Most based blacks

Which black ethnic group is the most based.

Bantu- sub-saharans
Haratins- Afro-Arabs
Semites- Nubians
Abbos- Asian/Aussie natives
West Indians- Caribbean
Blatinos- Black Latinos
Black Americans

meh.. doesn't matter. the ones that work hard and make an honest living for themselves. they're the based ones, doesn't matter.

The dead nigger is the most based nigger

none

Whichever ones kill other ones, like the Hutu or American gangsta ones.

>Nu/pol/

Apart from the nig hairstyle she's a semen demon

>Most based blacks
Ones with jobs and read

>preferring thugs and savages over people who just want to go on with their lives

Bantus and Abbos are pretty much uniformly retarded, idk other than that

The Semites have the most interesting history although I don't know many.

West Indians have the best food. I don't think there is a culture that matches it's culinary period.

Their claim to fame is basically being ancient. The top pic is a Bantu

Would take those big black tits in my face any day of the week.

>black
>based
pic one newfag shill

Take a trip to Africa, you could get one like that as a sex slave for relatively cheap. Just be careful.

Why is pol so jealous of black people?

>Based
>Black

The percentage of decent blacks is so minute, that its not even worth taking a chance of sparing their lives.

This guys probably right
>That Flag
You seem some shit haven't you

Raise your standards dude, even for a nigress she isn't that attractive.

BASED

Most of the African immigrants I've met, immigrants as in they came here to study for a respectable career and not being a freeloader, were pretty nice. They didn't have that fucking black American white man holding us down mentality that the niggers born here have. Then again since they're here to study/work that already puts them at the top of the Africans in Africa still flinging their shit at each other and living in mudhuts that they left behind.

See, even the kike agrees

black americans who aren't niggers or leftist are literally hilarious good people, the ones who are hounded as uncle toms are the salt of the american history steak.

We have niggers too. Same story.

In my experience, the actual "from Africa" ones are the most based. As far as I've seen, they hate "African Americans" and talk heavy shit on niggers

Bahamians are the most based blacks, because the Bahamas is the most wealthy and successful majority-black country.

The ones who undermine the interests of whites because whites are the outgroup

No, Bermuda is waaaay more successful and wealthy than the Bahamas.

Kick em out and built that wall of yours 100ft taller Shlomo

The only based blacks are the ones that smoke crack

1v1 me in halo 3 bitch nigga

>And America's going to pay for it!

I'm surprised you don't side with your Semitic brethren, the original Semites.

I didn't know you had blacks?

>Be a good Goy and help us keep out these shitskins

>What your building a wall now goy!?! Thats not allowed, (((Diversity))) is your strength!

So black Americans.

Some of them yes.

...unfortunately it is a minority of them though.

American blacks are great sex dolls for white guys. They know they're undesirable, so you can usually score 2 or 3 grades above your normal standard because of their inferiority complex.

This isn't true with immigrant Africans though, which is unfortunate, because a lot of them are super hot.

You have GOT to shut the fuck up.

Well the Zulu Bantus were cool because they committed genocide on every other black race in Africa. They even crumpled the Khoi-san clans to miniature numbers.

Still shit and bloodthirsty people, but they did bits.

I find whites girls to actually be easier.

She is a fraud. She had old anti-trump anti-trump supporter tweets up which she deleted. Fuck her. If you really wanna support a black girl (for some reason) go support azealia banks shes been with trump since almost the beginning, and didn't just hop on after he won for some gibs. She even got deleted from twitter for him.

They are a very small minority.
How so? Black girls actually cat call they're looking for dick so much.

Zulus are shit-tier compared to Semites, Haratins, blatinos, and Amero-blacks.

Everybody's game is different, I guess. I seem to get nothing but black girls these days. Makes it hard to find a girlfriend, but at least I'm not blue-balling.

>Semites- Nubians

DAS RITE

Inkatha Freedom Party is based as fuck.

Nilotes

abbos don't make trouble

bantu are the worst

Fucking none what a joke

i just want to fuck a himba queen
is that to much to ask?

Israel was unironically South Africa's greatest ally. They stood by them longer than anyone else, and they built nukes together (and once even tested one in the ocean south of S. Africa).

We just can't have blacks in the west. It doesn't work, obviously.

Ethiopians are the only kind to ever have a semblance of civilization.

dos curves dam

is that mud in her hair? no wonder they prefer goats

You do know that Hitler had both African and Muslims in his fighting force right Leaf?
Nigger's just need to fix their culture and engage in some selective breeding so their collected IQ rises.
There nigger problem solved.

Snowniggers are superior in every possible way

I agree

>Niggers
>Making an honest living
Are you on another planet

>Non-thug/savage blacks
????

Agree. I'm partial to the East Africans - have met some lovely specimens

Madagascar blacks are alright, so are a few NW African and SE seashore tribes, but anything near the Congo is literal retard-tier.

Illegal Sudanese and Eritreans. The marxists in Tel Aviv feel sorry for them and protect them. They rape, steal and are hired for low paying jobs.

Ethiopian black jews are okay.

Not in before greater Israel.

where do you live? high black pop state?

Yea. Reading is fundamental, you should try it sometime, highIQ man.

>expecting me to know the difference

Haratins were moorish, and West Indians are their own thing. Black Americans have colonial American history.

Are all Eritreans like that? All I know is they had a civil war and split from Ethiopia.

>Black Americans have colonial American history
that barely counts at all

The ones that live in Africa.

Are modern Jews related to the original Semites?

They are related to founding fathers, definitely counts.

>post yfw that's about to get a lot more white

Girls down south in general are easy as shit

ethiopians because they usually don't have giant nigger noses

stop posting niggers

Yeah, I think at least half the Mexicans are in hiding right now. Saw ICE on the road yesterday, gave them a thumbs up.

Houston has more in common with Louisiana than the greater "South." It's pretty dirty culturally.

>Abbos- Asian/Aussie natives
hahahahahahahahahahaha WHY EVEN LIST THEM.

The civil war ended in the early 80s. They just come as economic rapefugees now. They will all have to go.

Send me shekels to build a time machine and I will find out for you.

You don't know your own history?

But read again, admirable for their ability to kill their own people. They're all the same tier in other regards

They're not all bad.

Of course we are related to the jews that were forced out of our homeland. Along the way jews left the religion or bred with goyim. This is why we look all different.

Better join your local underground boer militia. They are coming for you soon.

BlaxicAnz

That's all you needed to say the first time you fuckin Jew.

The ones that hang from trees with a rope around their necks

Whites are more related to niggers than abbos are.

this is the real answer

Abbos arent black theyre fucking pakis

Also individuals are individuals.. like the white race is great and brilliant but you are all worthless morons/cunts.