Rothschilds Are The Kikes We Need To Stop

It's been a long time since I've heard this topic brought up on Sup Forums. It's probably the most important and least talked about fact that many of our newer or younger Sup Forumsacks don't understand. The Rothschild family literally controls a Central Bank in every nation except four. (I'll explain why four in the comments) Every. Fucking. Nation.

Prior to 9/11 there were seven. Afghanistan, Iraq, Sudan, Libya, Cuba, North Korea, and Iran. We know how this went after 9/11. Almost all of these nations have now fallen into Rothschild central banks after war. We know with certainty that the Rothschild's will assassinate leaders who threaten to refuse their kike loans forcing them to go into a never-ending debt with the bank, thus draining the wealth of a nation for eternity. Some estimates suggest the Rothschilds total wealth is as high as $500 Trillion. Others estimate it's closer to $Trillion. Regardless these are he vampiric kikes behind everything and there names are never mentioned anymore. It amazes me. They personally are response for the state of Israel (see Balfour Declaration in 1917). They are personally responsible for every major war on Earth for the last 230+ years.

This is to be a redpill/awareness/theory thread about the King of the Kikes

Below I'll list every nation controlled w/ a Rothschild Central Bank on the Earth.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5C7IVRokyJQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZH9hNv5mUDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=5hfEBupAeo4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Afghanistan:Bank of Afghanistan
Albania:Bank of Albania
Algeria:Bank of Algeria
Argentina:Central Bank of Argentina
Armenia:Central Bank of Armenia
Aruba:Central Bank of Aruba
Australia:Reserve Bank of Australia
Austria: Austrian National Bank
Azerbaijan: Central Bank of Azerbaijan Republic
Bahamas: Central Bank of The Bahamas
Bahrain: Central Bank of Bahrain
Bangladesh: Bangladesh Bank
Barbados: Central Bank of Barbados
Belarus: National Bank of the Republic of Belarus
Belgium: National Bank of Belgium
Belize: Central Bank of Belize
Benin: Central Bank of West African States (BCEAO)
Bermuda: Bermuda Monetary Authority
Bhutan: Royal Monetary Authority of Bhutan
Bolivia: Central Bank of Bolivia
Bosnia: Central Bank of Bosnia and Herzegovina
Botswana: Bank of Botswana
Brazil: Central Bank of Brazil
Bulgaria: Bulgarian National Bank
Burkina Faso: Central Bank of West African States (BCEAO)
Burundi: Bank of the Republic of Burundi
Cambodia: National Bank of Cambodia
Came Roon: Bank of Central African States
Canada: Bank of Canada – Banque du Canada
Cayman Islands: Cayman Islands Monetary Authority
Central African Republic: Bank of Central African States
Chad: Bank of Central African States
Chile: Central Bank of Chile
China: The People’s Bank of China
Colombia: Bank of the Republic
Comoros: Central Bank of Comoros
Congo: Bank of Central African States
Costa Rica: Central Bank of Costa Rica
Côte d’Ivoire: Central Bank of West African States (BCEAO)
Croatia: Croatian National Bank
Cuba: Central Bank of Cuba
Cyprus: Central Bank of Cyprus
Czech Republic: Czech National Bank
Denmark: National Bank of Denmark
Dominican Republic: Central Bank of the Dominican Republic
East Caribbean area: Eastern Caribbean Central Bank
Ecuador: Central Bank of Ecuador
Egypt: Central Bank of Egypt
El Salvador: Central Reserve Bank of El Salvador
Equatorial Guinea: Bank of Central African States
Estonia: Bank of Estonia
Ethiopia: National Bank of Ethiopia
European Union: European Central

Fiji: Reserve Bank of Fiji

Finland: Bank of Finland

France: Bank of France

Gabon: Bank of Central African States

The Gambia: Central Bank of The Gambia

Georgia: National Bank of Georgia

Germany: Deutsche Bundesbank

Ghana: Bank of Ghana

Greece: Bank of Greece

Guatemala: Bank of Guatemala

Guinea Bissau: Central Bank of West African States (BCEAO)

Guyana: Bank of Guyana

Haiti: Central Bank of Haiti

Honduras: Central Bank of Honduras

Hong Kong: Hong Kong Monetary Authority

Hungary: Magyar Nemzeti Bank

Iceland: Central Bank of Iceland

India: Reserve Bank of India

Indonesia: Bank Indonesia

Iran: The Central Bank of the Islamic Republic of Iran

Iraq: Central Bank of Iraq

Ireland: Central Bank and Financial Services Authority of Ireland

Israel: Bank of Israel

Italy: Bank of Italy

Jamaica: Bank of Jamaica

Jordan: Central Bank of Jordan

Kazakhstan: National Bank of Kazakhstan

Kenya: Central Bank of Kenya

Korea: Bank of Korea

Kuwait: Central Bank of Kuwait

Kyrgyzstan: National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic

Latvia: Bank of Latvia

Lebanon: Central Bank of Lebanon

Lesotho: Central Bank of Lesotho

Libya: Central Bank of Libya (Their most recent conquest)

Uruguay: Central Bank of Uruguay

Lithuania: Bank of Lithuania

Luxembourg: Central Bank of Luxembourg

Macao: Monetary Authority of Macao

Macedonia: National Bank of the Republic of Macedonia

Madagascar: Central Bank of Madagascar

Malawi: Reserve Bank of Malawi

Malaysia: Central Bank of Malaysia

Mali: Central Bank of West African States (BCEAO)

Malta: Central Bank of Malta

Mauritius: Bank of Mauritius

Mexico: Bank of Mexico

Moldova: National Bank of Moldova

Mongolia: Bank of Mongolia

Montenegro: Central Bank of Montenegro

Morocco: Bank of Morocco

Mozambique: Bank of Mozambique

Namibia: Bank of Namibia

Nepal: Central Bank of Nepal

Netherlands: Netherlands Bank

Netherlands Antilles: Bank of the Netherlands Antilles

New Zealand: Reserve Bank of New Zealand

Nicaragua: Central Bank of Nicaragua

Niger: Central Bank of West African States (BCEAO)

Nigeria: Central Bank of Nigeria

Norway: Central Bank of Norway

Oman: Central Bank of Oman

Pakistan: State Bank of Pakistan

Papua New Guinea: Bank of Papua New Guinea

Paraguay: Central Bank of Paraguay

Peru: Central Reserve Bank of Peru

Philip Pines: Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas

Poland: National Bank of Poland

Portugal: Bank of Portugal

Qatar: Qatar Central Bank

Romania: National Bank of Romania

Russia: Central Bank of Russia

Rwanda: National Bank of Rwanda

San Marino: Central Bank of the Republic of San Marino

Samoa: Central Bank of Samoa

Saudi Arabia: Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency

Senegal: Central Bank of West African States (BCEAO)

Serbia: National Bank of Serbia

Seychelles: Central Bank of Seychelles

Sierra Leone: Bank of Sierra Leone

Singapore: Monetary Authority of Singapore

Slovakia: National Bank of Slovakia

Slovenia: Bank of Slovenia

Solomon Islands: Central Bank of Solomon Islands

South Africa: South African Reserve Bank

Spain: Bank of Spain

Sri Lanka: Central Bank of Sri Lanka

Sudan: Bank of Sudan

Surinam: Central Bank of Suriname

Swaziland: The Central Bank of Swaziland

Sweden: Sveriges Riksbank

Switzerland: Swiss National Bank

Tajikistan: National Bank of Tajikistan

Tanzania: Bank of Tanzania

Thailand: Bank of Thailand

Togo: Central Bank of West African States (BCEAO)

Tonga: National Reserve Bank of Tonga

Trinidad and Tobago: Central Bank of Trinidad and Tobago

Tunisia: Central Bank of Tunisia

Turkey: Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey

Uganda: Bank of Uganda

Ukraine: National Bank of Ukraine

United Arab Emirates: Central Bank of United Arab Emirates

United Kingdom: Bank of England

United States: Federal Reserve, Federal Reserve Bank of New York

Vanuatu: Reserve Bank of Vanuatu

Venezuela: Central Bank of Venezuela

Vietnam: The State Bank of Vietnam

Yemen: Central Bank of Yemen

Zambia: Bank of Zambia

Zimbabwe: Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe

Hmhm. This is pretty common knowledge. Now what?

you forgot syria

white dragon family is already on it mate, the thing is that the rothschild era is already ending because of the new world bank being established and the us isnt on it.

sorry what now? doesnt look like its ending, getting worse cant you see how the walls are closing in?? financially, politically?

mate it literally is ending, have you not pay attention too the brics union, the world bank in china with our name not on it. We are literally getting stabbed by a dagger too the chest, betrayl because of retarded war mongers if it wasent for fucking idiots causing wars in the middle east and we actually form an economy off something maybe we would have real allies. But no its gotta be destroy shit and everyone hates us.

Bogdabots will gouge out the eyes of Rothskikes

I dont doubt that but the us gov is stronger than ever, 800 military bases everywhere, circling russia, owning the ME. Surveillance is dystopian levels. looks fucking stable to me

>卐AGE
卐AGE

>卐AGE
卐AGE

>卐AGE
卐AGE

>卐AGE
卐AGE

>卐AGE
卐AGE

>卐AGE
卐AGE

>卐AGE
卐AGE

>milltary matters in the hands of allies liking you

what are we gonna do when they all turn against us chimp out? I fucking hate idiot war mongers that brought us down for 30 years

Aren't they based out of your country? You guys should take care of them.

>pic related, rothschild family crest

roth = red , schild = shield, german

originally bower, they changed their name to better represent the crest, which is the symbol for saturn, saturnia worship is rampant worldwide,all major religions are a form of saturnia worship

saturnia = satan

also represent by a cube, which the six pointed star is a representation of, think of a cube standing on a point then looking down on it.

the cross of christianity is also a representation of the six pointed star by way of the cube, a cube unfolds into a t shape

rothschilds bow to bogdanoff

Im all for that. warmongering been going on for at least 100 now. and they are killing us off now: started with the poor, disabled, homeless, old, sick. but what the fuck can we do? they got us paralysed.

what allies liking you? we got allies. it's other victims of war & gov. what do retard Sup Forums wankers do? hate their allies. shits dire dude. dire

they roths childs are in the uk theres conspiracy theories that we are just a British proxy

HAHAHAHA you crack me up. brits dont bite the hand that feeds. british middle class is the most cock sucking group i ever did see. they think if you work hard the world is mighty fine. and its natural to make others rich and be defrauded in the process bcs they just dont fucking think. BRITS=NO BALLS

Not the king Jews at all, they take their orders just like Soros and anyone else whose name you've heard.

Rothschilds are the public face.

The Rothschild's have been on either side of every major conflict since the 1700's. They profit off war directly and every war in recent memory has been a product of this family. Both world wars were intentionally started by the Rothschilds. They control the entire planet, without question and have controlled history for literal centuries.

Rothschild's own Soros. There's no-one above these people. I promise you. They are the top bloodline of human history

The Jews who control the rothschilds control the planet and you'll never hear their name.

As far as the public record goes, amschel rothschild got his start working for the Oppenheimer family.

redpill me on this. I'm interested.

if u like i could give you a speedy synopsis

There is just one cure.
Bitcoin

The jews in our society are empowered by 2 things: the financial system (private bankers running an (((independent))) central bank), and the political system (representative democracy = oligarchy/plutocracy).

To disempower the jews in our society, the central bank needs to be given back to the state - to a monarch, to be exact - and the political system needs to be changed into a mix of monarchy (army, foreign policy, central bank) and direct democracy (interior policies).

The system that worked for the Roman Empire to be exact, and that was inherited by the medieval monarchies.

On top of this, and this is very important: the concept of national debt that can never be paid back (because its too high) needs to go out of the window, because it eternally enslaves the people to the (((financial oligarchs))) who will drain our nations dry of its wealth using the interest lever.

It's also the number 666 - the name of the 'beast', the jewish antichrist - encoded in a symbol

yeah also this fuckin square of numbers here

Is there any proof they actually own all of these central banks?

Again with this ridiculous theory. Where's your proof?

david icke goes into a lot of this shit

watch this

youtube.com/watch?v=5C7IVRokyJQ

google black nobility young one. these are the top bloodlines, rothschilds are nothing but bankers for them.

Take the bog pill
Is that the original?

mmhmm, we controls ova u whitey di'int u knos? we way 2 smrt for you crackas we always be a step ahead

We meditate positively everyday on liberation, peace, freedom, and all that good stuff.

This will basically clear out all the negative bullshit.

An insider of the cabal has said that if everyone on the planet laughed for one day, the entire "war" would be over and the entire planet would be instantly ascended and liberated.

Think about that kind of idea.

They use a similar idea against us, but our numbers are far greater and so our co-creative consciousness power would be greater in favor of more positive and utopic ideals.

Gas yourself kike

Its more old european nobility. habsburg and the like.

yeah this is true

not many /consciousness/ on here

>habsburg

these ugly lookin cunts dont look very black to me

shut up, fuck head

I know your type. You distrust banks and as a result have terrible credit. You are the batshit crazy people I see with ratty hair and missing teeth raging at some teenager every time you find out you can't buy everything with cash.

One of my favorite things to do as a manager is refuse to refund cash to you types and force you to take a check. Go be crazy in hell you nutjob.

At least 30 minutes everyday of positive meditation is great.

If I miss one day I really feel out of it. It's a good drug-like activity. We will liberate our planet.

Come on.. anyone??

I know youre an aussie but you seem interested in the subject, research black nobility its really interesting.

Been doing this for a few sundays. Join up

ofc it's ridiculous that jews rule the world says cunt from apartheid nation

if there was proof then they would probly be killed for being faggots, so they go to great lengths to hide this fact

It doesn't exist. I believe the rumors started because the Rotschilds owned a lot of government bonds around the Napoleonic era.

what did bethesda mean by this?

One man's trash is another man's treasure

>orcs live in small self segregated tribes by choice
>dumb and superstitious
>have a bad reputation as murderous thugs and brutes
>because they fucking are
sounds about right desu

>Le everyone is the fault of one group of people and if you kill them all everything will be roses and honeybees face

Yea man, add another 4 hours of good-goy meditation on top of it and you'll become the bestest jew slave EVER

You should also tattoo the star of david on your forehead with the words 'Judas Iscariot' written in the middle, you'll be liberating the planet even more

>Philippines is so powerful it uses its own language instead of being cucks

MOST POWERFUL RACE

Rothschild, in fact, is a white race friend and anti-globalist. So that`s why media attacks him.

Bogpill?

So find out where they live, figure out their schedule and security, and kill them.

Or just keep whining about it on the internet.

i was gonna say

Putin kicked him the fuck out of Russia hope you're next Mikhail

Lul don't be mad.

The Power of One is the Power of Many and vice-versa.

The Event is coming soon.

The Solar Flash.

No criminals will be able to hide anywhere; not the Inner Earth, not Antarctica, not our solar system.

I'm sure you do know that the Blue Avians have put a light quarantine on the entire solar system?

No one can escape. No reptile, no human, no one -- until justice is served.

Putin is jew friend, so, accept this and move on.

The term "black nobility" has nothing to do with niggers

It's related to the neutering of the papal state in the 19th century

>he thinks it's gonna be a solar flare

Solar flares are certainly on the table, but the event is by magnitudes worse than just a simple solar flare, buddy.

The cross is representative of crucifixion you mong

I said flash, not flare.

Your fear is very palpable.

You just need to be all lovey dovey and feed the birds. That's all.

>he hasn't heard about our true masters whom the Rothschilds bow to
Well let me redpill you.

True but they are so incredibly insulated. Getting some of their low-tier generals like H, O, S would help a lot in weakening their efficiency. Same goes for the low-tier pleb priests like JP, JAF, DB etc.

I'm not the one who's supposed to be afraid of the happening, reptile, you are...

fun fact, crucifiction dosnt actually use a "cross" its just a straight beam and the persons nailed to it. the cross is a lie my good dude

i mean think about it, why would u waste two pieces of wood when one does the job better?
asphyxiation occurs when the hands are over the head, not by the side

Yes, the "Empire" is strong and powerful and "rich", but, in reality, the Light Forces and The Galactic Confederation are many times more powerful and advanced. The only reason why they don't "come down and defeat the bad guys in one large swoop" is because if they did, they would violate free will and thus become the "bad" guys.

They are waiting for the right timing. Your plasma toplet bombs will be deactivated fully soon -- everywhere. After that no more harm can be done. Then comes the full liberation and jubilee.

oh, fair enough

ironically this is a distraction
yes they're on top of the world, but no they're not our present, most effective and relevant focus
end the fed first, for instance

Incorrect. Here is what Seneca the younger said "I see crosses there, not just of one kind but made in many different ways: some have their victims with head down to the ground; some impale their private parts; others stretch out their arms on the gibbet."

he lied

youtube.com/watch?v=5hfEBupAeo4

Plebs

fuck rothschild

I think it's more likely that you are incorrect than he lied

Sheer vermin. Fuck all jews

shouldn't they be dead by now or is eating the flesh of children and satanic ritual sacrifice keeping them going, aside from the 10 or so hearts that is

nah i studied the bible as a jehovahs witness, they adhere strictly to historical truth through the unedited and literal translations of the scrptures. unadulterated by jew propaganda

Who do you think all that top medical technology goes to? Top organ replacements + regular injections of baby blood + just the right personalized drug cocktail keep these zombies walking

So what has that got to do with the cross