/auspol/ - George Christensen hints at joining One Nation

>No Links just saw it on (((tv)))

>Will this be good for One Nation?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4270136/Electrician-sponsors-neo-Nazi-website-Pepe-Frog-logo.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4270136/Electrician-sponsors-neo-Nazi-website-Pepe-Frog-logo.html#ixzz4aLNpOvnR
sbs.com.au/topics/sexuality/mardigras/article/2017/03/03/sneak-peek-sbs-mardi-gras-float
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4016692/Santa-Claus-swapped-drag-queen-Melbourne-s-Chapel-Street.html
youtube.com/watch?v=AaiBaJENJf4
youtube.com/watch?v=x4n2elYHsfk
archive.fo/awwZB
themercury.com.au/news/politics/pauline-hansons-one-nation-to-run-in-every-tasmanian-state-seat/news-story/bf9a45c8d435a46341d73b7df4278a78
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Slack to archive the link but this is from coonrear mail:

GEORGE Christensen has told Deputy Prime Minister Barnaby Joyce he is uncertain about his future with the LNP and has refused to rule out joining One Nation.

The thorn in the side of Malcolm Turnbull has used his strongest language to date about his future with the LNP amid an ongoing bitter war between cane growers and international agribusiness Wilmar Sugar Australia.

bumping with Smerff Electrical screencaps.

>license a license
i'm fucking dying

bump

Is everyone shitfaced or what?

This could be huge if Porky George joins One Nation.

If he loses weight he could be a good leader.

This might sound like a shitpost, but shit like this was blatantly obvious since prior to the election. I was telling friends and family:

>Malcolm Turnbull (and thus the Liberals) probably won't win the election, it'll be close, but even if he does, he won't win a majority in the senate and will be forced to make deals with minor parties. But since most of these minor parties are moderate centrists or further left, Turnbull's government will have to bring their policy under a centrist microscope in order to get it through the senate, which will leave his conservative wing upset and disaffected, inevitably leading to a slowly collapsing Liberal party and an utterly incompetent government, unable to pass anything.

Aside from me thinking that he wouldn't win a majority in the House of Representatives (he won 76, that's as close as me being right as I can get while being wrong), everything's going like clockwork.

Simply, the political spectrum has grown much wider in recent years, with Right-wing being even further from the centre-right then ever before. Labor doesn't control the entire centre-left to left wing area, it shares the more radical left with the Greens, as such it is able to keep it's moderate Left and centre-left together. The Liberals can't.

One Nation or it's equivalent was inevitable, but admittedly I was wrong and thought that it wouldn't be One Nation but another right-wing populist party that took the Greens spot on the right.

One Nation is inherently unstable. They attract too many eccentric people who don't know how to be team players.

George would probably be better off becoming an independent and watching and waiting for a while.

I want good things for One Nation but don't feel hopeful.

it doesn't seem like this shit can keep on for much longer. i smell change in the air.

How are you fighting Marxism, lads?

is everyone looking forward to mardi gras tonight?

They need to become more professional and even go further to the right. They don't even talk about Asians anymore.

Imagine if Pauline did something about Chinese buying everything and Chinese taking over the uni's.

She would be getting young millenials voting for her. In saying that though she has been a meme for 20 years and millenials would rather starve and die than to be seen as supporting a "bogan".

They need a new leader and they need to get advisors from the Trump campaign to deal with the media backlash.

>is everyone looking forward to mardi gras tonight?
You mean the Jewish victory parade they hold every year to rub our noses in it?

Who here getting ready for Mardi gras 2017, yeah degeneracy!

Yeah mate getting ready to go get fucked up the ass in the name of progress.

Yes the Asian issue now is 20 times worse than 1996 but for some reason she has shut up about it.

Someone has got in her ear and told her the key to success is becoming a civic nationalist party in the style of the ones in Europe that only talk about Islam and never about race.

Yeah, he won't join One Nation. It'll either be Independent or perhaps even Cori Bernadi's Conservatives, those two always seemed very buddy-buddy.

Everything's in flux. My prediction is that the left wing will evolve into a party/parties that come from primarily inner-city dwellers, that have useless college degrees and support globalism. The right will be made up of Small business owners and Working men (and here's something radical) and Trade Unionists that finally get to grips with the fact that it will be the every man in the suburbs that has the most to lose from mass immigration, globalization and excessive levels of free trade with the rest of the world.

Hopefully he is smart enough to know that Cory's thing doesn't have a chance. It was DOA.

>Someone has got in her ear and told her the key to success is becoming a civic nationalist party in the style of the ones in Europe that only talk about Islam and never about race.

She could just talk about the things Asians are doing and not actually talk about "the Asian race" - people will still get the picture.

Bring up the stuff about the Chinese spies etc., she doesn't have to go full on race war mode for people to get the picture.

you certainly seem to be an optimist.
i'm predicting wealthy people in the city and suburbs vs poor people from across the country, except the bush poor people will probably not get on with the city/suburb poor people.

The truth is she isn't smart enough to make any sort of subtle arguments.

It will be rich people and immigrants versus white working class. Like it always is. This was basically what happened in Europe in the 1920's-40's.

Jews and the rich white elite versus the native population. Except this time the rich white elite and Jews will have millions of 3rd world mercenaries.

>The truth is she isn't smart enough to make any sort of subtle arguments.

Yeah dude. She needs to be replaced. I just don't know who by. People are voting for one nation's policies not because she has a cult of personality or something.

If One Nation gets a charismatic leader with the same or even further right wing policies they would have a great chance.

My plan:
>Get 3 people with good potential to lead One Nation
>Send them to the US for 3 months to learn from the Trump administration on media tactics, how to run rallies etc, and how to deflect media criticism
>pick the best guy to run one nation

Any contenders?

BREAKING: FAMINE IN BRISBANE AS ADELE EATS ALL THE FOOD IN THE CITY.

Adele would count as skinny in Brisbane.

>Adele would count as skinny in Brisbane.
Ha. I just saw the news footage of the fans lining up to the concert. Literally all gay men and fat women. Hardly a skinny woman to be seen.

imagine paying $200 to go and see woman sing to tell you "being fat is beautiful"

where's our next hitler then?

MATE IT'S FUCKING HORRIBLE I'VE LOST 50 KG, I WEIGH 150 KG NOW
THE FUCKING JEWS DID THIS

Unironically will be at least a strong micro-party. Bernardi is very popular in his home-state and with FF being dead without Day worst case scenario he picks up a Senate seat for himself, but more likely will pick up more from ex FF & NXT voters (xenocuck isn't retaining more than 2 seats imo)

>Bernardi is very popular in his home-state
Citation needed for that claim m8.

Very stiff competition for votes in SA. Xenophon is actually very popular there and Family First has been a force since before Bob Day was even part of the party.

Is this real t?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4270136/Electrician-sponsors-neo-Nazi-website-Pepe-Frog-logo.html

>
Neo-Nazi electrician whose business logo features Pepe the Frog in a SS uniform at Auschwitz revealed as the sole sponsor of extreme right-wing website 'Daily Stormer'

Read more: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4270136/Electrician-sponsors-neo-Nazi-website-Pepe-Frog-logo.html#ixzz4aLNpOvnR

I-...I don't think that answers my question user

yes it's real.

when do you think he's going to be arrested for hate crimes?

He is. Been elected at the top of the ticket how many times now? Two to my knowledge. Very popular with the church crowd.

xenocuck is copping shit in SA (FINALLY!) for being vague and contradictory in regards to the power supply. FF will collapse now that they have a competitor for the churchy vote, Bernardi and the Day saga will see to that.

>not posting the /auspol/ official banner

hope it doesnt rain or theres gonna be a lot of soggy faggots.

>Been elected at the top of the ticket
That is decided by a dozen or so Liberal Party faction bosses. Most people have never heard of Cory Bernardi.

I think it's quite likely GC will end up joining ON. ON is polling at 30% currently in his existing seat while Nats are at 31%.

If he joined ON he would be almost certainly guaranteed to be re-elected.

Also Sportsbet has in the last day or two (last time I checked) stopped taking bets on who GC will defect to.

Could happen very soon, at least some think so.

Christensen is shit
yes they are and they'll have more right wing liberals attach themselves to the ON brand which will just end up reshaping the party and it's policies into something completely different

bump

What causes your car tyres to squeal when you turn a corner?

I don't think I was going too fast.

I'm getting real sick of this gay parade

its the jews.

Which float are you on m8?

loss of traction, was it wet? and let me guess: vicpol pulled you over

eager to skip ahead to the afterparty?

I am luckily on the complete opposite side of the country.

I sure am glad my tax money is going towards organisations that promote faggotry.

>was it wet?
No.

I have been doing some googling and it seems it might be because my mother had the tyres rotated or something like that last week and the tread might be uneven.

>vicpol pulled you over
It would have been very strange if Vicpol were operating outside Victoria.

>its the jews.
You read my mind m8.

They promote anti-bullying m8. Get it right.

>tyres rotated
well, when did the tyres squeal? what were you doing?

differential's fucked?

The noise came when I turned left. It happened on two separate turns.

>"You know, I'm not sure I'm comfortable with you telling my children that gender is a fluid spectrum, kids have enough identity issues as it is and-"
>"HOMOPHOBE!"
>"I didn't say anything about homosexuals, my problem was with-"
>"BIGOT! WHY DO YOU WANT TO KILL GAY CHILDREN?!"

Bernardi will be very lucky to retain his seat.

He cleverly started his deal right after winning which gives him 6 years.

But he's on a hard pitch.

Your diff is fucked.

Or if your have a diff lock, your diff is locked.

do you know which tyre made the noise? you probably need to get your differential looked at. besides, is it a AWD, RWD, FWD or what?

if you actually watched sbs, you would know that your opinion doesnt matter because you are an evil white male.

>do you know which tyre made the noise?
No.

>is it a AWD, RWD, FWD or what?
It is a 2004 Toyota Camry.

>SBS has a fucking float in the parade
sbs.com.au/topics/sexuality/mardigras/article/2017/03/03/sneak-peek-sbs-mardi-gras-float

I thought the ABC was pozzed, but holy shit.

Australians are faggots

Nice post.

This.

so glad i pay my taxes so they can fund important national projects.

Digits confirms. Pack it up brothers. Unless I get repeating numerals in which we are then the best.

LOOK AT THIS SHIT FOR FUCK SAKE

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4016692/Santa-Claus-swapped-drag-queen-Melbourne-s-Chapel-Street.html

>16 posters
>One of them is me
>Average of 4 posts per person

You call this a general? What are you doing on Saturday night, getting laid?
Fucking normie scum

Maybe everyone is busy at Mardi Gras, or at least watching it youtube.com/watch?v=AaiBaJENJf4

oh shit boys what did i miss?

You missed the best years of your life. they are already over and you did nothing.

I called you all faggots

And it turns out I was right

oh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiet

have the aboriginal trannies shown up?

>The Flux Party is standing by its decision to run 26 upper house independent candidates who will all preference it in next weekend's WA state election.

>The new micro party says it's being "innovative and pragmatic" in using the electoral system to maximise its result and denies accusations it's using "fake" independents.

>The key concept driving the strategy is that independents' names will appear "above the line" on the upper house ballot paper.

>"Considering that most people vote above the line, it's an opportunity to capture more votes," Flux campaign manager Daithi Gleeson told AAP.

>He is unapologetic about the tactic, saying its for a "noble" purpose - to make Australian democracy better.

Who are these FLUX cunts?

cant wait. the sistagirls are hot stuff.

vomited in my mouth a little

HOW TOLERANT AND DIVERSE!

youtube.com/watch?v=x4n2elYHsfk
Prepare to vomit a lot

I find all this degeneracy depressing.

What a messed up society we belong to.

It's driving me fucking crazy.

I can't understand how people genuinely think this is a good direction for our society to head
It's not enough that we just accept this decline, but we're expected to applaud it.

Would you, /auspol/?

That is about average for an abo woman, even if it has a dick.

of course i would! what are you a racist homophobe? dont you even live in melbourne?

One Nation is going to blitzkrieg QLD, TAS, WA and NSW.

Is sobs actually funded by taxpayers?
How do they justify pure propaganda levels of degeneracy?

They will do okay in Qld. Everywhere else it will be Greens-tier support which is not really good enough.

Perth fag here, they (One nation) were campaigning down the pub today, still trying to correct the record regarding the Liberal preference deal. Labor has run a good smear campaign and unfortunately your average normie fence sitting voter has fallen for it, given that One Nation has no money for radio or tv advertising.

>Everywhere else it will be Greens-tier support
They're already at or above Greens level in WA, NSW and Tassie. And there's plenty of time for the support to go higher.

The fire rises.

these cancerous generals need to fuck off back to

t. boong

Guys how do we stop Idiot cunts going to Bali and contributing to the enemy Indonesian economy?

>above Greens level in Tassie
Mate you have revealed your own ignorance.

90% of threads are basically /usapol/

>hurr durr Sup Forums
Fuck off, Chaim. If you're going to try a divide & conquer strategy, you need two opposing sides first. How's the weather in Jew York, btw?

fuck me too. Nothing makes me cum as hard as democratic values smashing my prostate.

>Pauline Hanson’s One Nation to run in every Tasmanian state seat
archive.fo/awwZB
themercury.com.au/news/politics/pauline-hansons-one-nation-to-run-in-every-tasmanian-state-seat/news-story/bf9a45c8d435a46341d73b7df4278a78