KING NIGGER ON SUICIDE WATCH! TIME FOR A LAWYER!

GET A LAWYER OBAMA! HAHAHAHHAAHAH

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MonsterMind
dhs.gov/einstein
youtube.com/watch?v=WFR3lOm_xhE
youtube.com/watch?v=FTQbiNvZqaY
youtube.com/watch?v=7YvAYIJSSZY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FUCK YOU DRUMPF
AAARRGGHH

is Trump really up at this time? It's so early or is it a member of his staff? (((srs)))

I live in WASH D.C. and I hear fucking sirens and see fighter planes

WTF IS GOING ON

saw an armored personnel carrier going down street

Oh man we are totally heading towards civil war aren't we?

Getting desperate like a cornered rat

If not civil war, a coup d'état.

SEND HIM BACK TO AFRICA

lol seriously though we can't let him have CFA

Just found out he posts shit that isn't based on any actual data or verifiable fact. Seems amateur!

crash burn
nuclear codes

It's only a civil war when the home team wins. This will be a revolution. Paul Ryan wore a purple tie to Trump's speech for a reason.

Literally every phone line, internet connection, etc is tapped in the US.

Even if neither you nor the person you are contacting are in the US, if the line is routed through the US, it is tapped.

Valerie Jarrett moving in with Obama makes more sense now doesn't it??

As long as there are no nuclear loading sounds its all good, mate.

king nigger getting BTFO

I wonder if this has influenced his opinion on Snowden at all...

And that's the guy who had the us nuclear codes for 8 years, wow

What at 6am on the east coast? That's not early if you have a job.

This is literally nothing. Just some nonsense tweets to distract the media from the shitstorms brewing within his administration.

>Literally every phone line, internet connection, etc is tapped in the US

They aren't you dumb fucking leaf

Did you actually believe what the MSM said about Snowden?

Holy shit, user. They have access to every internet search you make, every text message, everything.

>5$ have been transferred to you account! We at Shareblue appreciate your dedication!

Don't respond to him, they get paid per the (You) remember?

>$5
it's more like $0.05 per (you)

where do I sign up for these prices wtf

He's being paid in Bison dollars.

God shill posts have become so fucking obvious to recognize...

Every breath you take
Every move you make
Every bond you break
Every step you take
I'll be watching you

You dumbshit. They can go back and play your phone calls to you if you want. Happened to some Hollywood actor, I think it was Shi actually. Some FBI dude on set played an old phone call of his that was over a year old. All that shit is on some quintuple-teraflop drive somewhere. (Somewhere in Utah no doubt)

embarassing, trump is nixon with a twitter account.

it amazes me people like you can be wrong so many times and still think you know what the fuck you are talking about

and what was wrong with nixon?

But are they actually capable of sorting through any of that?

I guarantee you they still have mountains of unsorted data from when they first started these projects.

We have a little thing called the fourth amendment you cocksucker. We can't even "tap" someones phone unless they're being investigated for murder or terrorism.

then don't reply to them

This

le watergate :^^^^)))))))

EPIC!

Never watched the old Trump documentary?... the man sleeps 4 hours a night

#OBAMAFORPRISON2017

>Implying the God Emperor need sleep

Sweetie, i...

GET A LAWYER YOU BLACK FUCK

>Dr. Carson, I'm POTUS

bump

I know the god emperor thing is a meme, but I was having some interesting discussions the other day on how eerily close that is

>in possession of highly advanced old human tech, prolly better then what there is now
>Trump's father had possession of Tesla's documents, blueprints, etc that were seized after his death
>Forged close ties with adeptus Mechanicus to get technology and whatnot up to par
>Trump's strengthening ties with SpaceX, NASA, DARPA, etc, etc
>Fights against beings with unimaginable power to protect all mankind
>Trump's 8D chess
And so on

>is Trump really up at this time?

a friend of mine is a military contractor, they're all going crazy because of Trump attacking Boeing like he did, just the same the new top revenue ad slot is at 4am because thats when Trump is watching TV

>Literally every phone line, internet connection, etc is tapped in the US.

been that way since the 1960s, they still don't have time to listen to any of it

>first black president
>first to end up in jail

Like pottery.

>Trump attacking Boeing
tbdesu though Boeing needs to get their shit together and stop being a bunch of larpers. MBGA

Double edged sword if the FBI did it to investigate Russian connections.

>unsorted data

There's more possible sorts in a small pile of data then atoms in the universe. You only need a small section of a very small section of sorts; those being of use to humans. Just take a look at these.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MonsterMind

dhs.gov/einstein

"Revealed by former NSA contractor Edward Snowden, the program watches for unusual Internet traffic patterns that might show an attack. Upon detection, it automatically blocks the traffic from entering the United States.[1]"

These are just the simplest examples, albeit they do illustrate the point.

No. S.702

In the case of legal matters though, it requires a warrant or it's illegal.

just like hillary is going to jail, right?

Subtle.

Trump better provide some hard proof this time.

>>Trump's uncle had possession of Tesla's documents, blueprints, etc that were seized after his death
ftfy

That's the biggest hurdle they have. It'll become easier and easier with AI, though.

You also have the second amendment, yet you have tons of gun laws. Not worth the parchment it was written on.

Yeah, but you know what I mean. Plenty falls through the cracks, weather by design or accident.

>all these liberals trying to justify wire tapping

>BU BUT HES THE PRRESIDENT HE CAN DO THAT
>HES JUST PROVING YOUR A RUSSIAN SHILL
>SO WHAT

>still calling obama president
even he doesnt think trump's president

Thanks, don't have everything right off hand but the point is there.

If Tay is anything to go by, actually competent AI is gonna be impossible for them to actually control.

Also first bisexual and first foreign US president to end up in jail.

can't let him have chick-fil-a?

Fucking why

I just don't understand why he would post this inconsequential shit right after the wiretap tweetstorm

>wiretapping opposition
Isnt that basically watergate scandal?

literally nothing he was actually one of the best Presidents of the 20th century.

Nah. Just chasing off the last of the old guard I like to think.

He's a deranged grumpy old man.

I told you niggas. Trump don't play around. Obama was President n Sheeit now he is going to locked up n sheeit.

The plane is going to be crashed with...

youtube.com/watch?v=WFR3lOm_xhE

You have no idea what you're talking about. You're a Canadian! How would you know? Shut up. The fourth amendment slows down the police and the military a lot more than it should!

is Finland the new Canada the new Australia?

been seeing a new flux of cucked Finn shitposters

Yes Yes, I know. And they had to hold its hand every step of the way you know.
Once quantum computing gets going, maybe, if its all its supposed to be.

There isn't a single part of the Bill of Rights that the US government doesn't trample on.

If you become a "person of interest" it's easy for law enforcement to look up your online history. Obviously that's all prioritised to terrorist bomb plots right now, but that won't last forever. The leviathan that the internet has become is the true last boss of globalism.

Since he's a Kenyan can we send him to Girmo?

I just call it as I see it.

That's always happening.

THEME:
youtube.com/watch?v=FTQbiNvZqaY

wow wtf I'm impressed.

>The leviathan that the internet has become is the true last boss of globalism.

Nobody I know cares about this. Trump has nothing. He's mad his entire admin is about to go down and he's scrambling for a distraction. nobody but Trump supporters puts stock in his claims because the last ten of them have been fabrications.

Really made me think

Why else would they want to regulate it?

youtube.com/watch?v=7YvAYIJSSZY

RaHoWar

>doubting trump
how much you getting paid there m8

>Said he will lock up Hillary
>Instead he will lock her up with Obongo or just him alone

This is getting better and better as the months go by. I underestimated you burgers and I take it back this shit is literally nuclear high energy! Praise kek.

by being a delusional shill?

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

He really is some kind of demi-god.

Wheres the proof? The God Emperor just cant be saying shit like this.

I live in nova, I meet gov workers all the time. I've never met anyone who works in the gov who trampled on any part of the bill of rights. Infact it holds us back more than it should but they don't see it that way, they are more patriotic than all the 2nd amendment guys for sure.

What is his sources for this information?

shocking, if true

After the sweden and bomb threat cases, I am going to wait a week to see if "well trump phones where tappped....

I think Trump can legally jail all his enemies for shit they did in the past, after all nobody thought they'd have to answer for this. Corruption, bribes, treasons.
Take Putin route, jail or scare away opposition and nationalize their media. Then be president forever.

Probably Infowars.