How about, illegals can stay BUT

How about, illegals can stay BUT...
-Absolutely NO federally sponsored gibs.
-Birthright citizenship rule abolished
-Also marriage does not earn you free citizenship

That would at least demotivate all the coming illegals.

and what do I gain by agreeing to this "compromise"?

how about we continue the course of them all going back and that's the end of it

If they don't pay the same taxes I do they can fuck right off

what do you gain?
everything with a '-' before it.

No, they all fucking go, and if I had my druthers they'd be put on a list that permanently bars them from citizenship.

How about we keep sending the illegal democratic voters back over the wall by the thousands every week? How bou dah?

Fucking qt 3.14 right there my man
also
Fuck no. They leave and all those things happen anyways cuck

More to the point, there is no birthright citizenship, we can send newborns back over the border and be completely square with the law.

No, get a visa or get out.

>How about, illegals can stay
No
They have to go back and stay there

What you mean to say is that SHOULD be the interpretation of the law. I agree, it was made for fucking blacks so they could be called citizens but Pablo got jealous of our gibs.

Birthright citizenship can't be abolished fast enough. Chinese will fly in, shit out a kid, and fly out with a US citizen.

How about no more immigration, period?
We have 350 million people in this country. Please explain to me why we need one more 65 IQ savage from the Congo bringing his closest twenty relatives here on my dime.

Checked. How do those things just happen anyways? I think they should be top fucking priority.

NO

They have to go back. No excuses. They can try again using the LEGAL process.

When Reagan ran for president thats what happened. He wanted to close the border. Cuckservatives back then wouldnt let him be prez without a handler. Cue CIA Bush.

Border: never closed
Amnesty: granted

Why do you think cuckservatives and their kike handlers diefy Raegan so hard?

Birthright citizenship has to end. It is the only way to stop illegal immigration for good. If Republicans take control of one more state government in 2018 the states can amend the constitution to end birthright citizenship.

but I will have all those things by deporting them, as well as not having them here

SAGE ALL SHILL THREADS

GET THE FUCK IN HERE:

HAPPENING MEGATHREAD

FULL UPDATED LIST OF ALL HAPPENINGS FROM OUR /SHAREBLUE GENERALS/ TODAY + FRESH SOURCEANON MATERIAL GOING ON RIGHT THE FUCK NOW!!!!!!

STOP BY, COLLECT, SAVE THE FULL SHAREBLUE LISTS - GET THE SCOOP ON MORE MATERIAL

DONT NOT POST IN SLIDE THREADS
DO NOT REPLY TO SLIDE POSTERS

How about we give every single illegal a slow and painful death that way no new beaners will come in and the current ones leave out of fear :D

How does deporting them end birthright citizenship or citizenship from marriage?

that will literally never happen, nogs will go planet of the apes

there's nothing wrong with marriage citizenship if a couple is legitimately getting married. If it was a green card scam they just get an annulment and paco has to go back

birthright citizenship will be ended within 2 years after the midterm elections when republicans have enough votes to change the constitution

They will eventually go for the gib me dats and vote democrat. This strategy failed with the blacks and it will fail the Hispanics. These people live in a completly different society close to a war zone and you want them to be our neighbors our citizens. I know you might delay it with no gib me dats but they will eventually vote their way in.

>you want them to be our neighbors our citizens
I said I DON'T want them to be citizens. I'm proposing the trade of letting some already here stay (but not as citizens) for the abolition of birthright citizenship.

I don't see why we can't end birthright citizenship and still catapult them over the wall, they don't have anything to offer us and allowing them to stay is an insult to not only our laws, but to the people who suffered to get in the right way.

The first one would be the naturalization laws. We have 300-400k illegal babies born here every year. It's common knowledge people buy tickets to come here from all over the brown world to have their kid. This one is the easiest to fix because it's being so exploited.

Next comes a decrease of gibs. You will likely never see a total cut of all federal aid to the poor. You're essentially igniting the race war, not exaggerating.

Marriage won't completely go away, but you can heavily regulate them. You could target certain places by having them produce required records of documents that they never would have received in the ME, and so on.

The amount of illegals in this country is so out of control it honestly calls for a new class of citizen if it comes to a point where we have to compromise and can't deport them.

Make it so they can only qualify if they are able to speak english, have a job, and will have certain restrictions for them since they decided to break the law.

-Tax them at a higher rate
-Absolutely no government assistance
-Under no circumstances may they or their children be allowed to vote, they broke the law to come here, they have no right to influence who runs things. This would need to be stricly enforced.

It's really the only way amnesty in any form could be acceptable

I've had those exact thoughts in the past, but it would never happen, Democrats would find a way to get them a vote. The only thing they deserve is a free ride to the border.

There will never be a point where shitskins are not worth removing.

>How about, illegals can stay

no

>take american jobs and send american dollars back to narco-states to fund your country's spiraling-out-of-control drug problem.

>Democrats would find a way to get them a vote

Well yeah thats the core of the entire issue, it's the only reason they give a shit. The entire thing is hypothetical.

Frankly it's my hope that Trump implements national voter ID laws, gives ICE everything they need to do their job, wins again in 2020 and goes all out with deportations for his last 4 years.

1. How about: Illegals deported, if caught returning will work in the most dangerous jobs as slave labor. All assets seized. More in line with Mexico's rules,
2. Nationwide, free and mandatory e-verify for all employees

3 Citizenship confirmation for parents of children that go to hospitals or schools

4. Build a wall

5. No birthright citizenship

6. No refugees from countries where first or second generation citizens consume more social benefits or commit more crime than the national average.

>6. No refugees from countries where first or second generation citizens consume more social benefits or commit more crime than the national average.
Or we can just be honest about race.

QT CONFIRMED

How about, all non-whites go back?

-Cut gibmedats
-Tax remittances by illegal immigrants by 50%.

Start attacking their economic incentive for coming here and they will self-deport in 2 months, easily. If they're stupid enough to keep coming here (they are) they'll fund the wall too.

Or how about we get rid of the illegals. Destroy those federal sponsorship and then do those things as well.

I like that plan better. We as a country benefit from that much more. Stop being a coward and have a backbone. No leniency. Other countries would deport you if you were found out to be illegal. Or throw you into jail

This is how we got into this backwards bogshitpit of a country we are in now. We decided to bend of things we shouldn't have

I'll allow an illegal to stay, but...

They have to turn in 1000 other illegals over to ICE.

No. How about:

- Absolutely NO illegals can stay
- Absolutely NO federally or state sponsored gibs for non-citizens (not even for legal permanent residents)
- Birthright citizenship only for children of citizens
- Marriage already doesn't earn you free citizenship, you have to be a legal permanent resident for three years, so I'm fine with keeping this the same

how about no
and lets also deport the anchor babies.

>trying to get us to compromise on an issue where no compromise is to be found
Nice try at manipulating us, faggot.
They're all going back and this nation will have eternal hostility towards any illegal for the rest of our God-given time as a nation

I hope your right sweet summer child.

Sorry Paco you have to go back

How about when people shoplift, they get to keep all the stuff they steal, as long as they agree to pay them off in small increments.

>Tax them at a higher rate
>Absolutely no government assistance
They'd all self-deport if you did this, which, granted, is more expedient than using ICE to do it. Not one of these fucking illiterate beaners would want to stay here without the government pumping money into them

I just wish this was an actual possibility, but for some reason, Trump doesn't want to cut entitlement spending. He's treating the symptoms instead of the disease. Curing a hangover by downing more alcohol, if you will

4-D chess, m8. Do you even know how to play?
see

How about, illegals can't stay AND
-Anyone found to have been harboring illegals is fined and imprisoned
-Anyone who is a descendant of an illegal immigrant is deported with their parent

What do yo plan on doing when they keep having kids and eventually there are 50million illegals living here?

That's a monumental occupying force and certain warfare when they demand citizenship.

>summer child
wew kiddo

>give them a year to self-deport
>after that, declare open season on illegals
>offer a cash reward for every dead illegal bagged
>last illegal in the States please turn out the light

Hopefully lack of gibs would prevent this.

I like this plan
Forgot to include
-Anyone who refuses to aid ICE in searching for illegals is imprisoned
-This includes police and politicians in sanctuary cities

you have to go back

No. Deport all illegals and abolish all gibs so that brown people die.

sounds good