Are you having children pol? why?

are you having children pol? why?

it's immoral to bring even more human beings to this plane of pain and misery

all life should disappear

yes, to spread my genes

Of Course!

Because Allah Akbar! ..err..I..mean .. Deus Vault!

Not unless a nuclear war happens. The world is too populated.

I take care of my wife's son. She's done having kids.

Well ....
someone has to continue the white race

I'm short, mentally ill, and have an enormous predisposition to substance abuse.

So no.
If by some miracle I fix myself and get a wife I might adopt a nice white kid.
Proper white though. No mexican or asian bullshit floating around in there.

Schopenhauer was Jewish, Nihilism is the biggest joke of the world

Yes I'm planning on having children.

isnt canadas population around 30 million? i believe there enough space for a bunch of people there at least 500 million cout fit ther perfectly fine

We could use an unload.

Send all of those niggers straining our prison system up north.

no, white chicks are married to their careers, no qt 4 me

I do.
Because fuck you, that's why.

>the only women he's met are city women

Just get a surrogate user, You can still have kids through that. A lot of womenless men are doing it.

One little girl and another baby on the way.

>t. wealthy mestizo

Tip harder faggots.

Shut up this is just as important.

At least you aren't using welfare.

I'm from a town with a thousand people. A million people it too many. You people are roaches.

No. Can't.

GOD'S WILL

Are leaves born retarded, I'm starting to think that.

What Happened?

Mexico has 110 million people, USA has 300 million, Canda has 30 million, i bet you can do a lil better leaf

Climbed a radio tower when I was a small kid, enough juice in it to make me sterile.

Whelp, I came here to post exactly this but I guess Poland beat me to it.

It's only a matter of time before behavioral sink happens and we destroy each other. I can't wait.

I am paying for everybody else's welfare.

Yeah, gonna try for 4. My ex-gf was one of 8. Her parents were strong Catholics.

I'm still talking to my ex alot. Who knows, maybe we will get back together and I'll fill her up with my kids.

I just want to feel fulfillement in life and I feel like the best way to fight white genocide is not through politics, revolutions or lifting but by having a bunch of kids.

My life is a void right now.

I can't talk to girls so...

no because I love myself, the internet, buffet, anime and vidya. I have no time for women, let alone kids.

fuck no, kids can eat a dick

~John Podesta

Enjoy being raped by Niggers and spics then. John

Whites should try to have at least 3. If enough at least try then the fertility rate should be between 2.1 and 3.0

unless I meet a woman that isn't a piece of garbage, I'll probably freeze some sperm before I reach 35 and pay for surrogacy and then nannies/au pairs at some point after that

This,

American whites are the main focus for this. There's so many of them, but a good amount of them are white guilt morons. Allow more conservative whites or the ones on here who aren't neets to breed. While natrual selection rejects the liberal ones.

Why would you freeze your sperm at 35?

I am what your orange would call a "nasty woman". I don't know if you drumpfkins view me like that as well, but this is how I view all of you: You're racist, xenophobic, islamophobic, anti-semitic, homophobic, transphobic, ableist, pieces of shit

You will never have me or anyone with a sublime exterior and personality if yout dont change your ways

Yes, because it's my greatest duty in life to give my husband a big litter of pretty children. Feels good mane.

Nobody wants a bitch who can't spell.

Copypasta or ShareBlue, either way, kys nigger.

35-40 is the knee of the curve where the risk of autism increases dramatically, and viability decreases over time in storage so it's a tradeoff to try to have my high quality seed available for when I'm better situated to raise high quality children.

I think so.

Oh I will. And then I will have a new masterpiece commisioned to commemorate the moment and have it hung above my mantle.

Why not

I got news for you Sup Forums

Just make sure your mom doesn't use any of your special ice cubes.

Eat my shit, literally. It would make a fabulous memory for me.

haha gross

Your sperm causes autism?

Who wants a really old dad? Just grow up already.

Yes. 14

No, I am keeping all my resources for myself. I plan on dieing rich. I don't really care about the "group" or saving this or that race. When I'm to old to take care of myself I'll take cyanide or something. Probably when I realize I'm about to die I'll build (or buy) my tomb/dungeon in some remote location and booby trap it before I take the pill at the end, were my hoard of gold/silver/rare collectables rest with me.

I'll die knowing I changed some future anons life.

Still waiting for my qt Asian wife to make pure Aryan babies with

I want to have many but I am too poor to afford a wife.