Sup Forums BTFO! Trump thinks he's playing 4D chess, but in reality it's balm! Hahaha!

Sup Forums BTFO! Trump thinks he's playing 4D chess, but in reality it's balm! Hahaha!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PamqTwVnayk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oswald killed his wife

His wife is playing 4D chess in hell.

Haha, he let his wife get addicted to drugs and die.

Haha nice metaphor haha

>Implying 4d chess isn't actually lubricant that is used to continue the butt hurt of sad! liberals after the initial Trump penetration

dead wife

Oswalt murdered his wife. Lock him up!!!!

Sorry Patton, I decided no, we can't. Go play a videogame.

Didn't this guy kill his own wife

"Balm"
What did he mean by this?

This unfunny, fat manlet needs to follow in the footsteps of his wife and fucking die already.

haha he killed his wife

Like a homeopathic lotion to ease the pain of hurt fee-fees

Where did your wife get the fentanyl and cocaine from, Patton? WHERE?

This faggot fucking murdered his wife and then tried to exploit her death on social media to gain a platform to virtue signal. He's literally the worst person on Twitter and Isis has 5,000 accounts.

> a balm

Is OP a bong using a burger proxy? Literally never heard that.

This disgusting midget gremlin thing needs to be locked up for murdering his wife

Kinda like convincing yourself that Russia hacked the election in order to escape the ugly truth that hillary clinton was a shit candidate who lost fair and square, except at least our memes are self aware, which is somehing left-wing retards fail to comprehend

Also I've gotta hand it to patton he's one of the first starbucks liberals to acknowledge the heavy online presence right wing personalities have on the Internet compared to tv

For a liberal, that fat piece of shit sure hates Loons. Be more compassionate Patton, or I'll kick your fat ugly ass.

>balm
>embalming fluid

hmmmmm

No, YOU think he's playing 4D chess

>Systematically destroy the ruling establishment parties and become President despite total and unprecedented opposition from media and pop culture
>he has no idea what he's doing lol (I'm scared)

>Systematically destroy the ruling establishment parties
Trump serves Israel. Never forget this.

youtube.com/watch?v=PamqTwVnayk

Wife was so depressed with his hobbit ass she killed herself with sleep pills and anti depressents. That would fuck me up for life.

Says the addict that killed his wife.

MSM, journalists, and dumb celebrities that are taking Sup Forums memes more seriously than they should are actually fucking pathetic.

A Freudian slip, perchance?

He's in denial. If only she had cucked him sooner she might still be alive

>Memes are self aware

Elaborate pls