youtube.com/watch?v=c3wqd2q_KDo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He married a spic

ate too much guac

please clap

The guac. It was his cocaine.
Scarface all over again.

Lost his energy. Or never had any.

How fucking dumb are you? This is all part of Jeb's master plan.

not being the first born

Being a lanklet. When will they learn?

Laughably pathetic mama's boy! Did you ever see that interview with him and his mom Barbara sitting there BTFOing him? Disgusting!

Downfall?

But slow and steady wins the race OP.

Please someone bump this thread

Being Autistic

His Brother.

demographic collapse can no longer credibly support an "our shared values" pitch to voters

Don't count your turtles before the eggs have hatched.

There is still plenty of time for Jeb! Surgeā„¢

Everything went just as planned. It was all part of his masterplan.

It was over for Jeb after the low energy kill shot

He never had a downfall.
Jeb surge is inevitable.
SLOW AND STEADY

Jeb! is a mess

I feel sad for the little man

You can't have a downfall if you were never great in the first place

There is no way that he could have defeated the Democrats. Fighting them takes a lot of energy.

honestly...the turtles was a YUGE nail in the coffin

His downfall is being associated with the Bush family.

He tried to Stump the Trump

Low energy.

Jeb is literally autistic.

Yeb! vs Boinie would've been the most meme race. Prove me wrong

Jeb 2038

Donald Trump.

The legacy of the Bush's would probably have worked if Trump wasn't there. Or actually, he still probably would have lost in the general election vs Hillary. The last thing we need is a Bush or a Clinton in the White House. I'm sorry to Yeb!, he seems like a pretty innocent guy who just wants to live up to the family legacy, but he would still just be a puppet by his overlords. Hillary was actively corrupt and a piece of shit, Yeb! seems like he'd just be a good intentioned puppet who would serve the same purpose, just not knowingly or at least without intent to fuck everything up.

Having fun

>What was his downfall?

being Alestair Crowley's grandson

No that's why he got in position in the first place.

>implying Yeb isn't the true 1488d chessmaster general and the secret Shadow President controlling drumpf

He wasn't Trump

You think we would have this with Bush? The American people demanded this, and personally, as an overseas American -- I couldn't give a fuck less, these memes are fucking unstoppable.

His last name, everything here in the States cringed when we knew (((They))) wanted the election to be be Clinton vs Bush. Which was pretty much 2 of the same thing

This. It resonated strongly and Jeb's response was that of a humilated loser at school. Ain't no coming back from that when you're running for leader of the free world

When his charisma dribbled down Barbara Bush's thigh

youtube.com/watch?v=c3wqd2q_KDo

>downfall?
Slow & steady wins the race

The same time he started carrying turtles in his pocket. S-Slow and Steady

god i love this so much.

8 years of this. twitter should be worshiping trump at this point.

He worked with Trump.

The whole beef between him and Trump was so people didn't concentrate on Rand as much. Jim Webb of the Democrats was good too. They weren't perfect, but they weren't being pegged by kikes and Israel, like Mr Trump.

His birth

This essentially

>6'3"

Jeb was never serious about becoming President. A serious man would not have married the Motel 6 housekeeper. If he had, he wouldve chosen one that wasnt a midget that doesnt speak english.

please clap :(