Thoughts about the ex-first lady Michelle Obama?

Thoughts about the ex-first lady Michelle Obama?

>pictured in January 2017 looking like she's put on 50lbs which makes her look more like a woman than when she was in the white house

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2686691/Middle-aged-mothers-fuelling-rise-abortions-At-43-mother-four-Gaynor-sure-old-pregnant-faced-agonising-choice-haunts-14-years-on.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How did she get so fat in such little time?

I would stress eat like a motherfucker if I was connected to that shit.

Ugly as hell. Annoying as hell.

Isn't she banging GWB now?

She's a big girl.

gross

t h i c c

I wish some 3 year old would climb into her enclosure so we could have an end to it all.

she's a man, baby

Him and Barack need to be arrested for treason.

Maybe Michael got ass implants

Underrated

((((lady))))

"lady"

>ywn make sweet, passionate love to prime Ivanka in your penthouse suite overlooking central park

Seriously, why go on?

Soul food can deliver the THICC

Looks like Chloe has been tanning.

>How did she get so fat in such little time?

babby is formed?

She's way too old to be pregnant. She's just pigging out because she knows she doesn't even have to pretend not to be ugly now.

mmmm damn nothing better than a political MILF getting THICC

Michelle Obama is 53.

Menopausal? No, we were pregnant! | Daily Mail Online
www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2118464/Menopausal-No-pregnant.html
Mar 21, 2012 - Yet more and more 40-something women are facing a life-changing shock ... far from the only woman of her age to encounter an unexpected pregnancy. ... modern women over 40 are more fertile than middle-aged women of ...

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2686691/Middle-aged-mothers-fuelling-rise-abortions-At-43-mother-four-Gaynor-sure-old-pregnant-faced-agonising-choice-haunts-14-years-on.html

‘Women with a healthy lifestyle, good fertility history in the family, optimal body weight and good general health can have better fertility for their age compared to those with a poor lifestyle and a family history of early menopause,’ she says.

‘I have known women aged 47 conceive using their own eggs, so if you want to avoid getting pregnant, it’s important to use effective contraception until after the menopause.’

As Gaynor says: ‘Before contraception was invented, many women went on having babies well into their 40s, and even sometimes their 50s, and we have to remember that, despite all the scaremongering from doctors, we’re still capable of it.

Uh oh:

Pregnant At 53: Older Pregnancy Happened To Me - Parents
www.parents.com › ... › Pregnant At 53: Older Pregnancy Happened To Me
Feb 15, 2013 - This grandmother found out she's pregnant -- with twins! ... I had all the aches and pains of a middle-aged woman trying to keep up with life as it ...

Well, the Obamas don't have to worry about money and Michelle is healthy.

this looks like a chloe Sup Forums meme
she probably got bigger because she's carrying dubya's seed
i just want them to be happy

ehh shes okay for a slave of (((you know who)))