Gary Johnson sent the Libertarian Party back 20 years-

because Johnson did not adhere to his principles.

Why are we letting Moly do the same?

I'm sorry... is this supposed to be some type of argument?

Lolbertarians don't have any principles

Libertarianism is a meme, bud

Libertarians that don't follow to the logical conclusion will be mcgassed

A leppo. What is it? Why is it?

>Leaf
Why do you care?

>Why do you care?
I don't want fellow Canadian Molyneux to hurt the US or libertarianism- we have to preserve Western civilization.

No, that fat guy stripping at the convention sent the movement back a few decades

>No, that fat guy stripping at the convention sent the movement back a few decades
That was amazing- no where else can this shit happen. Lolbertarians lmfao.

Rand paul?
Also watch the nazi memes. We actually want someone in our party to be elected.
We have a non-aggression pact with the nazies until the commies die. Even then it's pretty shakey. Post commie death as much as you want though.

Moly isnt running for President. We have already called in and checked him multiple times. If you would like I will call in again today just for you.

>If you would like I will call in again today just for you.
I'm in Canada, I'll ask him on my way to work.

>We have a non-aggression pact with the nazies until the commies die.
I am also alright with teaming with Nazis- you don't achieve freedom without making some alliances.

Moly is 10 times the baller you will ever be. wtf are you doing with your life that's so great and empowering people with knowledge?

No prob, so as long as they don't violate the NAP.

>because Johnson did not adhere to his principles.
Honestly I think it is more because he is a total idiot and embarrassed himself on multiple occasions
>what is Aleppo
>can't name a single world leader

Same for Jill Stein. Like the greens or not, she branded them all as brainless morons in the public eye
>more nuclear power plants = more nuclear bombs

>Moly is 10 times the baller you will ever be.
Moly is just smart enough for 'redpilled' people to be attracted to- call me when he does not contradict himself in a show.

>Honestly I think it is more because he is a total idiot
No one thinks that Johnson has any smarts- only that "muh weed" is all he needs for 80% of the lolbertarian vote.

There arent really many Nazis to team with. I dont consider the Evropa or Spencer to be Nazis. You would think by the way the news covers it that there are millions in the US but no. Its like a few thousand people, tops.

Gary's problem was only caring about shitty non-issues like muh weed. Not an argument.

sage

slide thread to hide slide thread to hide slide thread to hide slide thread to hide

Additionally, you dont see anyone comparing the Black Panthers to Mugabe, the DSA to Pol Pot, the CPUSA to Stalin, or ANTIFA to their PLO/ISIS roots - why should anyone compare Spencer to Hitler?

Former Free Domain Radio supporter here. Its hilarious to watch stefan crash and burn but in all seriousness, we can't let this man defoo any more nuclear families.

reminder not to respond to leaf posters

They are Identarians?
But there are usually real nazis or controlled opposition (((nazis))) that hang around them.
We just not have to put our selves in a position where the commies can't put that label on us. They will probably do it anyway but, won't have anything that will stick.

>Rand paul?
Why do you think he was in the Republican primary rather than the Libertarian?

Some libertarians are going into the republican party. Maxime bernier in canada is trying to do the same.

SHILLS GET SAGED!!!

because lolbertarianism is a dead end fucking ideology. i cant believe i used to identify as one. now i just want to see their throats stomped on by jack booted thugs. if you smoke weed you belong in a windowless cell not because of the act itself but because 10/10 times your a dumb faggot loser if you do

>we can't let them get the nuclear codes

This is literally the 5th thread on Molyneux you've made today
Sage

Hey Styx how are you doing?

Isn't he an anclap?

I don't that many people here agreed with him on political ideology in the first place, he got popular here with his truth about the Crusades vid and his analysis of criminality by race.

Hey Merkel how you shillin?

The NAP is a joke because the ability to initiate force is a necessary threat for its cultural enforcement.

>we have to preserve Western civilization.
Great job so far!

Former Molyneux suscriber here, its hilarious watching him crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let him get the arguments.

DO YOU THINK YOU ARE BETTER THAN HIM?

>moly
>libertarian

Divide and conquer is getting really old in the tooth now. Try something new.

>cnn font
nice touch

reminder to sage shill threads