The REAL Fake News

I used to watch these youtube guys named Styx and Molyneux and Sargon, until I discovered they were telling me fake news. All the cool people (and the pretty girls) at the trade school I attend made me aware of a far more reliable news source. Since then I only watch CNN and their most trusted anchor Anderson Cooper. Now I'm the most popular guy in school and the girls literally stand in line to date me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tsgmV7AYhvU?t=2m39s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thanks Rick! I'll do the same as you and become popular too.

A FUCKING LEAF

fuck.

I can't believe how much time I wasted watching styx. Thanks for this eye opening thread!

>Another get goes to a FUCKING LEAF

Molymeme is non ironically shit

>shills are threatened by youtube personalities
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HA
H
AH
AHA
HA
I rarely watched them anyway, but now going to start watching them, thanks shill

Checked.

RANGE BAN ALL LEAFS

A FUCKING LEAF

FUCK OFF

SARGON AND MOLY ARE THE FEW GUARDIANS OF LIBERTY WE HAVE LEFT

Styx was right, this place is being invaded by shills

Decent jokingpost, made me smile at "trade school"

I agree with the Original poster. CNN is more honest than youtube news.

How the fuck are so many gets wasted on the shittiest of Leafposts? Why does Kek mock us so?

youtu.be/tsgmV7AYhvU?t=2m39s
>>This is how fuck with a live broadcast
ANDERSONNNNNNNNNNN

Fucking shills. It's literally always Canadians, too.

I can't even breathe I'm laughing so hard at this thread

>all the cool kids
You know they're the cool kids because they drive an old fixed up muscle car, smoke cigarettes and unironically wear jeans with rips in them

Oh wait this is Canada, you know their the cool kids because they've had the most refugee related crimes happen to them and didn't report a single one because "Im not a tattletale"

>all these triggered shart burgers

I don't know. TYT says that they try too hard to be neutral, even when the Republicans are clearly wrong. Tbh, id just watch CBC, they cover American news as well and are completely objective.

>id just watch CBC, they cover American news as well and are completely objective.
I also trust CBC because it is unbiased and objective. Too bad these people here are so easily fooled by styx.

I seriously can't tell if this is a guy parodying shareblue or if the shills are seriously this fucking stupid.

Ban Canadians from Sup Forums. This is the highest act of treason and it isn't the first one but somehow everyone is silent and doesn't do anything. LOCK THE LEAF, LOCK THE LEAF.

I also trust and respect Wolf Blitzer and Don Lemon. I think it's a good idea just to do whatever they tell you.

Leafs are like the Jews in the Bible. They suck up to you then sooner or later when SHTF they will nail you to the cross.

FUUUUCK. WALL TO CANADIANS WHEN.

Moly? Please that fucker gives me nausea

Alex Jones is a better thinker than him

Thats our reaction to you fascist American pigs when you elected a racist, Islamophobic, sexist into the oval office. No, WE are going to build a wall and make YOU pay for it.

Trump even inspired conservative terrorists here in Canada. Maybe you heard about the Concordia University bomb threat last Wednesday? Nah cause Sup Forums would never cover such an obvious case of far-right terrorism. Fool. Even now, Antifa groups in Canada are moving to counter what little alt-right support is in this country.

>Concordia University bomb threat
You got that right brother. We all had quite a laugh at that one but it never panned out to fruition.

>Concordia University bomb threat
They were bombing the nazis, right?

No get this. The sick fucking ass hole was targeting Muslims.

And he even cited Trump as the reason. If this wasnt enough proof that Trump needs to go then i don't know what is.

What??? Why is Antifa bombing Muslims? I thought CNN says Antifa only bombs the bad guys.

We're gonna need a bigger wall.

No no no no no Antifa still are the good guys.

The bomb threat was made by a far-right terrorist who represented the conservative party and the Jewish lobby (as if that's not surprising at all).

God damn Canada is the worst.

This is a very bad troll.

what do you expect from a leaf?

>Antifa still are the good guys.
>The bomb threat was made by a far-right terrorist
Who is bombing who now? If Antifa is still the good guys then why is their bomber a "far-right" and why is he representing the Jewish community at Concordia Uiversity? Aren't Jews the good guys? I thought nazis were the bad.

Look this thread was about fake news so lets stay on topic. I'm just glad we have real heroes like Anderson Cooper to set the example and lead us to the glorious victory and plentiful spoils what cometh..

I'm sorry I made it confusing. Anyways yes Anderson Cooper really is quite based.

top kek leaf.

FAKE REAL FAKE NEWS

But I don't think it would be appropriate to build an actual idol of Anderson Cooper as it might offend the others.