m.youtube.com/watch?v=o5xm839pNfs
massresistance.org/docs/gen/09b/Redeeming_rainbow/chapters/Chapter-13.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sup Forums must read

ITS TIME TO SCHOCK THE AIDS COCK

Stop fags
Stop transgender
Stop pedophilia

They are mentally ill and/or have a birth defect. Either way, they are not normal.

Fake news

They're one and same thing in essence. Pure disgusting evil.

Didn't Russia legalise domestic violence the other week?

You'd think they'd be pro-gay then.

Known fact: 100% of mean who rape other men or young boys are members of the LGBT community

This is really intolerant you guys. Quite it.

Homosexuals should be gassed right after the negroids are deported back to africa and walled off

Same argument can be used to ostracize men.

Be careful where you tread, poo-bear.

Fuck off faggot

>Quite it
What?

Is there a text version of this?

>must read
I'd rather not.
Read this instead- gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3530520

This.

Faggots have no argument against this.

>Catholic University Professor

No bias here boys

This contains no arguments for homosexuality being immoral.

>Not being Bisexual master race

Ruthlessly destroying a man's asshole as a symbol of your dominance is pretty hot, desu.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=o5xm839pNfs

FOUND YOU

This assumes that the human species is defined by being atomized individuals. It isn't the case. We're a pack species. The reproduction or lack thereof of an individual has very little to do with the fecundity of the group. For instance I'm gay and I have brothers and sisters with whom I share genes. Because of nieces and nephews, our ("my") genes are already more successful than those of straight people who only have 1 or 2 kids.

Bear in mind that only 1-3% of the population is exclusively homosexual or has any desire to be. It never has been and never will be the norm, and such a small subset of the population can't have large consequences either way for the future of the group. Is it not then even more of a "defect" for a straight couple to only desire to have 1 child and thus halve the population in one generation if small families become the norm? Why be concerned about homos at all if it's the average straight couples who are dooming the survival of the race?

>Force lightning

Nigga get that weak shit out'a here.

Real force usin' niggas use pyrokinesis.

normalizing deviancy

Documentation of homosexual agenda

massresistance.org/docs/gen/09b/Redeeming_rainbow/chapters/Chapter-13.pdf

Requesting graph that shows homosexuality is linked with pedophilia, i.e gayz are actually likely to be and/or have pedophile fantasies. Something that can't really be talked about in his politically correct climate.

Oh the horror!
When has deviancy never been a norm?

Must read

If it were only because of reproduction, we'd be gassing all women in their 40's.
The problem with gays is that they have all kinds of personality disorders and spread diseases which wouldn't otherwise exist in the society.

Hey man, your children do all of that and far worse, and we put up with them.

Just stop whining and deal with it.

There's a huge difference between public displays of homosexuality like pride parades vs society having a tacit understanding of the phenomenon as a private matter.

It's not a black or white issue. It's only promoted as one and weaponized because the whole culture is focused on degeneracy and attacking and undermining the nation. If we had a healthy pro-social, pro-family, pro-white culture it would be entirely possible to still have gay couples existing and minding their own business as long as there's a mild taboo against PDAs and obviously nothing like pride parades.

PDAs are honestly gross regardless.
Keep your affairs in the house you tasteless cunts/fags.

Kids are not supposed to spread STDs.

They spread worse.
At least STDs can be blocked.

I acknowledge that this is a problem but you have to bear in mind that a lot of the diseases among homos wouldn't spread as much if you removed impulsive and low IQ blacks and hispanics from the urban gay scenes. They're a high risk group within a high risk group and act as spreaders of contagion to other homos. You don't see HIV rates to nearly the same degree in gay circles in homogeneous societies in Europe or East Asia.

As for personality disorders, ehhh there is probably something to that but it's another thing that is probably exacerbated because society's culture at large promotes negative behaviours and values like narcissism.

>urban gay scene
Here's your real problem. City people just ruin everything.

Did you even read the study?

"These findings should be interpreted with caution. Elevated risk was associated with imbalanced parental closeness and parental child abuse in family of origin; depression, suicidality, and anxiety at age 15; and stigma and obesity. More research and policy attention to potentially problematic conditions for children with same-sex parents appears warranted."

Ok but you literally couldn't say no if a cute fag offered to suck your dick

Yes it does. They damage other; therefore it is immoral by imperative means.
It's not about you not reproducing; it is about the STD's you spread and the fact that homosexuality can be transferred to people that otherwise wouldn't have been homosexusl due to environmental effects.

Women are more likely to abuse children than men.

Women are more destructive to society than men.

i'm bi and i'm all for banning pride parades.

next step for gay pride

I agree, now shake my hand,.

Im liberal af, but i dont believe in faggotry. Fags are not sane. They have screws loose

>tfw no redpilled conservative gay bf

Yeh. I'm no prude, but they really take it too far.

>They abuse children and destroy society. #StopTheFags

True

Agreed. I'm still chuckling at BLM hijacking toronto pride

The police won't be going to the next pride parade because of the whole thing. It's fucked up.

You might be surprised to learn that bisexuals are hated by pretty much everyone else in the "community", if you can even call it that. It's nothing but infighting.

>niggers don't want police at parade
Why?
>COPS IS RAYCISS WE WUZ KANGS
Are you ready for looting pride 2017?

It is precisely because of our herd mentality that the degenerate and cancerous must be ostracized. In case you haven't noticed, it is becoming increasingly mainstream. Do not pretend faggotry is without its adverse effects. You cannot argue for the group but put to the wind the detrimental aspect sexual decadence has on the moral fibre of a society. Preserving ideals which preserve the people is the goal, not pushing for the men and women to abandon their biological obligation

>The parade isn't specifically about black people, but we'll let you have the first spot in the parade anyway because we want to be inclusive
>BLM proceeds to hold the entire thing hostage
>LGBT cops thrown under the bus
>HOW COULD THIS POSSIBLY GO WRONG!?

It will be something to watch

You fags ain't gon do shit

According to homophobes, shit is all we do

What's wrong with the left? Looks fucking beautiful to me.

>redpilled
>gay
pick one

You'd be surprised.

Guess who gets shat on the most by feminists. Spoiler: They're not straight.

saved

>homophobes
nice buzzword faggot

homosexuality is harmful, people of all the societys before ours recognized this fact.

Today we even have statistics to prove this point:
>low life expectancy due to high risk lifestyle
>ridiculous levles of STDs
>extreme percentage of kid molesters
>militant fags try to advertise their degeneracy, even to kids.

Interestingly one of the side effects seems to be, that our society is a lot more "homophobic" in a sense, than previous ones.
From stuff we can read about Rome or the middle ages it seems body contact was treated vastly different in other times.
But today where this shit can be practiced openly there is a need to distance yourself from it.

>Gay """"""""people"""""""" on my Sup Forums

You got the right to marry and pushed us down the slippery slope to enabling trannies and pedophiles now fuck off

I'm a fag and wish to end our over representation.

>92% of children raised by gay parents are (verbally) abused (by us, lol)

>fags in the loo

Weak faggots.

>homosexuality is harmful
Everything worthwhile is harmful you pantywaist.

post your mikes

SHOCK THE GAYS, RACE WAR NOW!

Getting feminist shit on you is not a decider for how woke you are. All it takes is mentioning stats in any capacity to achieve that.

Can't lie, Pence memes are awesome.
This one is fucking killer.

Imagine for a minute if SJW's pretend to speak for you but then lambast you constantly. If it doesn't wake you up, it leaves you very open to being awaken.

>propaganda piece from 90s

I don't blame them.

Bisexual coming outs 90% consist of teenagers making facebook posts.

And they only say they are bisexual cause it means they can just continue to be straight while trying to be LGBT and get the attention. Then all the friends catch wind of it and you have in one month nearly an entire schools worth of bisexuals.

The proper up like rabbits is my point.

If they still suck dick after that wake up and aren't reproducing proud boys then that redpill was just a placebo. I get what you're saying but there are redpills harder to swallow than feminists are retarded.

>Set Phasers to Straight
I almost choked on my burger 10/10

Fags should not be allowed to adopt.

Fag here.
Don't worry, I wouldn't dream of bringing a mess-making, noisy, legally-hazardous pest into my home.
Fuck that noise. Literally. You guys can keep em. Kids are fucking trouble and bring nothing valuable to the home.

I imagine you're probably gay because that's how your parents treated you. Did daddy make you feel worthless as a child? Is being gay you getting back at him? Sad

Nah. Women are like grown children. Worthless and just as unfuckable.

fags are the literal AIDS of society.

You degenerate twat

You reject the single most natural phenomenon there is: the furthering of your genetic luggage into humanity's gene pool.

You just proved how faggots are the sickest most fucked up fuckups on the face of this earth, and how they corrupt the natural progress of human evolution by refusing to take part in it.

Fags need their brains to be rewired.

>Kids are fucking trouble and bring nothing valuable to the home.
>I wouldn't dream of bringing a mess-making, noisy, legally-hazardous pest into my home.

We already know how homosexuals have no empathy towards children, and how they represent the vast majority of pedophiles/child abusers.

Stop making it so easy to hate your subhuman asses, plz.

>You reject the single most natural phenomenon there is: the furthering of your genetic luggage into humanity's gene pool.
I reject raping, cannibalism, and other natural traits too.
Big fucking deal.

MUH SPECIES PROPAGATION

You idiots saying haven't a clue. 5.5 billion of us are on this planet only through unnatural means.
The population needs a drastic reduction.

GAYS ARE SUBHUMANS, INFERIOR SCUM THEY MUST BE DESTROYED

>fruits into vegetables

That's pretty fucked up

One word:

SHARIA

STRAIGHTS AND HOMOS ARE INFERIOR
BI-SEXUALITY IS MASTER RACE DEAL WITH IT

Read the first post and had to stop, the writer just assumes the argument of the opposition and knocks them down with ease even though he's talking nonsense. Who thinks oral sex is a fetish, who is claiming homosexuality is comparable to friendships with the same gender? What does reproduction have to do with romantic bonding?

I'm all for finding genuine flaws and problems with homosexuality and especially the culture surrounding it but to do that you gotta be a bit more honest or you just look like a simpleton.