Women cant fi-

women cant fi-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iMZsT9e17XU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Didn't she get completely BTFO by the Romans?

>Boudicca

I mean her K/D isn't great with 1-5000

That's the joke

Didn't she get raped, and then when she tried to get revenge, killed?

Is Boudicca the opposite of Boipussi?

youtube.com/watch?v=iMZsT9e17XU

WOMEN BTFO

>not shilling for muh empowerment "can totally kill several grown men at once" meme regardless of historical or bio-mechanical realities

I. Can't. Even.

They stop being a true woman when they start succeeding

Boudicca never once physically fought anyone. She had men do it for her and ended up going an-hero because the roman general didn't care if the Celts slaughtered other Celts and decided to command her men to an hero. Her only victory was telling me to pillage a small undefended town of retirees, and ambushing a legion in a very loose single file marching formation (can stretch for miles).

>We need some more civilizations for our DLC
>We should probably find some women while we're at it, yeah?
>Probably. Okay so Dido...uhh...we already got Catherine....Egypt's already got a ruler...
>What about the Celts? They were sort of a civilization
>Oh yeah! They were even pretty egalitarian!
>Okay so the only famous ruler they have got the shit kicked out of them and led to the destruction of their culture

>Fuck it, it's something, put it in

>They stop being a true woman when they start succeeding

She burned three undefended towns and then got BTFO when Suetonius Paulinus came back with the army. He was away butchering the Druids on the island of Mona. So the Iceni revolt had a free hand to maraud until he returned and slaughtered them at the Battle of Watling Street.

>Civilization
"People" like mansa musa, mao, stalin, saladin, sulieman I are playable, but Hitler is somehow controversial. Really makes you think

Was Druidism basically just normalized autism in the first place, is the real question.

>Was Druidism basically just normalized autism in the first place, is the real question.

Oak trees is magic, mkay?

>being this flat

The gods need your daughter. Not that one, the pretty one. Trust me fa/m, did you create the sky? Then shut the fuck up.

>>being this flat

They are copying the King Arthur movie where Guinevere was a Celtic battlemaiden who could use a bow while she has broken fingers and fight in battles. The actress was Keira Knightly, who is flat as an ironing board.

Don't care. I'd fuck her anyway.

kek.

Paulinus did literally nothing wrong.

That outfit is totally ahistorical.

>Don't underestimate me
>giving up the advantage of being underestimated to satisfy your ego as a strong independent woman

Almost as embarrassing as pic related

I should add that the 9th legion is suspected to be a vexilliary, was certainly undermanned (3500 instead of the usual 5000), and poorly equipped.

As far as women warriors are concerned. It's very likely they are not as prevalent as the Roman/Greek historians who were often known to exaggerate things that there were no official records about. They often offered things that may not be true just to portray enemies of Rome to be as barbaric as they could get away with. It very likely that any women warriors, if they existed were very few. Bouddica sat on her chariot the whole time watching. Probably wasn't even trained for combat.

I blame the LEAFs.

You know what to do

>dat intro

>there are two Civs from the Italian peninsula
>neither of them are Italy
Garibaldi BTFO

DONT POST IN SLIDE THREADS

DEAR GOD DONT FALL FOR THE SHILL BAIT DONT LET THIS SLIDE

/ShareblueGeneral/ Mega compilation + SourceAnon dropping fresh material RIGHT THE FUCK NOW

Copy the list, read on your own time. It's all fresh from today and will be condensed and disseminated shortly.

FOCUS ON SOURCEANON FOR THE MOMENT

No shekels for shills, only the rope

WE NEED YOUR HELP IN BUMPING

THEY ARE SLIDING HARDER NOW MORE THAN EVER

DO YOUR PART

CHECK IN

LINK TO OTHER SHILL THREADS

BOYS WE ARE ON TO SOMETHING BIG IF THEY ARE SHILLING THIS HARD

Stop spamming our threads with links to your b8 threads please. We can read the archive later.

This dirty wop is just a sub-par Matt Easton rip off.