Well shit pol, what do we do?

Well shit pol, what do we do?

Other urls found in this thread:

armstrongeconomics.com/world-news/climate/geologist-blows-global-warming-away-before-british-parliament/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Build wall

Oh no, it might become more habitable, what a tragedy.

let canada melt

Rake up all the leaves and dump them in there.

>Canada will disappear from the face of earth thanks to global warming

brb, burning all my trash in the backyard

probably have our prime minister continue to be a cuck until the next election

Blame China.

New farm land?

Wow that is the most misleading image they could possibly use

What melting permafrost actually looks like is just mud

this

this is the climate change hoax at work; the WHO report stated that some areas of the world will become difficult to inhabit while other places previously frozen will become habitable

>gets tired of sucking off dogs
>starts to chase holes in the ground
degenerate

Why contain it?

school

Build a second wall.

Day of the rake couldn't come soon enough.

don't care
let the nigger islands and nigger coasts drown

This clearly calls for more carbon taxes. Only globalism can correct this anomaly!

> Canada collapsing because of global warming
Wtf I love global warming now

Climate change will cause hundreds of millions of mudskins to flood to the West, and you know our cuck governments will let a huge number of them waltz in.

That was obviously just frost.

Melting permafrost is what caused Germany to lose their ww2 invasion of Russia, because their tanks kept sinking in the melting permafrost.

Better get up there soon leafs before the chinks buy it all up

Russia is collapsing as well, enjoy all of Africa and India/China in a few decades.

>implying thats not because of deforestation
At least Cucknada will get a lot of space for chinese immigrants.

Has anything changed for you guys since this was made?

>vice

sage fake news

>20 pictures that'll make you say
>Fuck having an economy and electricity n'shieeet

>cause hundreds of millions of mudskins to flood to the West
they'll all die

Realer than Finland

you mean mud

I actually had a dream about something like this once.

>Canada collapsing

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK, GLOBAL WARMING!

Throw the Leftists into the sinkholes. When it all melts their slowly thawing corpses will fertilize the soil. Start a land rush and grow new wheat fields that White women can pose for pictures in.

Look forward to milder winters in Leafistan.

It was permafrost until the Germans left their tanks idling all night to keep them warm, which melted it.

>b-but they're a developing economy!
>They're exempt!

we look at history while smoking cigars:
armstrongeconomics.com/world-news/climate/geologist-blows-global-warming-away-before-british-parliament/

I'm more worried about Russia's collapsing permafrost. They have entire cities built on permafrost.
Canada has small towns built on permafrost but not comparable to the Ruskies.

At least we have guns and ammunition.

Stupid fuck, the ice will melt release a ton of Co2 (trapped in ice) and raise the ocean level.
Canada will be largely unaffected, but places like florida, japan, and many other coastal areas will flood.

> mfw

let them sink

yes, finland is magical. we wuz elves n shit

Well, I still didn't felt global warming before, like everyone in Russia. Global warming is a thing that only west people think about.

Can we speed up global warming so that it does what it has to do and everyone can shut the fuck up about it?

Do i have to stand on my roof spraying hundreds of aerosol cans until they are empty?

god damn it hollywood... I mean you damn trumpfags

>This clearly calls for more carbon taxes. Only globalism can correct this anomaly!

This is my entire bloody university class. God I fucking despise Canadians.

>permafrost
>not permanent
yup fake news

Pretend it's not happening and go on with our daily lives.

Really, what do you care? By the time it renders the planet uninhabitable you'll be long gone. Boomers did it to us.

We should sage, ignore, or report one-posts seeking to slide SlushGate.

quit using fossil fuels, go back to horses

mfw huge frozen portions of Russia and Canada will become habitable land in my lifetime

Thanks global warming

If sea levels were to rise, I'd imagine there would be MORE habitable space. More water going inland to dryer areas, more shallow seas.

bring back the wooly mammoth

When was that supposed to happen again?

Judging by the hole in the satellite picture the ice is getting pretty thin, but the water's getting warm so you might as well swim

I would be so down with that.

How about electricity though, like trains and shit.

>yfw global warming actually benefits the western world and only fucks over third worlders

Edmonton just saved $64mil this year thanks to climate change.
For reference about 1/3rd of our city budget goes to snow removal (might seem ridiculous to americans but that is common in canada) so we're now getting huge infrastructure benefits.

Am still slightly worried about planet but 64mil is 64mil lol

>Natural geological phenomena
>ITS CLIMATE CHAAAAAAAANGE
Paranoid liberals blaming it on anything except "yeah that's normal"

You guys don't actually deny climate change right? Surely you aren't actually that stupid.

Microclimates are not normal..... Cities can easily bump up USDA zones by 1-2 zones. In edmonton we can grow plants roughly 2 zones above alberta average and calgary is 3 zones higher than provincial average, they can actually grow near tropical plants if you're lucky lol

nope, just man made climate change. earths climate has always changes.

Guess its not perma frost then

The climate is always changing. That's the nature of a climate.

in 50 years - 100 years

Live stream it for the lols

>Sup Forums believes water is polluted with estrogens
>doesn't believe air is polluted with greenhouse gasses

Starting when?

You realize "greenhouse gases" are what let us live on this planet, right? Human sex hormone in your water supply isn't a natural part of life.

What the fuck does is matter? If you hear what the scientist actually say , and believe them. It's far to late to stop it, and there's nothing we can really do too, so fuck it

30yrs ago, the world was said to supposed to be ice in 2017

but there is no way to explain the current temperature trends without humans. If we removed all the anthropogenic forcings, we should actually be cooling slightly, not warming

>CO2
>a pollutant

The amount of greenhouse gasses we see ain't natural either faggot.

but we are cooling, user. They've been caught numerous times lying about the temperature figures

>if we remove the things saying we're warming, then we should be cooling

If we were really warming, climate scientists wouldn't have to fudge their numbers to exaggerate.

SINK THE LEAF

Sup Forums is scientifically illiterate, don't even try. They'll link you a YouTube video or some other meme nonsense about Article 21.

>ain't natural

The Earth has seen levels many times anything we could hope to produce and yet here we are.

>permafrost
>isn't permanent

oh please fuck off with that
what are you even basing that on? climategate?

Actually estrogens in water are perfectly normal since algae synthesize progesterone naturally. Not sure about estrogen itself, but estrogenic substances are produced naturally obviously since phytoestrogens are a type of xenoestrogen. As far as estrogen in water, most countries test and filter it except the US because you guys are obsessed with deregulation, which is why you elected Trump who will only further that goal. In Canada it's monitored, filtered, and taken care of.

I'm not concerned about CO2 since that's a libtard meme. It's the easiest thing imaginable to reduce. But microclimates are largely caused by low-level ozone (smog), NOx's and POx's.
Carbon tax is a literal joke since carbon isn't what causes climate change it's the multitude of other pollutants we dump in the air. But politicians cling to carbon because it's all they have since they can't explain the entire process to a bunch of plebs.

I believe that climate is actually flat, just like the rest of planet Earth.

>and yet here we are.
We barely survived as a species you retard, why the fuck do you think returning to previous conditions would be good for us?

Yes, goy! Don't worry about the hormones we're putting into your food and water that are killing your sperm! Worry about the ice caps melting thousands of years from now!

The weak should fear the strong

Shut the fuck up. Those engines did not produce so much heat while idling that they melted the permafrost. Do you think that even behind fucking armour that WW2 gas engines are giant torches ?

Deus Ex is a shit game.

For decades they've been giving us ultimatums saying that if we don't act RIGHT NOW we're doomed. How many points of no return can there be?

most of subsaharan africa is on a plateau and won't be affected by increased sea levels

of the big canadian cities the one most at risk for sea level change is montreal. so nothing of value will be lost.

Wouldn't it be a boon for Cucknadians to reclaim frozen wastelands?

>affecting part of canada
>somehow it's a global issue and not the cause of (((canada)))

Canada is already affected. No winter and the maple is running a month early. Lack of snow cover is bad for farming here because the soil won't be right for planting. And now some areas get drought and then severe rain during harvest.

They're already doing that though.

Look it up you faggot

Bad news.
Even your land is cucked, being more and more shitskin tolerant