How do we discourage women from entering the labor force?

How do we discourage women from entering the labor force?

By giving men real money thats plenty enough for a family of 5.

Knock them up and make enough money to keep them a stay at home mom

Make it dirty, hard, require actual effort etc

Normalize slut shaming.
If women can't be sluts, no point being career women/economically independent. Whole reason behind women provisioning for themselves is so they can fuck cads who will not provision for them.

Joseph Goebbels tier propaganda will be the only thing that could bring them round at this point
R A R E

society doesn't work like that anymore, both need to work to get enough money for the household. This thread is retarded

Dick them good. as in, give them good enough sex so that they don't feel bored enough to wanna work.

Well, this is actually the most serious problem we face with regards to preserving our White race.

As a matter of fact, about 40% of educated women stay childless, most will only have one or two children. That is insane racial suicide among those who should be considered as the brightest among us.

This is caused by feminism, which preaches that women must stay until their mid 20s in the education system and then follow a long career until their mid 30s. At the same time they become infertile because of ageing, alcohol, smoking and chemicals that act as endocrine disruptors.

There is a full war against White fertility and birth rate, targeting women specifically.

So we must fight and completely destroy the idea of feminism, encourage early pregnancy among the smart women, not hire women, socially shame women who follow a career, discourage them from taking substances that lower their fertility and make artificial wombs a reality.

ding ding ding

I cannot find Bill Whittle

This, even the most """"traditional"""" girls want to go to Uni and work for 10 years.

>ok honey now that I'm starting to shrivel up and age I'm ready to abandon my HR career and let you take care of me ;^)

Women in factories: 10%
Women on construction sites: 1%
Women in mines: 0%
Women on fishing boats: 2%
etc
We want equality my ass, they just want easy life.

The easiest life is making a home while your husband works. I would kill to have a hot young wife that just wanted to do homemaker things I tear of a 35 year old who's "ready for kids now"

It has never been easier to raise a family on a single income. We just want to have a super high quality of life and kids.

If people 200 years ago could do it and they were far poorer and had a lower quality of life than us we have no excuse.

Lol you are a damn retard.

You cannot do that anymore.

Guarantee lifetime alimony in the case of a divorce for any rrason.

>If people 200 years ago could do it and they were far poorer and had a lower quality of life than us we have no excuse.

But then you come off as a looser who can't properly provide for their kids.

You realize that fertility does down with education, regardless of race, right?

That hot young wife stops being hot rather quickly and then you end up with a fat slob that does not give you sex but that is too incompetent the get the fuck out and sort out life for herself.

Nah. I want my women very educated and very independent. I don't want to carry anyone over my shoulders in this time and age.

So you want a bf then? If your woman's not dependent on you you're not doing it right.

>I want a tatted up, stretched out, STRONG woman #imwithher

But it is mostly White women who are intelligent enough to be educated. Sure, there is affirmative action, but those non-Whites who are accepted are not smart in the first place and thus no large loss from a eugenic perspective.

What sort mental deficiency do you have?

I want and woman which can take care of herself when I get tired of her and kick her ass out of the house. Plain and simple.

You are just too young to know how it is to live with someone you don't want to have around but that depends on you.

A large part of that is due to women flooding the work force you fucking retard. What did society expect to happen to wages when suddenly there's twice the bodies?

True.

There should be an equalizing factor in the long term as more and more people get access to education -if policies come into place to make that happen-.

You don't need super smart people blasting through school. They just need enough to get into uni, and that doesn't take much. Once in uni, fertility does to shit.

Of course there will always be the poor and uneducated breeding more than the uneducated, but as long as the majority, overall, gets access to education, fertility will drop across the board.

Yep. But the damage has been done and there is just no turning back, kid. Al else are just dreams.

Women are not going to back to households and the economy cannot afford having them back in the household.

Are you retarded? Cost of living is about 5 times what it was in the 1950s.

We dont have to do anything. Women cant use their money responsibly. Man can put 1 dollar into better use than a woman can do with 10 dollars. And the other fact is that women cannot survive without steady income of money. They would literally die in couple months without money. Men can survive without money indefinetly. Remember boys that this world is just an illusion controlled with money. Women that are in the workforce will destroy the system themselves. This economy wont run very long with women spending their hard earned valuable money on overpriced shit. And when the shit falls down in the inevitable upcoming inflation everything will be back to normal. And everyones dicks will be sucked by women who need us to survive again.

Tl:dr women are retarded and think money is infinite and everything works with money. Even after men have been outplayed (who actually maintain the goods and services)