Denmark makes video praising how much we are all the same

youtube.com/watch?v=jD8tjhVO1Tc

What questions would you have asked these people to expose how divided they are, pol?

come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles

gay

Financed by either (((European Central Bank))), George Soros, or some saudi oil billionaire

Who took a big steamy dump today?
See how we're all the same.

pretty much what catched my eye were synthol biker and bisexual retard.
i really got fucking pissed off when they clapped like retards after this guy come out and stand there alone.
Is this some current generation hero figure? the hell is that why they clapping?
he just are faggot, why the fuck they clapping?
dont clap its pointless why would you do that

Pro skub or anti skub?

>new danes

a rat and horse are two entirely different species you retard

Du er dum

now apply that to affrikanas and you stormfags will austiclly scream

Afrikaaners colonized the southern tip of African before Africans did.

And they didn't fucking become "africans" in some African civilization, because there was no African civilization. They had to build their own. So your bullshit is no way comparable, fuck off.

Not today, but some time ago
Dude we are like literally brothers XDDDDD

>And they didn't fucking become "africans"
Guess what afrikaa means in dutch

no, er shill

this

There's hardy any non whites though. Had this been Norway or Sweden, half would be niggers.

We're all the same, but some are samer. Oink oink.

God we're all so empty inside. I'm regurgitating the red pill and taking the blue pill. Later fags.

I fucking hate these fake video's with actors that they're trying to make seem are real with real people

Jesus Christ these people in the comments are really gobbling up this obvious propaganda

who browsers Sup Forums

>2:23

COME ON DISLIKE BRIGADE.

these videos are such cancer
holy shit i hate normalfags
kill me

du er en myseost

what a shitty attempt at globalist propaganda
why do (((they))) keep trying to push this shit? and in denmark no less.
the sooner EU crashes and burns the better

I've read a book by a russian author about misadventures of two illegal immigrants in Denmark. Judging by this book it seems like danes like to pretend that these immigrants don't exist and ignore them completely. Is that true? How do you handle them?

slap af, Kenneth, det går sgu' nok alsammen ik... hen om hjornet, ned i kælderen, ik, Carl Viggo, vi skal nok klare den, ik.

They aren't classified as new danes anymore. Atleast not by the government, lmao