Trump claims to have been wire tapped by Obama. What did he mean by this?

Trump claims to have been wire tapped by Obama. What did he mean by this?

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

obongo for jail

Trump kicking ass on twitter right now

he means Obama totally abused his powers in a corrupt way.

Obama for jail.

Obama btfo, embarrassing

how can anyone respect this manchild?

>"the expresident is mean to me WAAAAAAAH"

No. More like
>I am often accused of corruption and incorrect conduct by these people. And yet look at them.

He is still tweeting!

Obama investigated when?

See, even when blacks are presidents and kangz, they still get locked up in prison.

This is gonna turn out to be some intern speculating in Trump's presence, giving him the idea, Obama's gonna be furious, the Dems will join ranks to defend him from slander, and Trump will be humiliated again

>Trump priming to send his predecesor to jail
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MADMAN

>claims
We have the inside sources user. Where were you the last past 3 days? IIRC it was 3 but the days float together during happenings when sleep is scarce.

IMPEACH OBONGO NOW!

With the PATRIOT act under Bush and the NSA/Prisim bullshit under Obongo, I wouldn't be surprised.

Fuck, the man is relentless. He's telling it how it is. This Russia rhetoric is pathetic, but good for Trump when you look at it objectively, its sending the DNC into disarray. The DNC are a mere death rattle at this point

First Barry and the democrats, next Paul cheese head Ryan and the republicucks.

this is sad to watch

> So thanks to Donald and his 3D chess game, the next several days are people pointing out wiretap orders require judges and probable cause

Hey look more fake news deflection tweets. Sad!

This will only make drumpf look even more insane because obviously nothing will be done regarding this

It means his presidency will crash and burn

Valerie Jarrett moving in with Obama makes more sense now doesn't it?

you mean the last remnants of obama's legacy?

His tweets are about as credible as Sup Forums

Do you realise what this fucking means, Sup Forums? This literally watergate. No exaggerations; no hysteria. This is LITERALLY watergate. This is perhaps the greatest opportunity in the form of a happening that we will have to take down Obozo. So I say let's get #Obamagate trending, make his crimes known to the world and lock that fucking nigger in the rotting cell where he belongs.

How is Trump so manly? He doesn´t wait a bit, doesn´t hesitate, doesn´t worry about consequences or the power of the globalists - he just fucking TWEETS THAT SHIT.

I wish I was Barron.

> The president is reminding us that the FISA court approved warrants against his campaign on espionage suspicions.

and fifteen times funnier

prepare for disappointment

> somebody in Trump tower was wiretapped
> not even Trump

>Trump blurts out any idiot thing in his head without heeding his advisers or intel community

Wow, so manly

wow, the shills are out in force today

It is their job after all... Too bad meme magic favors the truth

N-no Drumpf... DRUMPF BWAAA!!
DON'T GO THERE, STOP WINNING,
ITS R-Russia..
RUSSIA GIVING YOU THIS INFO ISN'T IT, FEEL SO WISE NOW
>DRUMPF!!???
BWAAAAH AAAH

The FBI has a wire tapped conversation that incriminates trump so he's flipping balls to discredit it pre emptively before the press gets it this evening

Just put obama and hillary to jail already and watch america burn.

Actually, it sounds like the wiretaps were based on investigating international business connections, not necessarily in the espionage sense.

Basically the investigation that should've been done on the Clinton Foundation for their connections, was applied to Trump instead based on a fraction of the evidence, likely for political reasons prior (October) to the election.

Obongo and Brennan fucked up, and anyone else involved. They didn't expect Trump would win, and thus would never know, and thus the American people would never know. Serious shit is about to go down if true.

this

You're fucked Shareblue

There will be no burning. The executions of Obama and Hillary will send a message even stupid leftists will understand. The day of the rope is at hand. Within a week, tops, all leftists will be dead. This alone will MAGA.

It's a shame -gate has been so watered down from faggots slapping on the end of every little controversy so no one will realise how serious this is though.
Normies were calling the fucking blue and white dress "dressgate".

The fact that you idiots even consider Obama and Hillary "leftists", show how little you understand of politics.
I'd ask you to kys, and remove yourself from the genepool, but I bet you've already done a bloody good job of that.
TFW NOGF poor neet :(

You are witnessing the 120D Chess

>Leftists and libtards accuse Trump of MUH RUSSIA
>Trump accuses Obama and camp of wiretapping

It's working for him. Even when he's spouting hyperbole, he gets the result she wants. The guy is a fucking genius.

Doubt it. If the wiretap was done before the election it would already been released if they found anything.

This shit works for him and it's scary. He basically makes up things, misinterprets them, takes them out of context, blows them up by using hyperboles. After a while he gets corrected by media, but he never apologizes, he never rows back. What people remember is just "Obama was a bad guy! The establishment sucks!", not because it's true, but because they really really want to believe that. That is America atm for you.

>DUDE RELATIVITY LMAO

Wow you're right, this really is the most subtle and Machiavellian move.

I liked Korn when I was a teen in the late 90s, I find that fact very cringey and embarrassing now.

I wonder if Trump is your Korn.

>DUDE I HAD TO LOOK IT UP ON GOOGLE BECAUSE I'M SO UNEDUCATED LMAO.

>Germany
>Land of the enslaved, home of the cuck

Ok pal.

Well no, they actually rejected one of the warrants that mentioned "Donald Trump" (we don't know if Trump was the subject, or was he just mentioned in it). Which never happens.

And no this is not breitbart, this was the guardian.

No, I just think its pretty easy to acknowledge that American views on leftism are different than the European views. I don't know why this would trigger you so much.

Fuck yea. God bless Trump! Fuck Obama /s /s