Why aren't you getting laid tonight, /pol? Is the low-test epidemic real...

Why aren't you getting laid tonight, /pol? Is the low-test epidemic real? Literally every bitch wants to fuck tonight and yet betas still can't get laid.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/results?search_query=i'm alone not lonely
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I wanna eat that butt

When our work is done

I'm literally going to fuck my gf tonight and then tell her how great Donald Trump is for hours

She wants to marry me

eh I'm tired

already have fulfilled my duties for tonight

>Literally every bitch wants to fuck
Chad

Whatever it's comfy here.

Slide thread saged.

>Why aren't you getting laid tonight, Sup Forums?

Because 99% of Sup Forumsacks are lonely virgin robots. Why the fuck would you browse Sup Forums if your a chad?

It's 6:20 here and I'm going to lift.

thread saged

way ahead ! in the process of Trump preaching

I have ingrown hairs right now that make me look just nasty :D
I only just found where the fuckers were hiding all these months.
I'm afraid of what'll happen if I heal up all pretty, some other parts of me come up and make it frustrating to be a celibate meme wizard.
I think I get a lot hornier than other folk. I'd have to pay for sex that actually satisfies me. I'm tired of pleasing a woman for a good however long and then jerking a weak nut on her stomach. Dude sex is hotter than that.

>Why aren't you getting laid tonight, /pol?
In a long distance long term relationship atm until i can get a green card and move to the US. It sux and i miss her a lot but only degenerates resort to infidelity.

because I;m at work, taking a break.

Because I am working.

I may be able to get some nooner when i take a lunch, but I doubt my woman wants to meet me in a parking lot at 2am to suck me off.

Also, I think someone would report me if they saw some chic sucking off a cop in his cruiser in a parking lot at 2am.

>lordosis

What's your area like on a friday night?

Man, everybody says to work on yourself and you'll get girls no problem, but Chad is a fucking liar. The last two years I've done nothing but fix myself up, my body, my diet, the way I dress, the way I exercise. I've picked up more social hobbies, started developing real skills and passions, tried to have the most optimistic world view as possible and always think positively like all the feel good normies advocate. I've gained so much confidence in myself as well, and still I haven't found a girl to fuck, and I'm still a kissless handholdless virgin. I don't even care at this point though, I'm just going to do what I love and if I find a good woman so be it, I'm happy by myself. The only times you'll really crave strongly for a gf is when you're a shut in with nothing else in your life to make you happy. I don't even know if I'd have the time to have a proper relationship with a woman at the moment.

Sex is off-putting. I'd rather read, or workout at the gym desu. And I have a pretty small dick, so I'm not exactly a first choice for a hookup, even though I try to keep /fit/.

Mostly just feel that the modern woman is not worth the effort required to keep her.

I don't want to be accused of rape for kissing someone at a bar.

women are horrible

youre probably ugly, you cant fix that you stupid leaf

Sheriff pulled us from the metro, so now there's like 50 dudes patrolling rural nowhere.

My area is pretty quiet, I'm a supplement so I really don't do much unless the local Barney Fifes can't hack it.

Because I don't give a damn, nigga, stop nagging me already.

It's normal on women

Because I'm married.

Because wife wasn't feeling it.

Should I plow her ass and wake her?
Or wake her first?

why did you post a pic of some cow hipped middleeastern lard ass

are you into cow fucking you cow fucker

>Friday night
>Not staying up all night drinking and listening to Chet Baker

Sad desu.

If that's a Middleeastern cow lard ass ..

.. then consider me a cow fucking cow fucker!

Im balls deep in 2 pussies right now but assuming I hypothetically wasn't, then my reason would be because modern sluts are not worth the amount of effort it would take to get one of them for my hypothetical self.

youtube.com/results?search_query=i'm alone not lonely

already did. wife put out good an proper. you having problems finding someone who can tolerate you more than a couple hours?

Yah need summadee erb man.

And sometime in the next decade you will meet a girl that is worth at least a month of your time

Or maybe longer

Who cares? Women age like milk and need to be saved before they spoil meanwhile men age like wine and need to age decades before theyre ready.

Cool. I used to have a cop hang out in the parking lot of my shop on friday nights (popular intersection with a few clubs/bars nearby). He even once came in to see what I was working on, cool dude. Hope he's doing alright.

not interested in dating at the moment, im moving in a few months.

on a whole, australian women arent big sluts like americans,
they want commitment and relationships. instead of STD's and having fatherless half nigga kids.

Yeah roight m8

They just shag in the dms and not in the comments. Every aussie girl i known as been a slutty one

>this imbecile's only window on the world is /pol

I am what your orange would call a "nasty woman". I don't know if you drumpfkins view me like that as well, but this is how I view all of you: You're racist, xenophobic, islamophobic, anti-semitic, homophobic, transphobic, ableist, pieces of shit

You will never have me or anyone with a sublime exterior and personality if yout dont change your ways

you must be talking about yourself.

Taking the bait

>hot women don't have uniform fetishes

Kek

>on a whole, australian women arent big sluts like americans,
>they want commitment and relationships

literally the funniest thing I've ever read on Sup Forums.

Australian women are the biggest sluts in the world.