FUCK TRUMP

>reddit
>literally just post "FUCK TRUMP"
>13k upvotes and counting

no one here actually frequents that site, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vFhOl1IsaU4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They can't do shit XD

All day, incessant whining, upvoting each other on who can wield pretend internet comment authority better.

I only visit some little subs related to my hobbies

I thought we all do and we demo memes here

reddit is my main site... i'm mostly just here to take screengrabs and post them to /r/Sup Forums

Pretty much the only use of it.

Their hobby and interest sections are top notch. I come here for my bantz though.

I've spent no more than 10 minutes throughout my life on Reddit. I honestly haven't a clue how those tabs and shit work. Or how subreddits work.
Why would I bother learning?

Include me in the screecap

>no one here actually frequents that site, right

Looks like you do, plebbitor.

I go to r/politics sometimes just to see what new Trump conspiracy is being shilled. That sub is really something else, stormfront is less biased and spews less vitriol than that hell hole

This. Hobby subs can often be much better than Sup Forums boards depending on how niche the hobby is. This is really the only thing worthwhile to do on Reddit

FUCK TRUMP

Go home faggot, you're drunk

>10minutes
You have to go back

Uh oh. Reddit's ass is gaped again.

>le DRUNK meme

Was alcohol the biggest blue pill ever?

>Yes strong man just ingest estrogen and lose control of your mind

Same here. Saw funny screen caps and tried their site. Couldn't understand tabs or figure out how to browse subreddits.

Same reason I never got into Tumblr. I liked their screencaps of funny conversations but I couldn't figure how to comment on that site at all. Pretty much a god send.

I don't know how we will survive when crazy hologram and mind controlled technology becomes main stream. I imagine I'll be like a grandpa that can't control his own TV remote and sticks to four buttons.

The site is filled with bots.
A lot of the anti-trump hysteria is manufactured.

Most people do not give a single fuck. They are too busy paying bills.

Which means, they are literally out of arguments. They are DONE.

At least half of the Trump supporters here come from reddit

Woodworking is a great red pilled reddit

There's barely any room for identity politics in a place where people cut down wood and re arrange it to create wooden things.

>out of arguments
you'd have to have an average IQ in order to understand why Trump is incompetent as a president and will destroy the middle class

Since you voted for Trump I reckon you don't

KYS

>no one here actually frequents that site, right?
go back there, fagg0t
stay the fuck our of here

It's not really a drunk post. It's ShariaBlue's new tactic for getting multiple anti-Trump posts to the front page:

>Because they way the system work is you can only have so many posts from your subreddit on the front of /popular. This is why they keep making new anti-trump subs and why random tangentially related content is being flooded unto other more obscure subs; they are being used as a vehicle to move content to the front of all.

Note that /r/the_donald was censored by admins for routinely having multiple anti-Trump posts on the front page, yet they approve this.

>straya talking shit about alkie
Now I've seen everything.

Reddit far and away the most cringe place on the internet.

You, you fucking faggot.

sorry but you're retarded if you can't navigate reddit
its not the most intuitive but it's not the impenetrable labyrinth you're pretending it is

I kept getting into surprisingly violent incidents while drunk and I had to swallow the bitter pill that I am an antagonistic cunt who doesn't back down

This works when it's 1 on 1 but it's never 1 on 1...

It's basically just virtue signalling to pretend like it's super hard to navigate. You see it all the time in these threads. "Reddit is so hard to browse lol I'm totally not a redditor praise me guys for not using Reddit".

Got you senpai

I do at work because no ones going to shit the bed for browsing reddit the way they would if i browsed Sup Forums.

It's fun to see how the other side lives. And its become noticeably more right wing over the last 2 years.

S H A D I L A Y

kek

makes sense
>i'm SO not a redditor I dont even know how to navigate the site please believe me fellow 4channers

Y...You can't keep getting away with this....

DRUMPF

AHAHAHAHA hilarious, upvoted

>DRUMPF

>tfw remember as a newfag being afraid of being abused on the chan so would probably have lied about TOTALLY not being a reddit user GROSS THEY SUCK

Sup Forums is really trial by fire

>the city of france
youtube.com/watch?v=vFhOl1IsaU4

>Why would I bother learning?
because reddit is the new thing

>liberals pretend to be "highly educated"
>literally when they can't find anything to hate against Trump they start screaming "FUCK TRUMP"
liberals are truly a textbook example of 'pseudo-intellectual' ; they pretend they're insightful and think critically about issues but in reality they're just spergs

This is good bait. 9/10.

I've said this time and again,reddit is a website with a heavy left influence(the owner of the website is an outspoken leftist afaik) and censorship(unlike Sup Forums).Don't bother to argue with people on the front page politics thread because u'll only come across leftist shills and highly stupid sheeples.Only visit the subreddits that are not related to politics and that too with suspicion

I dont, but Sup Forums does. Or just cuckchan in general.

Old Sup Forums moved to 8, leaving this place kind of empty until the election happened. Then the_donald found this place.

There's barely any room for identity politics in most of the shit identity politics gets forced into. They'll keep dishing out that pill until normies stop swallowing it.

For real???
If so he's gonna get rekt,cuz he's poking into the hornets nest

>come join me on reddit
>it's down the hall to the left

Wow. That is such a privileged opinion to have. Let me guess, you're a cis white male?

Holy shit I don't know whose trolling who in this thread

REDDIT GET OUT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

/r/esist mod here. We're never going to let Drumpf get his hands on the nuclear codes. The entire internet absorbs and believes whatever we say and we are going to have him impeached by next year. Have a nice day.

welcome to Sup Forums

>It's not really a drunk post. It's ShariaBlue's new tactic for getting multiple anti-Trump posts to the front page:
I'd upvote this comment if I could.

I genuinely don't know how to navigate reddit but I'm going to try today. I do have done niche hobbies that I very rarely get to talk about. It can't be any more confusing than infinitychan.

CHARGE YOUR FUCKING PHONE JESUS

r/all can boost something insignificant up a lot or down. It probably hit a few thousand upvotes, got onto r/all, then went up a lot. This is what happens with a lot of bullshit independent.co.uk posts on politics and adviceanimals. Meanwhile the_donald got their hired social media company to boost one of the obama stories to r/all yesterday and it got downvoted to 0 by another hired social media company.

well redditors seem to manage it, are you stupider than a redditor?

just you, user.

I can't anyways, IP ban for excessive triggering of libtard admins.

Yep, and that's why they have multiple new subreddits to post this stuff in. I mean there's no reason for places like /r/marchagainsttrump to exist when the politics board on the very is exactly the same. But it's there to get those posts on the frontpage

>le

Sorry for my reading comprehension, you already said what I said. my bad

I love visiting /r/politics to peruse delusion.

why do you care

was looking for the aussie flag here

Reddit is awesome, I come here to yell at retards, then I head over to reddit when I actually want to learn something

>he has wall st cabinet
>he has goldman sachs in is cabinet
>he has neocons in his cabinet
>he has NY kikes in his cabinet
>he has cuckservatives in his cabinet
>he has an israel dick sucking permavirgin as his secretary of defense
>he has put in quotas for womyn in the STEM fields to help reduce the white birthrates, while the womyn who drop out will then blame it on STEM patriarchy
>retarded burgerniggers think this man is the solution

Trump is a controlled opposition cuck, and a warned you this back in Jun 2015

Stay cucked burgers. You'll be out bred by those legal mexicans by 2040

Seen it.

I'm quite to "the left" on most issues. A lot of 'the left' have lost the fucking plot. They're like the tea party and the trump loyalists. Fucking retarded.

>Trump does nothing wrong
>Trump is always wrong

Same level of retard.

get a proxy my nigger and keep fighting the good fight

Someone posted on here once that Reddit is a bunch of idiots larping as intelligent people and Sup Forums is a bunch intelligent people larping as idiots. Have to say I agree.

Damn I didn't know they'd actually IP ban you. I've been banned from the easily triggerable subs multiple times but I just make new accounts.

Wait till they figure out they can identify themselves as Ents and say you're culturally appropriating them or killing their families.

>many of my friends at home are massive ledditors
>they unironically think Sup Forums is le evil bogeyman because of Sup Forums

how do i redpill them lads

Well who gives a shit. Reddit has become tumbler 2 long ago, only sjw and extreme feminazi go there anymore.

>reddit is my main site...

>discovered plebbit a year ago
>Has new unfound sense of belonging
>Has to steal our content to seem cool on plebbit bc he and they can't think for themselves

Just kys already, dude. Literally, no one likes you.

Fuck Trump

u dont

Low Energy

You have to go back

fair enough lad

I said hey. I'm taken aback like you don't know. You blow me away when you don't try. Fuck Drake B. and fuck wanna be leaders.

I actually do for some subreddits and read the salty comments from libtards

6 years plebitor and counting.

POO

Is going there just to find stuff to laugh at okay?

reddit is cancer. IDK why you even bring that shit tier site up. Its the safe space for liberals and shit skins

holy shit what a fucking retard

Reddit is a weird website consisting 90% of posts that basically boil down to "i did a thing". I mean why the fuck do you take pictures of your food? Why do you waste your time setting up a camera and posting it online instead of just eating your breakfast.

>Posts on reddit dedicated to linux
>Stupid enough to run bash he finds online

> all they do is call me homophobic names

Goddamit I love this site and all its boards.

Karma points memeth, just like mutti Merkel is getting by letting you savages into Germany.

r/conspiracy and r/gentlemanboners/

she knew