I finally watched this movie for the first time. I was wondering if you guys considered it red pilled or blue pilled...

I finally watched this movie for the first time. I was wondering if you guys considered it red pilled or blue pilled? There were some solid points backing up why the skinheads feel the way they do. I'm also here to recommend the movie "romper stomper" to any non Australians who haven't seen it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b_A96zd-hps
youtu.be/wOs6LEDcxZ8?t=75
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bluepilled

I kind of feel like it was an accidental red pill, a movie with "good intentions" that had too many hard hitting red pill facts

It reinforces the concept of "violence begets violence". It is neither blue pilled nor red pilled, just an observation of reality.

This is accurate.

Yeah I can see that, I'd just seen it mentioned on here quite a bit and assumed it was redpilled. Was a bit of a let down

He looks like an eagle

it was supposed to end with Edward Norton shaving his head again

Name of kino?

youtube.com/watch?v=b_A96zd-hps

this

the creators tried to make it bluepilled but didnt completely succeed

It's purple pilled.

actually?

There is no point to liveleak and scenes in movies such as these. None. Also touches on the fake news maymay

I'm anti-natsoc but it is "blue pilled". The director is Jewish. Good film though.

Which would've been a way better ending.

Makes sense, you just got to terms with niggers not being subhuman and a nigger kills your little brother because niggers are subhuman.

The logical response is to relapse. Literally anyone would. I fully expected him to when I first saw it.

Would've made for a way better ending as well, an actually powerful message instead of the "literally every tragic movie ending".

I see nothing wrong with this speech.

Yeah that was the way the movie was supposed to end but Edward Norton didn't want to do it

It's Jewpilled.
Which is to say that it's written and presented in such a way that no matter your beliefs you will see them affirmed by the film in order to maximize profit margins.

I've got to admit, I'm stoked as fuck my girlfriend and her sister had just left the house because I accidentally yelled out "fucking nigger" the second his little brother was shot

It's not redpilled, it just tries to show why people are as they are without comment.

yeah it's pretty fucking brutal. around blacks never relax

I second that romper stomper is fucking awesome

it's literally the only way to show normies why some people are neo-nazis.

You can't go around dropping redpills like bombs over Baghdad.

i wanna make a movie about malcom x's life

except instead of using black actors ill use white skin heads

it would be hilarious. the red pilling that would take place

romper stomper is shit. Reminder that russell crowe isn't yours, but yet another thing you stole from us because you're culture-less convicts.

Talcum x?

The nightly American history x thread is a shareblue success story

Sage

I agree mostly with this, accidental red pill.

This movie centers around racism being the catalyst but it could easily have the same plot if racism were removed and it instead was centered around random violent acts (violent people). It's an accidental red pill in the sense that choosing to blue pill yourself to the reality that you can't change the world even when you do your best gives you no better results than if you stayed red pilled.

It's an accidental red pill because it teaches the viewers that they might as well fight fire with fire because the concept of fire doesn't go away just because you throw away your lighter. The movie just so happens to shroud this concept in race and racism which dilutes the grander concept into a strawman. The average person would wholly agree that racism doesn't counter racism but they would also agree that turning the other cheek as a victim also leads to more victimization. A nerd who never stands up to a bully allows themselves to be bullied forever.

calm down buddy, nobody is getting angry here

If you take away your beautiful picturesque countryside, you guys would have absolutely nothing but an annoying nasel accent. Do we actually steal your stuff? Or does it just migrate to a better place?

i mean, it's an interesting movie because you can cut it a couple ways. greek drama, the implication that the black principal was an ex-panther who was working through his own hatred, the fact that the film is about the value of hatred rather than it's legitimacy. i think the film is meant to play out like it's asking you what you think of whats happening at different points and you get to feel however you feel.

good movie, more of a piece of art/entertainment than scholarly thought

j

You can't make up your own mind?

Romper Stomper is not red pilled. It's solid blue pill The whole story is about a skinhead gang that's destroyed by a crazy woman - and the leader gets killed by his second defending her. You can't get more red pilled than that.

It's a good movie, better than it should be, considering the story. But not red pilled, and meaningless to most people, other than pure entertainment.

Dont even compare the 2 movies..
Romper stomper is in a different league..
All i wanted to do when i was 12 was be like hando

More blue pilled than that, my bad.

Fuck off burger.. stick with your disney xmen shit. You fucking kike...

Killed for trying to beat up your ex-girlfriend, who's fucking your best friend?

Running away like a coward, after talking all tough, when your gang gets arrested?

They get destroyed by about a thousand gooks fuckwit... not some daffy ranga slut...

Aw, is the little Stormfag upset?

I didn't write the movie, take it up with the author, he's the one that wrote cowardly skinhead characters.

Thats the last 4 mins of the movie...

That's the first part of the movie, dummy. Did mummy and daddy not let you stay up for all of it?

So that's not the conclusion of the story?

What the fuck is wrong with you?

"Hitler died at the end, but that doesn't count."

Really?

You must be a nigger

Conclusion is hando and davey get into a knife fight.. over the girl... literally the last 4 mins

You must be an ignorant Stormfag. Suck much Nazi dick?

I bet not, I bet even nazi fags turn you down, so you have to resort to bush pigs.

That's really not a bad idea.

My parents split town when I was a sophomore in high school. I managed to graduate, but all my grades went to shit except for English.

Senior year I wrote my term paper on Malcolm; I honestly didn't know shit about him before that. Holy shit, was that guy a fuck up. Went from pimping bitches, to praising plane crashes that killed men, women, and children 'devils' (led the paper with that questions hotel), to getting killed by his own people. Of course my book teacher gave me a D, but it was eye-opening as fuck. To this day, I'd lay even money that at the very least, 50% of nogs think a white guy killed Malcolm X.

>skinhead gets fucked by neo nazis in prison and because he was serving justice to a nigger.

>movie literally made by a jew.

>wonders if its blue or redpilled.

Autism/10

You're a fucking retard m8

Yes, I know, dummy. And Hando dies. Over a girl. Like I said.

Am I using words too big for you to understand?

No you just said previously it happens at the first part of the movie..
So go suck your mums aids ridden pussy

No, i didn't. You just can't read. I just posted two examples from the movie, and your dumb ass thinks that they're in teh correct order.

I know Australians aren't as fucking stupid as you are. What the fuck is wrong with you? A little waterhead? Bad genes? Dropped on your head? Dad fuck an abo?

"We don't love you, GOOK"

Watch the believer. Ryan gosling as a self hating Jew

Scum is the best I think from this genre.
Its not sanctimonious in any way, in the sense there is no moral message or underlying meaning. Its just horrible

youtu.be/wOs6LEDcxZ8?t=75

No, not really.

The white protagonists in this movie, and the NatSoc movement in general, are portrayed cartoonishly. The motive for the nog that got stomped in the first place was "dem racists took over our b-ball court n sheeeit" rather than a random act of criminality against a stranger which most nog crimes are.

The flashback speech the dad gave was fairly redpilled, but the blow is softened by him suddenly going "FUCKING NIGGERS" to paint him as just another racist.

The jail scenes are even more laughable. Norton's character gets angry at the other neo-nazis for making deals with non-whites so he responds by playing basketball with non-whites. The thuggish blacks don't even attack him when he's on his own, but he gets a buttfucking from his fellow whites for being a race traitor. Finally, the movie ends with his brother getting shot, again not a random act of violence like nigs are prone too, but an act of revenge for the dindu's brother.

sage

slide thread to hide slide thread to hide slide thread to hide slide thread to hide