Lock Obama up

Outrageous. Lock him up!

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/837989835818287106

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/837994257566863360
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/03/03/mark_levin_the_real_scandal_is_that_obama_spied_on_trump_during_2016_campaign.html
heatst.com/world/exclusive-fbi-granted-fisa-warrant-covering-trump-camps-ties-to-russia/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Obama is really doubling down that little weazel.

where's the proof

>such insecurity
>Most powerful man in the world

In the wires of course

Yeah what Obama did really was pathetic and insecure.

he's the president

Wiretapping political opponents is a crime. Obama must be jailed.

tweets are limited to 140 characters
140 characters
140 characters
140 characters
140 characters

At least try to get it right FFS, I'm sick of seeing all those fake tweets that doesn't follow that simple, elementary and MANDATORY rule.

It be real yo

Not gonna lie, former kafir here

Trump is a pussy, he's been in office for a month and hasnt had a single person executed for treason.

a-fucking-men brother

the nsa taps all our phone calls and emails
does trump thinks he's special?

lmao first comment
>scare quotes

>twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/837989835818287106
Learn to count, this is 133 characters
wordcounter.net

We should have voted for Hillary

I told you guys 8 years ago that Obama was a nigger but you still elected him president.

Most people on here weren't even born by then.

Let me guess, the media will tell him to stop whining about Obama and ignore the accusation altogether.

Now he's hinting at going after Obama
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/837994257566863360
Guarantee there's going to be some whining in the media about this.

Wow, that @crehage guy has some serious autism

Obama literally wiretapped political opponents. He needs to go to jail, and I don't think Trump will pardon him like Ford did to Nixon.

>first black president
>first president that goes to jail
Like pottery

!

Trump can't pardon him. Nixon agreed to go away peacefully.

Obama has already been given the same opportunity and is clearly demonstrating he's simply to assmad for that.

If he doesn't follow through and hang the nigger from a tree or at least use his executive powers to release tons of Obama dirt (as has been done to him), it'll look kinda weak.

It shall be so in this timeline.

Imagine if Obama becomes the first (and probably only ever) president to be jailed for fucking with his successor like this

muh dick

Watergate Gate?

ITS HAPPENING

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

Is he trying to reference Nixon and Watergate? McCarthyism is something completely different.

oh siht ngiger

TIME FOR TRUMP TO REVEAL HIS FULL POWER LEVEL AND PUBLICLY EXECUTE OBAMA

WHAT DID KEK MEAN BY THIS?!

uhh yeah gonna need some proof their buddy guy pal mr president. and did he tweet about hillary sending nucealr codes to pedestal on her unsecured server? did he tweet about obama giving 3 billion to leftist groups via the DOJ extorted law suits?

Does anybody even believe anything he tweets anymore

Scare quotes??
What about all those xenophobic spaces between words. What's next? Non-inclusive brackets.

He's assmad because Trump won on a platform of erasing everything Obama did. And in a way, Obama is more narcissistic than Trump could ever be - just in a more subtle way.

It really is striking, though - the difference between Obama post-office and GW post-office. GW was quiet for the sake of unity, while Obama is acting like a petulant child who's upset that it's his brother's turn for the controller.

He's referencing the fact that the globalist elites don't allow dissenting views and use McCarthyism tactics

IT'S HAPPENING

Obama confirmed for bad (or sick) guy.

Is Mexico truly so racist that they won't take back the kids?

Obongo in jail when?

>tfw trump won't just shitpost her with a "No."

>wake up
>check Sup Forums
>the happening is finally occurring
praise be

>Bad (or sick) guy!

FUCKING PRAISE HIM

these women shat a baby out of her vagina after getting fucked, why do laws still apply to them??? tuck frumpf

what the fuck. click on trumps tweet, it's literally a fucking wall of cucks sperging out, replying to the same tweet 20 times. It's not sorted by amount of likes, or retweets, or reply date. Just literally a fucking wall of leftist cucks given priority.

>tfw he can't just gif "wrong"

Twitter only shows verified left wing loonies in replies to Trump's tweets

Obama truly is bad (or sick)

Can't Obama sue for libel?

Obama is confirmed to have droned American citizen and this is what triggers you?

It has to be false to be libel.

He is german.....
Liberal Autism is the norm here

He is also verified even though nobody knows this guy

>obama's face as he watches every braindead leftshit on twitter reply to Trump saying "no you stupid orange asshole, this is like Watergate, not McCarthyism"

what a shitty service.

the character limit alone is enough for anyone looking to discuss or bring to light issues publicly, to disavow it.

fuck this gay earth.

most of Sup Forums does, so there is that

Facebook has started implementing the same feature, same with Instagram.
It shows certified Good Goys at the top.

is that really what they are bleating? it's like both wrapped into one

your defence is that america is a dictatiorship?

>juz let the president spy on his opponents legally dw bro we'd go crazy if anyone else did that but its coo if we do it

GW was quiet after he left office because the guy replacing him was exactly the same sort of globalist cuck that he was and so the plan was going according to plan

I just got done asking if he's even up right now, it's only 6 CT here (((s)))

those people are literally employed by shareblue to astroturf his twitter replies and are given prime real estate by twitter

quality japan of truth strikes again.

hahaha

5d chess again

>No ACTUALLY the stats reveal that therefore you are WRONG

Yeah people should realise we're not just saying this because we're on Sup Forums

Obamas behavior is unprecedented for a former president as far as I'm aware. He's refusing to step down gracefully.

I really thought Sup Forums was overstating Obamas narcissism but I'm really beginning to wonder now. The media might be making up a story out of thin air mind you to get us all excited, I haven't actually heard many public statements from Obama.

>it's real

wtf is going on? Is there going to be a coup or major civil unrest in America?

No sir that is TREASON!

hey man mexco is actively working to undermine usa immigration policy. they aren racist. they are fucking subverting rule of law in the usa!!!

That's the trump trap. If Obama sues it'll get dragged into the courts and in thus the MSM. And the MSM is a beast that'll eat anything for ratings.

trump is probably blowing something out of proportion. in my mind I had always imagined that the cia and everyone else kept an eye on incoming presidents in case they had bad intentions in some way

>Please Russia, hack some more Democrats
>onoes how could he tap my phone

> FUCKING GLOBALISTS

I didn't vote for that fucking nigger crook.

i believe it. not a bad strategy to be frank, obviously only enabled by the application system itself, but it has a similar effect of spamming a thread here, to drown out discussion or reach the bump limit quickly, effectively censoring the topic, or creating an atmosphere where it seems like no one responds positively to his tweets.

fucking niggers

>tfw Trump is going to put the first black president into prison
Is anybody even still doubting that we are in the best timeline?

Trump should send Mike Tyson down to Obamas crib and bust his ass up.

As Mike say's,
Everyone has a plan
Until they get punched in the mouth

>believing the cheeto in chief's twitter garbage

Good one

see, when even mexico doesn't want them back you know that mexico wasn't sending their best

had my "wires tapped"

In the US is literally the only people to can't wiretap political opponents?

realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/03/03/mark_levin_the_real_scandal_is_that_obama_spied_on_trump_during_2016_campaign.html
It's real

This is literally nothing.

Honestly, you people are so desperate for a happening. Sad!

it should happen though. 3 billion dollars funnelled from the DOJ to liberal interest groups to subvert the current president????

?? How so?

shill cuck

>Mark Levin
Bwahaha, oh yeah sure

>it should happen though.
I firmly believe it will, everything is possible in this meme-controlled reality we created.

He's. A. Nigger.

When you factor in that his only white blood was from a literal feminist commie Jew single mom coalburner, well, how can you even be surprised? A nigger, a Jew, a marxist snot and a subversive Muslim: that is Obama.

heatst.com/world/exclusive-fbi-granted-fisa-warrant-covering-trump-camps-ties-to-russia/

>flag

Weren't you supposed to suck refugee cock right now? Because your sister can't, if her boyfriend find out she is serving refugee children she'll be stoned to death.

Yawn. More fake news deflection tweets. Sad!

PRAISE
R
A
I
S
E