Is it really the future that liberals want?

Is it really the future that liberals want?

yahoo.com/style/explaining-the-future-that-liberals-want-meme-taking-over-the-internet-190547524.html

Yes, yet they think that under this burka is a crypto-liberal, when actually Ahmeda thinks being a tranny faggot is punishable by death.

Liberals don't understand that being "tolerant" towards someone doesn't mean they'll do the same.

>3,056 reactions on Explaining the ‘Future That Liberals Want’ Meme Taking Over the Internet
boi

See: Ironically, nowadays I'd rather have a raghead than a shitlib. At least we both want to kill the shitlib.

Went to high school with that dude. His name is Sam Themer. Raging fag (obviously) who would sing show tunes at the top of his lungs in his best singing voice while walking down the hallway

I can larp with the best of them, but I'd have a Threeway with them.

>fucking burka burka
>"oh knock me up and inshallah put your strong white seed in me"
>nope. Not white.
>turn around and cum in tranny's butt
>listen to hijabi cry as I cuck her for trans booty

Dem eyes

>fucking a sandnigger and a hideous tranny
>muh larp

Into the oven you go!

You'll be the first to swing, degenerate.

>not fucking a sandnigress and a tranny to show dominance

Makes you even more degenerate for enjoying sex desu.
>Muh puritanical Laotian comic websitr

kek

I noticed that poor people don't support/care about diversity.
Should the government make everybody poor?
Should we change to communism to make everybody equally poor?

The thing is, if the woman on the left got her way (her husbands way) the 'woman' on the right would be executed.

We are living in the 'woman' on the rights society

>to show dominance
Literal nigger logic.

>puritan
I'm not being a puritan. I'm calling out actual degeneracy and a lack of self-respect.

wow i dont want to say yeah exactly but... YEAH EXACTLY aahahsagdhHAhahaHA

I GO GURRRLLLL YAASSSSS

SLLAAAYYYYYYYY

WOOOO GUURRLL POOWWWAAHHH

EHEHhehehehbhfbHAHAH

I find one of those morally repulsive and one only sexually repulsive.

In general what liberals fail to see is that their beliefs are the ones that are weird and unnatural. They assume that all intelligent people will default to liberalism given the chance. They assume that they are simply moral and correct, rather than being fanatically religious in their own way. They will experience the actual reality soon enough.

Is she manspreading next to that poor defenseless bhuddist?

Disgusting

Why is it such an egregious act that I want sum fuk that includes a probably 6/10 Arab and a 5/10 tranny? Other than "muh feels"?

I hate libcucks as much as you, but when it comes to who I want to put my willy in why does it matter if it doesnt change my positions? Ex: If I wanna beat guts with a Arab if i get thr chance but still support trumps ban why is that bad?

Legit question.

>libshits literally defend this
Can't wait till the ninja women's husbands start throwing trannies of roofs

Another trans on twitter called out the trans for "Queenspreading". These people deserve nothing but death

It's sick how they always try to out-left each other.

Yeah? How now calls himself Gilda Wabbit and tries to milk this on Twitter for all the attention it's worth

>guys guys my story is SOOO important
>I just DREAM of seeing my tranny face being interviewed on TV

>not white
>wants to fuck a tranny
you do realise we want you to end up like the burqa lady wants to see the tranny end up, right?

At this point I think waterfilter man is right, there has to be something in the water or the tv is subliminally brainwashing people or something, I can't explain how they got so degenerate so quickly

sick? It's bloody hilarious, this is how people destroy themselves lmao

Miscegenation, faggotry, and hook-up culture. It is repulsive for biological reasons, and reflects badly on your character. The far latter is never acceptable, and with the prior two, it's hardly acceptable. You are a useful idiot who will get purged in the end, not because of any betrayal on the end of the right, but because the content of your character will make you a problem.

The problem is that the out-lefting is transforming white guilt into white hatred, which hatred is going to lead to violence.

Jesus, Liberal retort is so fucking pathetic and weak. No wonder they're such an easy target.

Yet here we both are on Sup Forums. Odds are you're projecting harder than I am

I think its hilarious the way liberals push this picture with "counter memes".
Do they not know that 75% of the people are disturbed by it?
Do they really think saying "nice trains! sign me up!" will counter the visceral disgust most people experience when seeing it?
Do they not realize they are confirming the fears most people have about liberals?

So tone-deaf. They truly are their worst enemies.

>Yet here we both are on Sup Forums
Irrelevant.

>Odds are you're projecting harder than I am
Projecting? What the actual fuck are you on about?

>Is it really the future that liberals want?

Let's just find a way to combine the two.

What happens when you change in that picture genders:
a.) make a Muslim woman into Muslim man
b.) make the trans into colorful feminist

The image that eternally BTFOd Sup Forums beyond any hope of recovery.

Thank you Sup Forums network 1, you fucking twitter using autist.

>white trannies awaiting sharia law so they can be executed
This is the future we chose

Islam is a threat once it goes beyond the 1 or 2% of total pop in a society. It simply is a dangerous ideology.

Trannies/crossdressers/drag queens, are not much of a threat, so long as it's not encouraged or propagandized as being something "normal". It's not "normal", it's a rare thing, and it has existed pretty much forever, even among the most conservative societie, so it should be accepted and respected, as long as it doesn't look perverted or ridiculous (like a fat unkempt man wearing a tight pair of pants or a tight dress).

Kids of course are very impressionable, but above all, they need a stable family with a mother and father, a good learning environment, etc, and if then by some reason some of them happen to be queers, fine, whatever, but don't fucking propagandize it to the point where a kid is scared to tell their parents they're straight.

> Be me, Fatima McKekbar
> Live in land of infidel
> Ride unclean subway of kuffar home to habibi sama
> Sit in prayer giving myself to lord Allahu
> Unclean infidel kaffir monster from hell sits next to me
> mfwjihadthoughts.txt
> must not stare yet my eyes cannot turn away
> photographed by infidel across
> photo going viral
> go home to harem
> beg for sweet release of death
> #don'thavetobutdoitanyway
> everyone in family tree chucks a boulder at me
> die knowing that my likeness will be used as propaganda by brainless libs to bring more jihadis to their shores.
> die knowing that the future infidel hell creature probably involves being stuffed full of semtex and lit up.
> feelsgoodfam

Yes. The problem, here in the US at least is in 30 years they'll get what they want. By then, it will be too late to reverse the damage and the US will die.

>all the people celebrating that picture

Yea, sure it's "now" but wont really be the future. My guess is that Aisha already got 4 children and 10 grandchildren while the tranny, well he will only leave sad friends when he die.

I'm pretty sure none of Aishas offspring will end up as trannys...

>mewvment

>right wing: "this is what leftist want"
>leftists: "this is what we want!"
NAZIS BTFO

that's the future liberals want.

undercover_manspreading.jpg

The one in the Burkha is also a man. Muslims are secretly into Trannies in a big way.

That polygon is literally man-spreading

Wtf I thought liberals hate this?

Burqa Betty looks like she's waiting for a bomb under the granny's seat to go off.

wtf I hate Trump now

>@polNewsNetwork1
you lot are through the looking glass now, trump really fucked this board up