Breitbart Intel > Intel from FBI/CIA/Army/RAND/Heritage Foundation?

Apparently, letting others write his speeches and manage his social media for 2 days results in super crazy bursts. It's almost like he wants to cry or self-destruct or yell or something.

I dunno guys/gals/autists...this is some level 9 redpill shit. To accept this, I need to be redpilled pretty much on logic itself. Like, I need someone to prove to me that 2+2=5 and that what goes up doesn't come down.

As a tax paying American who actually goes outside and has friends, I'm experiencing shame-sadness-confusion-anger.

So Obama is secretly running the U.S.? But I thought Make America Gr-? CIA/Pentagon/LEO is bad now? So trust the media that just praises the President? Only if he's Republican? But then Lindsay Graham/John McCain are good? But, they're critical of the Prez....but.....but....

OH AND WUT ABOUT AHNOLD?

I'm losing the strength to engage in 2nd grade checkers with you trumpfags online. I get no joy from online Beer Summits with you autists anymore, cause I know you'll just defend his obvious mental illness/insecurity/WEAKNESS with stolen memes, just so you can tell your mom you're busy with your """ebay business."""

*shrugs* I just don't understand how people can genuinely like him apart from it being ironic or contrarian/cool in some way. What happened since Wednesday?

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/4643431/donald-trump-president-first-day-accomplishments/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You really believe high level fuckery in not going down constantly in Washington???
Trump is unveiling it in real time on social media.
Wtf are you having difficulty understanding here OP?

.bump

Is he in charge or not?

If yes, well, isn't this a pretty pathetic display of insecurity?

If no, well, then what the fuck did we vote him in for? Why didn't he write a new political manifesto or seize a military base instead of running for prez, being elected, and then complaining that he's cucked due to the "powers that be"?

do yourself a favor and fuck off.

You're only legitimizing my points.

If you're really conservative, you know what he did was stupid and wrong. You know this.

How dare you make a thread that is critical to our based god emperor in any way!?!?!?

was it autism?

His kid is autistic prolly.

If they rip down Trump, the CIA who has a long history of overthrowing legitimate governments, Trump will be replaced by the next Hitler.

Someone should ask Trump if his kid ever got vaccinated. I think his answer to that would confirm some suspicions I have.

Imagine how you'd feel about Obama if he complained about Bush wiretapping him and sabotaging him on social media at 3 am.

Now you know lol

There will also be a second holocaust, and Israel will evaporate, if Trump is ripped down. Rolling your eyes? Just like you did when I was certain Trump would easily win, and you gave him a 1% chance? I said there would be a civil war 2 years ago.

Maybe hitler would be more likeable actually

honestly, wouldn't you just prefer pence? pence has way more likability than trump, and he could probably get more done instead of trying to fight everyone and picking fights with nobodies on social media at 3am

No. You didn't like Trump from the beginning so you don't like his tweets. We liked Trump from the beginning so we like his tweets. It also helped him win. It's not going away. We didn't vote for him for your enjoyment, actually quite the opposite.

>being this autistic

I would love to see this happen, because Israel would fight back by unleashing its nukes. Jews and Muslims in a fight to the death, with no survivors on either side. Next, we need to figure out a way for the niggers and pajeets to kill each other off.

what did he do that was wrong exactly?

I know this is bait, but I'm bored and tired and trying to stay awake here

I like the majority of college grads and people of higher education (doctors, lawyers, engineers, surveyors, accountants, entrepreneurs, slumlords, white-collar scammers, FINANCIAL ADVISORS) didn't like him, not necesarliy because of his views, but because of his erratic personality.

His tweets are so juvenile and childish, and you're just choosing to ignore that cause you can't deal with reality. If Trump acted during his entire presidency the way he acted on Wednesday, I'd be on board with him.

You can't even seriously dispute what I'm saying because deep down you, at the very least, find my point of view legitimate.

sure

>*shrugs*
Get out and stay out, you are not welcome.

It's called talking directly to the people -
Faggo

Your post makes no sense. Are you doing ok?

As a civilian, nothing. As a President, well, he's not a leader, he's terribly insecure, and he's picking fights with other celebrities over nothing instead of trying to create new jobs.

There are so many fucking problems, and he holds the highest elected position in the U.S., and he's dicking around and fighting like a little kid at 3 am.

I mean I could write tons more, but first, tell me what he's done right so far?

Go make another "you're not a zombie, tell us one thing you dislike about Trump" thread you laughable fucking disaster of a person. Every mean thing your father ever said is true.

Two words: deep state.

He is in charge but leftists are obstructing, and have been, his presidency by every means possible including illegal ones.

I'd like you to attack Trump on policies not retarded smear campaigns and spastic fits by biased journalists, thanks for stopping shitting this place up, retard.

>triggered

lol thanx for the creative shitpost. I'll save and deploy that one later. you are only slightly a fag.

so deep state > trump?

you're not even american or from a real country. your support/dislike of trump means nothing.

>I'll save and deploy that one later.
Not if you can't drown out those dark thoughts tonight. This could be the day it ends user, you can stop all of this and it only takes googling "how to make noose". There's a light at the end of this tunnel and we both know how close it is.

> didn't like him, not necesarliy because of his views, but because of his erratic personality

Then you're a child yourself. I give not even a shred of credence to your view if its based purely on emotion like that.

I mean you might have a point if he wasn't literally doing everything his supporters voted him in for. Hell, I fucking voted for his shitposting. He's an energetic guy, only sleeps 3-4 hours a day, and he has more than enough time to accomplish everything he wants to do while shit talk on twitter. His twitter spats aren't even particularly egregious, and for the most part the only people who are complaining are those who wanted something to complain about.

As for what he's done right, here's a full article which you could have gotten in 30 seconds of googling.

time.com/4643431/donald-trump-president-first-day-accomplishments/

You're a retard, the american system makes it so that it's very easy to obstruct a president, it was done legally to Obama by the reps but since the dems are minority and don't have any power they use smear campaign by biased journalists, “intelligence community” members and partial judges.

It's ok when dems do it though.

dude i legit don't know if you're trolling me or helping me acquire more shitposts

HELP ME DECIDE

Stop spamming and consolidate your replies you reddit shit, and read the fucking sticky about fallacies, idiot.

>HELP ME DECIDE
The people you care about, what few there are, are you obligated to keep going just for them? You don't owe them a damn thing, just kick out that chair and go to forever-sleep like you've always secretly dreamed in your hidden places you thought nobody could see or hear.
I saw, I heard.

You could probably walk in an oil-boom town in North Dakota, and find 10 homeless/crazy guys and 10 well to do guys, all with the same economic/political views trump has. I'm going to avoid the crazy guys cause they're fucking crazy.

>His tweets are so juvenile and childish, and you're just choosing to ignore that cause you can't deal with reality. If Trump acted during his entire presidency the way he acted on Wednesday, I'd be on board with him.

Well then "I can't deal with reality," because I like his tweets. They at least show a human behind the cold facade of script reading political fuck-heads that we've seen for the past 100+ years. That alone is enough for me to enjoy them, it's just a bonus that they're so entertaining. I much prefer this over some political drone spouting nothing but perfectly censored, pre-approved, politically correct fake humanitarian garbage.

>You can't even seriously dispute what I'm saying because deep down you, at the very least, find my point of view legitimate.

I just disputed what you're saying and I don't find your viewpoint "legitimate," I actually find it petty.

keep going. Are you jewing me or are you for rears

Just as predicted.

>But I thought Make America Gr-?
wut?

you ok buddy? ask brock to have a stock of tylenols on the hq

>So Obama is secretly running the U.S.? But I thought Make America Gr-? CIA/Pentagon/LEO is bad now? So trust the media that just praises the President? Only if he's Republican? But then Lindsay Graham/John McCain are good? But, they're critical of the Prez....but.....but....

1. open Sup Forums
2. drink the poison kool-aid
3. shut your brain off
4. ?????
5. PROFIT111!1 via MAGA MAGA MAGA

It could all be done in a few moments, no more tomorrows, no more shitty days, no more desperately fighting off the uneasy feeling that not only don't you matter, but that you don't even matter to the people who pretend you do.

You do realize that the Guardian was one who found out about those 4 FISA warrants. Same people responsible for Snowden (when they are not bait clicking their leftist crap).

Not our fault your domestic media is too corrupt.

Shill harder.

>They at least show a human behind the cold facade of script reading political fuck-heads that we've seen for the past 100+ years

Why not just let anybody be prez then.

I dunno man. Watching the language you use as a politician is very important. Although it seems edgy to be blunt, I mean, you can't just shitpost every weekend on twitter and expect to have people let you run the country.

Instead of being honest with how much he dislikes/hates people/stories, why isn't he honest about why there hasn't been a new travel banned rolled out? Why isn't he honest about his 180 with being open to a plan to citizenshpi for illegal immigrants? Why isn't he open with his healthcare repeal plan, where he's saying one thing that republicans in congress are saying another? WHERE IS HIS ISIS PLAN?

What did he do wrong again other that prove Obama is a criminal?

But bush didn't because he isn't a filthy communist

exactly

Fuck Obama. Muslim nigger lover.

The Intel came from a senator you worthless nigger

This post is filled with such strange expressions. It's almost like it was written by a computer.

send me links/info to make it easier on me.

I'll be honest--your suicide encouragement is nigger tier.

You sound upset he found out Obama is a filthy communist traitor

He is claiming Obama wiretapped him before the elctions, when Barack was in charge.

Why do you say this is Breitbart intel? If he can present proof, than the fact Breitbart reported it is irrelevant.

Now if he can't sustain his claims......that will be embarassing. In the future. Not now. In the future.

If Obama was a communist, why is Sup Forums allowed to exist? Why are we still here? Why is the dow 21K?

I thought Trump does all his tweeting when he's taking a dump in the morning. That's what I've heard anyway.

Obrigado Joao.

Un brasileno inteligente, por fin!

Is this a copypasta?

Because if it's not, it's going to be.

*le shrugs*

You've either not dug deep enough, or you're shilling.

If you've dug deep enough, you should be SCARED right now. I am concerned about the timing of these tweets. I can't help but worry that he went public with what has been known for MONTHS because there is a threat to his well being or people who are close to him.

My prayers are with Trump, his own, and those who are putting their necks out for him.

>I'll be honest
You wouldn't start now, you don't really even see value in truth. It's all relative, even life.
End it and let your mother breath easy, she worries about your well-being and a definitive end would hurt but not nearly as much as watching you linger on in this way, unsure whether your shit will ever get itself together.
(spoiler: it won't)

>If you're really conservative

so he's takin 5 dumps at 3 am? damn...that gut must be beat harder than he beats himself when he sees his daughter on tv

i love you.

You sound schizophrenic.

Your extended family knew and understood you'd go nowhere in life long ago, that's why they act the way they do at every family function you attend.
You make them all weaker as a unit.

his tweeting is obnoxious but he's as radical a leader as we'll get. I'm still with him. Wish he would fuck around on twitter less and fit 4 HIIT workouts a week into his schedule

>Why not just let anybody be prez then.
Because it takes someone of intellect to do the job. You're already of the opinion that Trump doesn't have that intellect; I disagree.

>I dunno man. Watching the language you use as a politician is very important. Although it seems edgy to be blunt, I mean, you can't just shitpost every weekend on twitter and expect to have people let you run the country.
Why not? He seems to be running the country right now, and he's shitposting on twitter. Seems like he's doing exactly what you said couldn't be done.

>Instead of being honest with how much he dislikes/hates people/stories, why isn't he honest about why there hasn't been a new travel banned rolled out? Why isn't he honest about his 180 with being open to a plan to citizenshpi for illegal immigrants? Why isn't he open with his healthcare repeal plan, where he's saying one thing that republicans in congress are saying another? WHERE IS HIS ISIS PLAN?
I'm not Trump so I don't know what he's thinking, and neither do you. I just enjoy the tweets for the reasons I stated in my original post. Seems like he hates how ridiculously corrupt and backwards our political structure is, that's a good thing in my book.

Is this OP an elaborate "not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here"?

>I need someone to prove to me that 2+2=5 and that what goes up doesn't come down.

the bible is an ancient propagandist military manual centered around a hallucinogenic experience

>tfw I said 5 years ago that by 2030 Muslims would be forming enclaves in Western Europe and committing large scale violence just as they had in Eastern Europe

>tfw way ahead of schedule, under budget

>tfw I thought the U.S. would fracture along racial lines (hispanic/white) by 2050

>tfw it's going to rip itself apart way sooner than expected

I can't wait to see commies hanging from lamp posts.

Dude, I've seen kindergardners fingerpaint better suicide encouragement letters than this banter you're forcing me to read.

Why did he win the educated and wealthy vote for him then and not vote for Hillary?

SAGE AND REPORT THESE THREADS
>FUCK OFF SHAREBLUE
>FUCK OFF SHAREBLUE
>FUCK OFF SHAREBLUE

you sound a tad buttmad, Billy Ray. You no likey free speech?

Kill yourself faggot. I hope everyone you love dies slowly and painfully

He's made people I hate extremely mad and set some global precedents that needed to be set so the rest of us could re-engage in behaviors we've had to suppress for too long.

He's also helped with some geo-political moves that will pay out for us in the long run. Or at least put us in a better position.

Ok, i see your point.

My point is, if people are so " Yay, trump is being radically honest!! Fuck you system"

I'm like

"Why not just be 100% radically honest?"

> Oh wait, its cause he's just being self-selective and letting us in on things on thing at a time. Like a politi-

OH SNAP

Suck a dick you commie troll, this logc could be applied inversely 5 times over. Trump has officially BTFO Obongo.

Off yourself, shill.

>forcing me to read
So stop reading, you loveless embarrassment to your weak sniveling parents. Nobody's holding your eyelids open, you do this for free.

>But then Lindsay Graham/John McCain are good?

Your entire OP makes you look like a fucking dumbass.

This reads like a 14 wrote it who was trying WAYYYYY to hard to troll or be funny or something

Dude he's like talked down to your leader just in the hopes of benefiting ours.

Why so cucked?

Jokes on you, OP has no real loved-ones, just people who pretend to care, people who he pretends to love back, but really everybody involved feels uncomfortable faking it.

>I'm losing the strength to engage in 2nd grade checkers with you trumpfags online. I get no joy from online Beer Summits with you autists anymore

Should we all shed a tear for the burdens you've taken on and the sacrifices you've made?

>Like, I need someone to prove to me that 2+2=5 and that what goes up doesn't come down.

Google "transgender" + Democrats and be prepared to have your mind blown.

It took like 15 minutes to beat you.

Remember this.

This is wrecked.. the ctr and shills has made it even worse.m cusbifnu dont hive mind with thebstormfags and shitoosting teens youre a shill libtard.. there is no room for disliking trumo here without being a hillary supporter.. no one allows it.. its black and white.. you are notnallowed be to logical.. yes trump is a joke and a disappointment.. but ill ne a ctr shill leaf now for saying it... pol has become shills for trump.. they dont care what he does anymore.. he coukd literally soend the next 8 years doing everything obama did and none of these faggots would cares.. butbit doesnt matter... these ppl have veey little influences on reality.. they just laro like they do

...Who do you think "our" leader is?

Pic related (again).

She won the popular vote

fuking shill

>sage

and lost the election

She won the California (state with most illegals)

Trump won the American vote.

>haha I beat you, now let me whine about shillary some more, because I am a winner and not at all drifting through this sham of a life without direction or purpose just like my waste of a father
Shit OP, I'll just tuck that tail of mine then I suppose, golly.

Well OP is a girl, presumably a college drop out, so that shouldn't come as a surprise.

Nothing wrong with what he's doing and obama needs to go to prison.

You're retarded.

He's a great man and the best president we've had for a very long time.

Why do you need to hear everything from the fake news? You do know they flat out lie to you, right? You do know that they are controlled by the CIA and the CIA are not good guys, right? You do know Hillary sold our nuclear secrets to Russia, don't you? You realize now that the entire democrat party, and much of the republican establishment too, are traitors that are getting into office just to sell away our nation's laws, resources, and secrets, don't you?

Pull your head out of your ass faggot. The traitors are all on your side. You can tell because they always throw your own accusations right back at you. I don't understand how faggots like you fall for it. It's kindergarten tier.