Trump is going crazy right now

What the fuck is going to happen guys

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump
washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2014/10/24/could-non-citizens-decide-the-november-election/?utm_term=.da254b4531d9
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jan/26/hillary-clinton-received-800000-votes-from-nonciti/
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/03/03/mark-levin-obama-used-police-state-tactics-undermine-trump/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

war

Libs are going to hang

We are living in interesting times.

Obongo gonna get lynched

BASED PRESIDENT

New

IT IS LITERALLY FUCKING HAPPENING.

DO YOU YOUNG THINGS REALIZE WHAT THIS IS? THIS IS WATERGATE MARK II, THE REAL FUCKING THING!!!

>yfw Trump declares martial law

Someone's been taking his nutraceuticals

OMFG This shit is real. twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

kiss muh guns good bye niggers.

Bad (or sick) guy. Many such cases. Sad.

I'M CUMMING

>america is lead by this 70 year-old nutcase
LOL

Did obama actually tap hos phones?

probably three million wires illegally tapped, maybe five million or more

and just as much evidence as the 3 to 5 million illegal votes cast by Mexican invaders bused into all the voting booths

this piss-haired shitgibbon needs to be locked away in a padded room; nothing that comes out of his "brain" survives contact with reality for more than about 30 seconds

Yes, nobody cares about that. Trump triggering article 51 and destroying the Republic would be 100% the best thing for this country. Police state under Trump admin = Bye bye tacos. Maybe niggers too.

wow

wtf is happening guys

I am scared...

This will be revealed as blatant slander and Trump will be successfully impeached under the mental competence section of the 25th Amendment

He's getting himself impeached.

Sad!

2018 democrat slaughter confirmed, sadly this means we will have to give Marcoroboto some energy to win back his seat in Florida.

>tfw this is the beginning of the end
here comes martial law
here comes next hitler
o boi

BAD! (or SAD!) a NEW LOW! TERRIBLE! DISGRACEFUL! SHAME!

I often criticize Sup Forums for peddling nothingburgers. I get called a shill a lot. But this right here is a legit happening. It's a Watergate-level scandal. We're leaving in the best of times.

washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2014/10/24/could-non-citizens-decide-the-november-election/?utm_term=.da254b4531d9

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jan/26/hillary-clinton-received-800000-votes-from-nonciti/

This actually has a good chance of going there

Marco won his reelection to the Senate by a larger margin than Trump won the state

Trumps real ratings have never probably been higher. The deep state together with obongo and many other known names are inciting a coup! The media is in their pockets, the minds of brainwashed liberals too.. I hope the patriots win.. He should never have caved in the pressure of letting Flynn go.. Not many he can trust in WH, not even Pence

Yeah, you tell them brock.

He's going to win again

Edit: living. Actually, leaving works too.

HAHAH YEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Isn't it like 7am on the East coast?

Trump is stepping on rakes because idiots like you blindly support everything he does and will never try to steer him away from this stupidity

Yes. He got a FISA warrant so intelligence agencies could tap his campaign's phones, then he shared the intel with others in the government and the press.

>tapp
only rural retards could have voted for this man

Stay mad faggots.

Why are the majority of replies to these tweets that appear for me either Arabs or generic "Fuck Trump" accounts?

4-D chess

By misspelling the word, the tweet gets more shares and therefore spreads the message farther

>i'm a pedantic teenager

Someone's been taking his SUPER MALE VITALITY!

does it sting more being beat by the retarded?

Dems overplayed themselves too aggressively going after Sessions/Pence in the same week and now Trump just took their momentum and flipped it on them like a goddamn judo blackbelt.

DON'T FORGET

OBAMA

LITERALLY

CAMPAIGNED FOR HILLARY

HE WIRETAPPED HER COMPETITION FOR THE PRESIDENCY

THEN CAMPAIGNED FOR HER

>Yes, nobody cares about that.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

> Zero Days w/o Jack Dorsey tricks

Because thats what twitter wants you to see

But i live in the suburbs

He got this from a fucking Breitbart article, you can't throw around allegations based on that

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/03/03/mark-levin-obama-used-police-state-tactics-undermine-trump/

because they're either hired through craigslist or they're bots

>Trump is going to jail the first nigger president

could there be

such a thing

as a perfect timeline

what's happening is that he's making rakes the new normal

>Define "understatement"

Trump's not stupid. He's not gonna take guns from the home team.

Obama only wanted the guns so bad because he planned to use the FEMA camps as gulags.

LOL have you forgotten who Steve Bannon is?

I somewhat doubt he'd throw a claim like this without actual evidence.

People have been noticing that every single Trump tweet is followed by a massive stream of anti-Trumpers replying

All of these accounts are verified, even though most of them are nobodies. The responses often come seconds after the tweet is published.

It's probably a coordinated attack from some organization, his Facebook posts don't get the same thing

Why is it only Arabs though? It's weird as fuck. Usually you get a whole range of cucks from the west

Stay mad

Obama is guilty of treason.

Or maybe he got the info himself..he is the president you know

I must not get my hopes up I must not get my hopes up I must not get my hopes up

I have never despised a president as much as I despise Obama. This would be my heart's dream.

Nobody that matters. "Constitutionalists" can get fucked and if they step out of line, they should be lined up and shot right next to the left-wing traitors.

Demography is literally the only meaningful issue in this country at this point. Nothing else matters when shitskins are going to inherit what we built.

He's Donald fucking Trump, why wouldn't he throw around claims without evidence

There is no evidence on any of this "tapping". Trump is finished

>hurr Drumpf heard it on Faux Newz hurr durr

Guys.

Trump would not come out and say this if he didn't have the goods.

HE HAS THE GOODS!

It's going down.

Take your edit and shove it up your hole, you fucking disappointment

He has to bring down Obama now before he succeeds in his coup attempt.

is it legal for a us attorney general to commit perjury and lie to congress about secret meetings with USSR intelligence agents

what is donald so worried about that he needs to deflect attention elsewhere

is there a russian conspiracy within the us executive branch

He wants to gas the kikes so bad

>Trump would not come out and say this if he didn't have the goods.

Trump claimed there was a terrorist attack in Sweden because of a Fox News special

>Trump is going full riot cop

The guy who runs Twitter is a pedo. Lurk more and do the math.

But seriously though, fuck white people.

Hoolee fuckin shit guys...

Kek

>Trump would not come out and say this if he didn't have the goods.

Yeah, I gotta go with this too.

Trump is a business man. He knows it would be a disaster to show your cards too early.

He definitely is holding all aces. Clinton and Obama better start preparing to flee the country if they both want to escape jail time.

FUCKING CHECKED.

Fresh off the boat from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It’s survival of the fittest and you ain’t gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don’t upboat. You don’t downboat. This ain’t reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don’t think you’re all that familiar with. You don’t like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don’t tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I’m a judge.. this place…. this place has a lot to offer… heh you’ll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it..

>shill shill shill shill shill

Trump is going on offense. Gloves are off now. He's taking the fight to Obama.

Hold onto your butts.

If you Google "tapp" his tweet is the first thin you see. I'm not smart enough to understand his methods but I sure as FUCK voted for president hairdo

but if there is- holy fucking shit what a saturday we're in for

HE TAPP ME

Obamape will go to jail.

iz that right

I'm so through the looking glass with this bullshit. He's such a fucking buffoon constantly digging himself deeper.

what is "shill" means? is it means "haves an opinion"?

Checked and fact

Did Obama tap Romney's phones as well?

fucking hell!

shit just got real!

Whose going to hang first? Clinton or Obama

He clearly used the word "tap" multiple times and he spelled it correctly. That's obviously a typo you dumb limey cunt. Enjoy your muslims and the collapse of your nation.

Fuck me. If the last six months was in a fictional novel, I'd stopped reading thinking it was just too far-fetched

THE KEK HUNT WILL SOON BEGIN

stop givng the game away to the shills, fucko

Wait, so what happens now?

if obama goes down he's taking hillary with him that's for sure

I've put the internet down a couple of times.