What is spice based off of in real life what is it referencing?

what is spice based off of in real life what is it referencing?
is it heroin?

Other urls found in this thread:

dune.wikia.com/wiki/Dune_(novel)
youtube.com/watch?v=2FEtlO6_ulQ
forbes.com/sites/carmendrahl/2015/11/21/what-you-need-to-know-about-captagon-the-drug-of-choice-in-war-torn-syria/#27f7adc23c82
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Dosadi_Experiment
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Jesus_Incident
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Dragon_in_the_Sea
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Piracetam

Oil

Its a metaphor for white peoples love of big black cock

No, it's actually Oil. Dune is an analogy of the Gulf wars.

It WAS oil.
Now it's truth.

Oil ya dingus

Skooma

Just simply power. What ever the cash crop or money yielding resource happens to be.

sperm

Nigger it was created in 1964 you stupid cuck

how does oil expand consciousness?
how does oil allow instant travel to anywhere in the universe??

Just because it's mined in the sand in the land of phonetical iraq doesn't make spice oil

doesnt reference anything.

>oil
no.

what is skooma IRL?

you cant take oil to expand your consciousness, sorry charlie

THINK BIG

>Needing to be told that it's dmt

>>how does oil expand consciousness?
>t. I never huffed spray paint or other solvents
>>how does oil allow instant travel to anywhere in the universe??
Well, it allows travel.

spice is in no way OIL that's stupid and cuckold shit

>is it heroin?
LOL

No, not even close.

Spice gave it's users precognition, heroin only gives you constipation and cramps.

You are just salty because you killed 3000 American civilians, countless soldiers, sandniggers and Europe for your stupid oil wars.

Whoah, double oblivion posts.

Kek wills it

Food, nutrition, that which supplies life with energy.
Think carbohydrates and proteins and the variety of chemicals that are a result of the life forms that exist from region to region.
Coffee, tobacco, chocolate, bananas, corn, et cetera, et cetera. Just think of any of the things that keep life going and growing in a region and how regions overlap.

Let's take bananas for instance and consider what is happening with the militaries of the world in the countries that are growing them.

We like to make it seems like wars in Central and South America are fought because we're trying to keep cocaine out of the US or the rest of the globe, but we're really there putting pressure on those people for cheap bananas.

Herbert was a pulp fiction writer. He churned out stories for money kinda like how shitty "journalists" do today. The fact that this particular one was so successful is a bit of a fluke.

actually im not salty about that at all, not a single hang up.

Harkonnens did nothing wrong.

Paul was a spoiled brat.
I don't think I've ever read a more unlikable protagonist in a book.

I was just bored to tears waiting for the next Harkonnen scene.

> In his interview with OMNI, Herbert explicitly identified CHOAM with OPEC, equating the spice melange to oil (it should be noted that OPEC did not become notable as a political power until after the publication of the first novel). Parallels can also be drawn to the European/Asian spice trade of early modern Europe and later eras, in particular between the Spacing Guild and the Dutch East India Company.

Time to kill yourselves, you fucking children.

Source: dune.wikia.com/wiki/Dune_(novel)

>The fact that this particular one was so successful is a bit of a fluke.
You obviously have not read the series, they are beautifully written and make some classical writers look like dog shit. Literally makes Shakespeare look like a fucking 6th grader.
Herbert has a deep understanding of human psychology and behavioral patterns which is evident in the series.

It is literally the best selling science fiction novel of all times because of those things.

>The fact that this particular one was so successful is a bit of a fluke.

Just like every person to ever create anything ever.

>(((in his interview)))

you tell the media what you have to so they don't ruin your life. never believe anything a writer of all people tells the media in (((interviews)))

We need Australia to chime in on this

Religion? The Holy Spirit?

Spice is a metaphor.

Spice is like DMT it allows people to trancende space time before they are ready, with no work. Its like a cheat code.

youtube.com/watch?v=2FEtlO6_ulQ

Dune is a metaphor for whats actually going on, its pretty genius actually.

This.

Oil helps technological development. He turned that into magic so he could have a SciFi mixed with fantasy.

Good fiction is often prophetic if the author is paying attention to the world around him. Look at Gatsby its like Fitzgerald knew the depression was coming and the party was over.

An epic novel and movie.

I hated that fat ass Baron motherfucker though.

Nasty cunt.

Its not Oil.

Read the Hero with a Thousand faces. and The power of now.

Are you saying we need ancient aboriginal petrol huffing wisdom?

what's the supstance that exists on only on part of the universe, expands life, expands consciousness, allows for intergalactic travel and has armie fighting over it?

Why is your country so degenerate.
>every thread

Initiates often lie to throw people off the real subject. Watch a interview with Nolan for example.

They are not allowed to release the secrets under penalty of death.

Its in the fucking desert as well. And if the natives every get control they will wage a jihad. Its pretty on the nose.

Dune threads seem to attract me. *^_^*

> americkane educkeythion

Have you ever read a book? Any book? Maybe one whose title didn't begin with "The idiot's guide to ... "

>The fact that this particular one was so successful is a bit of a fluke

That is a really odd thing to say. There really isnt some formulaic way to get a cult following. It sort of just happens on its own.

>You obviously have not read the series, they are beautifully written and make some classical writers look like dog shit.
t. 13 YO boy

The poetry in Dune is P A I N F U L. Look, I liked the book and think he created a pretty cool world but it's still popular fiction. Also most people acknowledge everything after the first book was a cash-in, not that I blame him.

Most big out of the blue success seems to be a fluke. There is this idea that technological advancement is random and that the reason its moving so fast for us is more educated people rolling the dice.

>Literally makes Shakespeare look like a fucking 6th grader.

Can you expand on that?

>muh iambic pentameter

What was the best house in dune 2000 and why was it ordos

>picking anything but space jews

The sand people are like the "Jesus Disciples" riding the "worm" or "snake" aka masters of the physical dimension, master over the devil.

The space guys are the Jews or those who would seek to use the knowledge for evil.

The good guys and bad guys share the "spice" because they have to. "good and evil" in time.

The whole movie is about Moadeep aka Jesus defeating the "devil" the empire.

Its pure Hero's Journey.

That's why there's Russian hysteria.
Globalists want to take our spice. Help us to protect it.
>transcend space time youtu.be/97d-3VuMKtE

I fucking love those books but how the fuck is that insult even relevant? He criticized a sci-fi novel you like, so clearly he's never read a real book? Is that just your default response whenever an American disagrees with you?

It just makes you sound like a fanboy, honestly.

>what is spice based off of in real life what is it referencing?
Spice is nothing more than a sought after resource. No direct comparisons are needed further than that.
Not convinced? What was in the briefcase in pulp fiction, and why was it important?

White guilt.

nutmeg

HUURRR DUURRR it was Wallace's soul because reasons.

And indescribable euphoria

Have you done it?

Spice is not oil you over sensitive fucking cuck faggots who think everything has a political agenda.

It's basically something you ingest which gives you psychic powers, visions, makes you super smart, and is fed to ship navigators to make them able to bend space time, thus enabling space travel. Consuming spice makes you deformed, though, depending on how much.

It turns navigators into giant slug like monstrosities and causes massive discoloration around the lips.

Dmt...
Any1 ever tried it?

Have you tried it?

Literally cheese sticks

Thanks dude was wondering what to watch on kodi .
Praise kek

I never read the books, I tried back in high school, but they were.......BAD.

I watched all the movies, the better one being the one the Sci-Fi channel made, in my opinion.

Harkonans were the best part. Paul was an asshole who ended up being space jesus.

Sappho juice is where the mentat discoloration comes from.

Check out the Sy fi channels dune movies they did the whole series of book and give a better picture of what was going on. I think the mini series is like 6 hours long and the original story is like 3 hours.

>Literally makes Shakespeare look like a fucking 6th grader.

just kys

Expands your mind,
He who controls the spice, controls the Universe.
Fuels the universe.
Pauls mom gives him his first taste.
Paul is a NEET.

The spice is tendies of course.

Mono atomic gold?

Why would be need to hide the existence of DMT?
>what is spice based off of in real life what is it referencing?
Amphetamines. In every major war since WWII they've played a big role and especially guerrilla fighters and pilots use them extensively.

forbes.com/sites/carmendrahl/2015/11/21/what-you-need-to-know-about-captagon-the-drug-of-choice-in-war-torn-syria/#27f7adc23c82

if they're going off of mythology, its some sort of pulverized mercury-sulphide compound

mana

Adrenochrome

MEMES

WHO CONTROLS THE FLOW OF MEMES, CONTROLS THE UNIVERSE

He who controls the memes controls the universe

>Herbert was a pulp fiction writer.

No.

You don't know what "pulp fiction" is.

Frank Herbert, for the time he was most productive, would be more directly compared to Jules Verne. But, he was even more than that. Frank Herbert was vastly more educated, aware and experienced in the world, as well as a better writer.

A lot of the true shit-tier sci fi published since Frank Herbert is schlocky pulp fiction that imitates some of Herbert's originality, but pales in comparison when you actually read it and pay attention.

By The Way, to answer OP: it was a metaphor for oil, and any other limited resource (literally, as in the books, water also). In particular it was meant to demonstrate the political and social power structures that hinge upon critical items of value that are beyond monetary wealth. He used the base as a stepping stone into the value of mind, a common theme through most of his writing.

The Dosadi Experiment is, in many ways, a much better book than the original Dune trilogy that presents most of his Dune concepts in a much more condensed format.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Dosadi_Experiment

Also recommended, The Jesus Incident:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Jesus_Incident

Pic related, also published under titles The Dragon In The Sea and Under Pressure, a very intense psychological story that should be required reading for every high school student:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Dragon_in_the_Sea

Holy shit!

THE SLEEPER IS WOKE AS FUCK

Spice is worm Shit, it sends you on a gnarly trip. It gives you oob abilities and precognition. So it's like the trippy mushroom derived reindeer piss in fortitude lol

>It is by memes alone I set my mind in motion, it is by the juice of waifu that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stain, the stain becomes a warning, it is by memes alone I set my mind in motion.

Was Frank Herbert a prophet of Kek?

ULTRA RARE

Meditation and enlightenment.

Spice allows you to go to any point in space without moving. They are talking about movies, actors, and sets. It's about propaganda. The giant desert worms represent the clueless masses.

This