youtu.be/1WzSDj1xXAI

Slide thread

Fuck off Shareblue

Sage

One could even say he was

blacked

Fuck off nigger...

haha i get it

It's true that russians are just niggers born the wrong color.

this reminds me of 13 year olds on xbox live telling niggers that if you covered them in shit nobody would be able to tell

Only slavs would do something this stupid. And then assume a water spray would decontaminate the dude. Which it won't. Oil is water is resistance. This is why Rubber Boots are a thing.

Also, the high risk of cancer. All because he wanted to be black...

I'd take a million niggers over one alt-right faggot. Hitler was an incompetent cuk.

How the nigger stole the presidency

Fuck off nigger

That dude's gonna die.

His skin is going to absorb all that shit, even though he jumped out of the pool right away.

Also fuck this slide thread and pls kys op.

Nobody forced him to do it. That's the point. The dude wanted to look like a nigger no matter what. Even if it affects his health.

I was just demonstrating the asshatery of some stupid cuck who wanted to be black.

Cancer in 3...2..

He is a dead man walking. The body can "suffocate" if the whole of a persons skin area is covered in something like motor oil.

That has to be the stupidest thing I had ever seen anyone do. I mean, is there any hope for this guy now?

Any truth to this faglord possibly getting severely sick?

I notice a lot of comments saying this, and I get a kick out of these things

I just cannot believe that someone could be this dumb. Knowing that oil well.... doesn't just wash off. Knowing that animals die from exposure to oil. Someone either offered this dude a shitload of money to do this, or he just wanted to be a nigger....

> Jumping into a tailings pond

Enjoy your cancer. Enjoy taking the hours getting that shit off.

Not every form of oil causes cancer we cant know for sure what is was.

I don't get a kick out of it. He might be a retard but I don't want him to suffer or even die from a dumb mistake.

that wasn't water, that was paint

Azerbaijan has so much oil wealth that they bathe in it no cure all illness. Hes fine.

what one hasn't got to do to get welfare...

You can see it's not the same stuff.
>Published on Feb 27, 2017
Any follow up?