Reconsider bacon

reconsider bacon

pigs have souls too

>pigs have souls

this is what happens when we let academics apply relativism to literally every aspect of our culture from moral to artistic.

I weep for the west.

Im with you user, I gave up pork. Its insane that we treat pigs with such cruelty. I dont eat cats or dogs for the same reason. Pigs are much smarter than dogs.

Good thing I buy free range meat. Costs a little more but it does taste better and it's healthier.

Plus it is nice to think the piggies and moo cows had a little bit of freedom to roam around before someone shot them in brain with a bolt gun.

25% reduction in price of bacon is just too tempting

>reconsider bacon
Go away, proxy user

Just because half of the Jewish population were turned into pigs doesn't mean pigs are people.

You have to remember that Jews aren't people.

Nothing has a soul.

No. Fuck off.
It's a shame more things aren't made with pork product.

I'm okay with that, as long as the quality of life is good and the method of killing is humane and reasonable, that is fine.

Look at his face. The eyes tell the whole story. It's so sad.

I am exploited and controlled by globalists, what is wrong with exploiting a animal that would not exist but for becoming bacon?

>pigs have souls

[citation needed]

Factory farming is very fucked up. Most Americans have no idea, and have very little connection to the animals they eat.

I'm not a vegan or even a vegetarian, but I do believe in eating less meat in-general is best policy.

On a side note, we should stop housing animals like this. Instead, use these slaughterhouses as prisons for muzzies and mexicans. Tear down the actual prisons and let the piggers run freely until we slaughter them for food. We wouldn't need as much land anymore, because we could just feed the muzzies and mexicans to each other. Some would die of starvation/suicide/loneliness, and we could make a soylent green for them to eat. Solving 3 problems all at once, really.

CONSUME FLESH
ACHIEVE GAINS

It takes an autist to recognize one
Here's your (you)

Hail bacon

look at the picture

look at his eyes

how can you not see it?

they taste good :)

Fuck off, Cops have souls.

>Cutting_bacon.gif

Sure i'll love you little Piggie....

with my tastebuds

DID YOU KNOW: Eating pork wards off evil Muslim spirits!
THE MOAR YOU KNOW~*

I hate muslims too

if more people domesticated pigs like dogs there would be less muslims in this country

the enemy of our enemy is our friends, therefore pigs are our friends