All the men around me are numales or liberals. How do i find a redpill bf?

All the men around me are numales or liberals. How do i find a redpill bf?

hey bb want to potato?

>enjoy anal
>come to Australia

>Woman
>Pol

You know the rules.

>Ireland
go to a bar

>How do i find a redpill bf?
Here in America, lots of them fuck their sisters.
Do you have a brother?

CHUCK IT IN ME DUMPAH!

>ask real questions about their life, their views, their goals
>don't be a dumb slut
>immediately break contact with man whores, cucks, leftists, /x/-tier weirdos, people with anger issues, drug users, feminen men, alcohlics, and anyone that is not a proud nationalist
>make lots of babies and raise them to be well educated, competent and capable patriots

The very first step is to show tits

Women are overrated anyway.

TITS OR GTFO!!!!

I thought Ireland was full of violent alcoholics. Have I been tricked?

Consanguinuty rates in the United States are below 0.1%.
Lower than Canada and most of the rest of the world outside of native Scandinavians.
Most of ours is actually from muslims, jews and non-European (brown people).
The Islamic world average is over 40% and over 50% on several countries.
When people mock incest, they're actually being euro - centric and unknowingly condemning islamic culture and brown 'PoC'.

by decree of the rules, tits or gtfo

post tits or gtfo

Are you a virgin?
If yes, don't fall for the "sex before marriage" thing. It's nihilistic garbage and encourages white genocide. Marry some guy who wants children and have a lot of them.

Redpill bfs tend to say "tits or GTFO"

This is fairly easy. Just let guys know in some way you yourself are redpilled and or are traditional. Most guys cant stand actual conversation with women because they are blue pilled as fuck but if you brought up some interesting shit you will already be doing better than 95% of women.

Use a red pilled dating app

They're probably all redpilled but just don't publicly declare it due to the stigma attached for not being a liberal nu-male.

I have had one partner. As a woman the entire virgin thing is incredibly cringy and offputting to us. I hate sluts but there are no virgin woman anywhere.

>there are no virgin woman anywhere.
that's just what you, the non virgin, is telling us.

Potato nigger

Yes, show us your opinions.

This.

Ignore the sexually frustrated cucks

A girl needs experience

no these are betas

You could stop being a faggot and start dating women.

Blue collar workers.

this

>But everyone is doing it and it's fun!
>You don't want a 30 yo girl who slept with a hundred guys? What are you, some kind of virgin loser? ewwww ;D
You are the perfect example of what's wrong with today's women. You will never settle down and just keep hopping partners until you're 30 and have no kids.
Maybe then you'll realize why a bit of self discipline could have been advantageous.
It's not about the virginity itself, it's about the attitude it creates in women to prioritize short term relationships with no real investment and reward.
And you consider yourself redpilled...

As a transgender freak, you have to accept the only persons that are going to be interested in you are numales beta losers

Are you going to post tits or what?

The fuck is this shit? if you are a women then you will have absolutely ZERO problems finding a redpilled partner even among a sea of limp wristed nu-males, unless of course you are strikingly ugly or obese.

All you have to do is advertise yourself and the men will come to you. Consider yourself lucky because its virtually impossible to do so with the genders reversed.