General question, do you hate brown skinned people or do you hate Islam? Honest answers appreciated

General question, do you hate brown skinned people or do you hate Islam? Honest answers appreciated.

Other urls found in this thread:

mankindquarterly.org/archive/paper.php?p=647
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Neither, as such. Just niggers and muzzies who can't integrate (which, to be fair, is most of them).

If there weren't as many here then there would be less of a problem.

Both, you literal sand nigger!
Kys

I hate evil people.

go get killed in a drone strike OP

I don't hate brown skinned people or Islam. However I do believe that Islamic culture is bad, mainly because it's fixated on violence and control. And I think Islam is a very flawed false religion.

For me it's just Islam. I don't care what color your skin is as long as you fuck my wife good.

Both.

i dont hate brown skinned people i just dont think they belong in europe in such great numbers

not at all extreme

And incest. Islam is full of incest and it's a big reason they are so violent.

We hate that their countries are so shitty they want to come to ours without adapting, thus bringing the shittiness to our lands that went to the moon and invented everything, all the while insulting our way of life, raping our women, demanding we conform to their 1st century dietary standards, and, get this, Killing Us.

The extreme ones anyway, the moderate members just want to out breed us and install Sharia democratically.

We don't hate you, we just want to be able to favor our own. We're an endangered species and your barbaric faith enables you to breed like rats in a butcher shop.

We see what you bring, and we don't want to see old mosques become churches, and women with their heads covered in July. Sorry.

Hah. No.

French post best post.

>i dont hate
>im special and evolved
>my mother's black husband likes me

Faggot

I hate trash, period. If Someone, no matter their color, is decent and civilized, I don't mind being around them. If not they can fuck off.
Only people I hate no matter what are Muslims and flamboyant faggots.

both, and more

>do you hate brown skinned people or do you hate Islam
yup

(((OP))) Sup Forums is a board of peace

Just people that don't seem to have evolved and are incompatible with how we live our lives.

Be it following a religion like Islam or generally acting like niggers.

There's a reason why a lot of the countries they come from is worse than 3rd world.

yes, yes
arabs are inbred
islam is for low iq lunatics

There can be good brown skinned people who come to my country and love it. However, my experience dictates that these people are in the vast minority to people who come here with no attachment to this country, have no desire to integrate and want to change it to suit them. These people must be sent back. The average muslim IQ >mankindquarterly.org/archive/paper.php?p=647
With this in mind, I have to ask how can they adapt to our society? How can they serve my country well? At best the argument is as cheap labour, but even then they form their own enclaves in the country and want it to change to suit them.
I don't hate anyone; hatred causes you to act irrationally and make mistakes.

Islam, if strictly applied, is incompatible with Western values of plurality and respect for other religions. It's a catch-22: how do we respect a religion that is premised on the conquest of other religions?

"Brown people," on the other hand, is a nonsense phrase that the left uses to lump all minorities together. It's a phrase used to equate Latinos, North Africans, Indians, and even Blacks (who are sometimes listed separately as well). I can't comment on anything that broad and poorly defined.

*Old churches to become mosques. Sorry. I've been awake for 20 hours doing the work of the 5 women in my office who don't do a damn thing. I can see why yall hate women by the way.

Both tbqh.
Both are shit

>question, do you hate brown skinned people or do you hate Islam?
Yes

I hate Islam. I have no problem with Sikhs, Hindis, Buddhists, etc. I would rather a dark-skinned Dravidian (non-muslim, natch) who shits in the street come here than a lighter-skinned muslim.

>do you hate brown skinned people or do you hate Islam?
Yes.

So OP, now thatyou've heard so e answers. Are you now pissed off or can you see it our way?

Imagine a fuckton of Jews going to Pakistan without checks and having bar mitzvahs all over the place

Why not hate both? They're not mutually exclusive.

>Neither
>only the ones who haven't integrated
>(((civic))) nationalism is the best guys xD
72 years after WW2 and you Anglocucks still haven't learned the truth

Islam.
Systematic or blind racism is stupid

If you stayed in your own countries, and were nothing but an extreme minority in the West, I would not care about Pakistani people.

But instead, many of you come here, demand we change and spread your poisonous ideology.

How about you try and be responsible for the actions of your citizens acts instead of wanting us to be less angry.

I hate any culture that refuses the host countries culture. Example: Any culture that does not follow the original American culture (English as a first language, Christian only prayer choice in schools etc.) within American borders. I would call myself a "Culturist" but thats not even a word.

i do not hate brown people
it is retarded to hate animals
if you hate them you are on the same level as them (an animal)

I don't actually hate either of them, as long as they fuck off from Europe

>do you hate brown skinned people or do you hate Islam?
Islam

Melanin has nothing to do with anything but generational sun exposure.

Islam is a brain-rot ideology that destroys the mind, retards societies and works to drag the species back into the caves it crawled out of.

Any pea-brain who cites skin over ideology, as the impetus for their ire, is no better than the nihilist muds -- for they are their effective enablers.

Both

I couldn't care less about both of them as long as they are out of my country.
I don't really hate arabs, I just hate arabs in my country.

I hate political Islam as much as I can hate, it can't be part of a civilized world. I am more positive about traditional Turkish (Ottoman) Islam which can coexist with other religions and is somewhat capable of pluralism. But no, I have actually nothing against skinned people, it's just the cultural difference that makes me dream of a second Hitler who saves us.

Islam.

Even then it's not like I hate all Muslims, I simply don't want the uk to become a Muslim country.

I don't really hate either, I just don't want my country to be overrun by them

sage

slide thread to hide

Neither, as long as they both stay in the desert shitholes they belong.

General or genuine? I don´t hate anyone to be totally frank. Well sometimes I hate (((them))) but even then it´s not every single DNA-piece of them.

You all just need to go back and stay in your fucking places. Also jews can not be allowed to have ANY business, social, financial, written or even oral interaction with the rest of the world.

Can't do both?

He's from Pakistan which makes him a curry nogger, not a sand nigger.

I have no particular hatred of any skin color, although certain races do have a higher propensity toward behaviors I don't like, such as crime. I'm OK with Islam as long as Muslims do not violate the rights of other. That means no holy wars, no beheading of infidels, no haram patrols in the streets, no forced circumcision, no jizyah, etc.

I can accept any ideology that does separate religious from political authority. Islam can't. Brown peeps are just prone to be force-fed media trash to fall for the victim narrative. Otherwise, quite a few bro-tier lads

/T H R E A D
T
H
R
E
A
D

prides in ones race- doesn't imply contempt for others. A.H

I like Mediterranean browns

Other browns not so much

fuck Islam and fuck shitskins

I give everyone a fair shot. I don't hate brown people or Muslims. Shit-talking brown people get under my skin, Islamists or Islamic supremacists get my loathing.

ANY shit talker that is

I dont hate either of them as long as they stay wherever the fuck they are from.

Pakibro, don't feel the world or West hates you. It's just troubled times and apprehension exists. Just be kind and remember to treat everyone fairly and ignore them if they hate because of their own personal judgments and ignorance.

Hate radical Islam(and moderate Islam is almost a myth) with all my heart.The only Muslims that are good the ones that are non practicing or the ones that take up only the good teachings from Quran and disregard all the evil ones.

OK,read up Quran.I won't say anything else just read it.And then see for yourself the actions of muslims

I hate both.