PEWDIEPIE THANKS Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=F3KsTDTJLzA&t=1m15s

>It felt like the internet had my back
>I didn't make my way to where I am thanks to the media, through them. I went through the internet and /YouGuys/ deserve my thanks
HEIL FUCKING PEWDIEPIE

OUR FUHRER HAS ACKNOWLEDGED OUR POWER AND IS AWAITING FURTHER MEMETIC INSTRUCTIONS

HE REALLY IS THE MODERN DAY DONAL TRUMP FOR THE NEW GENERATION

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x-64CaD8GXw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

plenty of celebs visit this place

based pewds dropped a major red pill on the youth

he out jew'd the jew

the MSM was right. he was dropping major smoke flares for the nazis, thats a fact.

he ended up spinning it around and making them look stupid

*cringe* the post

traveled the world feeding the children

He says "you guys" all the time.
Fuck off.

Like a Jonny Redpillseed except instead of planting apple trees, he's dropping truth bombs

Naww Finland's jealous of the swed :3

god his eyes are gorgeous

why are the majority of you so retarded? i seriously refuse to believe the average age of this board can be any higher than 17

>trump brings out a new green MAGA hat with a four leaf clover on the back

omg guys trump has released a Sup Forums hat!! its clearly nothing related to st patricks day its obviously him thanking us for getting him into the white house!! xD

This is unironically true as much as people want to deny what is happening with PewDiePie. I see kids all the time (though often jokingly) saying Hitler did nothing wrong or was otherwise justified in his actions, to the point where we've been forced to address it to several hundred students at once. We also held feux elections in our classes, of which Trump won nearly 95% of the vote.

t. Middle school teacher in a blue state

n-n-noo

>tfw the Sup Forums symbol is an anime/axis japonazi swastika

Pewdiepie = God

Didn't care much about him before, but now he did unleash the power of the redpill to levels never before imagined. He will partake in saving the West. Bless him.

Whoever made those hats has 0 self awareness or knows exactly what they were doing

holy fucking editing, he must have spent 3 days editing that piece.

>WE ARE THE NEW COUNTAH CULTUAH

Why the fuck does the 666 come in and what does it symbolize?

>green beer and shamrocks
>irish history
pick one, america

>knows exactly what they were doing

yes, of course they knew what they were doing by making a st patricks themed MAGA hat 3 weeks prior to st patricks day

its hilarious that people are acting like theres anything more behind it

>no St Patricks Day merch by any other politicians in the US ever
>St Patricks Day and clovers associated with white nationalists in America
>President accused of being WN and having WN supporters releases a hat with a shamrock on it "For St Patricks Day"

You don't see how people come to this conclusion?

I like pewdiepie before he was popular here, dudes been funny as shit for the last year or so. Plus I'm too pussy to play horror games so I like watching him play them.

Pewdiepie is nothing more than a talentless & painfully cancerous retard. So much so that it's the ones who actually respect him that are in need of psychiatric help. I also hate to break it to all you manchild nazis out there who think that the biggest joke on the planet is now on your side but he really isn't.

The truth behind his racist bullshit is really as simple as this: His usual lame sex/rape jokes became so overused and pathetic that he jumped to edgy racist nonsense to give his brofags something new.

That's it, that is all it has ever been. Every time he responds to the backlash, his cyber balls shrivel up and fall off immediately and he denies that the racist shit was anything more than him just being a retard.

I'm on your side Sup Forums but you need to grow the fuck up and get a grip of your autism because this is so fucking embarrassing to share the same board with a bunch of moronic Sup Forumsrofags. Go outside and get some more oxygen to your brain, turn off your meme response and try to communicate with other posters like someone who wasn't dropped on their head as a child.
I know you edgy manchildren can't handle the fact that you are wrong about your new meme hero but it's time to wake up look at this jewtube gayming swedecuck autist as the worthless failure that he really is. The fact you even want to attach his stupid faggot's face to your own personal world views is just an insult to yourself.

I'm on your side Sup Forums but you need to grow the fuck up and get a grip of your autism because this is so fucking embarrassing to share the same board with a bunch of moronic Sup Forumsrofags. Go outside and get some more oxygen to your brain, turn off your meme response and try to communicate with other posters like someone who wasn't dropped on their head as a child.

>TheAryan Brotherhoodpicked the name because it showed white supremacy and the shamrock (clover) because it is the sign of the Irish (the original members had to be part Irish). They use the "666", which is thesign of the beast(it's earned for committing a murder), and the swastika, for one that takes pride in being hated & feared by their enemies. Only members of the AB are permitted to wear the "brand" of the gang; individuals found to be wearing the tattoo without consent are subject to being murdered.

>domo arigato
literally thanking weebs

>expecting people to read your blog sized cry fest

Your country just isn't relevant enough to make posts that long

Pewdiepie is nothing more than a talentless & painfully cancerous retard. So much so that it's the ones who actually respect him that are in need of psychiatric help. I also hate to break it to all you manchild nazis out there who think that the biggest joke on the planet is now on your side but he really isn't.

The truth behind his racist bullshit is really as simple as this: His usual lame sex/rape jokes became so overused and pathetic that he jumped to edgy racist nonsense to give his brofags something new.

That's it, that is all it has ever been. Every time he responds to the backlash, his cyber balls shrivel up and fall off immediately and he denies that the racist shit was anything more than him just being a retard.

youtube.com/watch?v=x-64CaD8GXw

The potato americans are our secret anti-eternal anglo cancer lurking just below the surface as one of the huge minority groups that can make moves both on the ground and deep in the FullBloodedIrish (FBI) against the zionist commie satanist anglo jew world order

even if he is doing it just to be funny or for money, he's still spreading a message and getting people to think a certain way through humor. His intentions are practically irrelevant, it's the results that matter.

cool story cancer

reported this thread

bye cringey manchildren

Damn, thats a cool tattoo

I suddenly want to get drunk this st pattys and get it tattood on me

Posts like this are why the phrase "Kill yourself" or "kys" get thrown around here constantly

I lowkey hope Twitter bans Pewds so normies revolt and it finally shuts down for good
am i a bad hombre?

this door is fat shaming!!! how is this allowed?

Nah ese

You're a campañero

I really want Trump to "Nazify" Mardi Gras. Its time to take that fucking Catholic festival from degenerates once and for all

Bye abdominal country nobody cares about

Lmao you're such a outcast, it's so painful to read your posts

I like how he is the opposite of Nostalgia Critic who follows cowardly the propaganda by adding "lol Trump is Hitler" references in some of his videos "lol help all these adult refugees" or not wanting to critize Ghostbuster 2016, not to mention his forced companions which of course are 1 black and 1 woman.

But I´m just wondering what made PDP change, he probably saw some weird shit or trying to blackmail him inviting him to rituals.

You have to go Outback, mate.

meme

Been watching his recent stuff and it is good, but nothing will top that Fiverr video. I wish he didn't delete it.

Fuck off ya red star cunt.

Holy fuck guys, Lucky Charms, the Aryan Brotherhood, Trump, Sup Forums, and St. Patricks day are all part of a greater conspiracy!!

What do (((they))) not want us to know?

nobody ever talks about the Irish Mob, but it's the oldest organized crime group in the US.

Think Trump's connected?

>I'm wondering what made him change

Probably the same things that brought people here. the dudes from Sweden.

also he was owned by Makers Studio, which is Disney. Hes the number 1 most subbed person on YT, I have a hard time believing that Disney didn't want their hands in what he was putting out. I wonder what kind of pressure he got from them behind the scenes.

>That filename

Probably push propaganda and trying to make him say "hurr Trump is bad" in every joke. That shit is getting crazy, literally I had a teacher badmouthing about Trump because I don´t fucking know, it must be a quota.

He's got to be the most talked about man in the world's media in my measly 23 years of existence. He makes the news when there's no news, just to remind us that he's evil and trying to make him a taboo.

>filename

Stop thinking you are something, fuck off

MSM are so retard that they don´t realize they are redpilling people with this obsession with Trump.

Which is hilarious how minorities keep calling Trump Hitler yet they refuse to leave his America.

even if that were true. would it make it any less positive for the right. hes breaking the youth in so that Sup Forums memes can really take hold

>writes paragraphs about pewdiepie
>grow up

>Wings of liberty

>the last 2 seconds

>>trump brings out a new green MAGA hat with a four leaf clover on the back
>omg guys trump has released a Sup Forums hat!! its clearly nothing related to st patricks day its obviously him thanking us for getting him into the white house!! xD

The Shamrock is traditionally three leaves, denoting the Holy Trinity, and is what is used to symbolize the "luck of the Irish." A four leaf clover is just rare, and happens to be the symbol of the Chinese water polo forum that gave endless supply of memetic power to The Donald.

kek'd

>it's just a prank bro

The perfect alibi

>tfw a GET meme from a Vietnamese Cartoons forum is now spouted by Children

Good fucking job guys

Name three

You have to be 18 to post here

they made a green irish hat, with a clover. just becomes pol is claiming more and more symbols that doesn't mean every instance of overlap is a wink to pol.

>what is plausible deniability
It could go either way. That's the point.

JonTron

>pewdiepie
>Kanye West
>President Mauricio Macri of Argentina (he's the one claiming it's white)
>Pretty much all the filthy media jews.
>George Soros (wants to know his enemy)
>Trump.
>Trumps son, Baron.
>James woods.
>Hitlers ghost.
>Reuven Rivlin.

based pewdiepie

>autism

Taylor Swift

Gtfo you wannabe hipster.

>on and by the way, JK Rowling is still a cun-

OH SHIT

The last one was good. I think it was the clickbait one. He showed someone who got the tatoo Pewdiepie did nothing wrong and his reaction was great.

He knew what it meant as a few weeks back he payed big man tyrone and a jesus actor so say hitler did nothing wrong in his im banned video.

>I see kids all the time (though often jokingly) saying Hitler did nothing wrong

OY VEY!!!!!

He is truly the Joseph Goebbels of our generation.

Fucking this
Honestly after like a million years of jew propaganda people are tired of it
My little sister and most people her age are really bored of hearing about how many gorillion jews died and just wish Hitler killed them all so they wouldn't be boring us to death now

Yet unlike PewDiePie, JonTron actually put "thanks goys" and /ourguy/ into his most recent Q&A video

this and Pewdiepie are actually true.

This is pretty true also. People in the older generations believe everything about the Holocaust because it's "morally wrong" to deny any of it. Gen Z is lacking any sort of "give a fuck" at all. they could care less about 6 million Jews dying in the 40s, but they would absolutely give a fuck about finding out it was fake, that would be hilarious to them.

>JK Rowling is still a cunt

top kek.

green, beer and shamrocks are pretty Irish

Americans just combined beer and green.

underage fag here. i dont think anyone is really serious when they make jew jokes / meme about hitler. Everyone hated trump execpt a black kid into kangs conpiracy who i think unironcly thinks hitler did noting wrong. All the girls are massive sjws.

See that's the point though, the fact that people are joking about it at all shows that it's having an influence regardless of how serious it is. I don't think he's creating a wave of neo Nazis, but I do think this will create a wave of people who think political correctness is cancer, and to be fair, there is a lot of political policy centered around what is politically and "morally" correct. when I was in school, only the edgiest of edgelords joked about the holocaust, it's extremely commonplace now.

>still supporting e-celebs
nu-Sup Forums will never fucking learn

Pic related is happening