Hollywood/MSM pedos are at it again

So, Sup Forums, have you already seen the latest case of MSM hypocrisy? On Conan's show, Diego Luna, some Mexican guy who's apparently in Rogue One, talked about his first sexual experience with a grown woman when he was 12. He's even laughing about it, and the crowd loved it.

>Diego Luna: "I was dreaming about it, you know? And I felt the luckiest... I was years old."
>Conan: "12 YEARS!? You had a sex scene when you were 12?"
>Diego Luna: (laughing, with a smile on his face) "Ooh yeah!"
>Crowd bursts into laughter
>Diego Luna: "When I arrived, I was very nervous and I was just like: I hope she likes it down there."

How is this okay? He's literally saying it's great fun and completely OK for a grown woman to have sex with a little boy. How is that something to laugh about? It's a depiction of child sexual abuse, no matter how you spin it. Let's see how the MSM reacted:

>huffingtonpost.com/entry/diego-luna-talks-filming-his-first-sex-scene-before-he-ever-had-sex_us_58b88234e4b02a4e8ddb715a
>thespec.com/whatson-story/7170186-diego-luna-s-sex-scene-nerves/
>vix.com/en/entertainment/527552/diego-luna-just-admitted-he-was-still-virgin-when-he-filmed-his-first-sex-scene
No mention of how he's literally normalizing pedophilia right there. No fucking comments. How is this any different from what Milo said? How is this allowed?

Here's the full interview:
youtube.com/watch?v=fmADvG3x7D8

I think we should correct the record. This kind of hypocrisy should be called out by Milo and Breitbart. If you're interested in calling this guy out yourself, this is his twitter:
twitter.com/diegoluna_
As expected, he's also a huge anti-Trump faggot in addition to being a pedo sympathizer.

How did we go from giving gays the ability to marry freely to actually fucking normalizing pedophilia?

Liberals:
>Guns are bad
>Freedom of speech is bad
>Opinions that I don't agree with are bad

>But pedophilia is okay

Don't let that fucker get away with it. They shit all over us for saying something and then turn around and say the exact same thing. I've sent this to a couple conservative news outlets and so should you.

Really? Nothing?

>they control all the media.
>implying They don't control Sup Forums.

It's a real shame. I think this has potential. A big name Mexican actor getting dropped from a movie over pedophilia comments might wake up some people.

these are the same people building Alien Lodges everywhere worshiping their Gods. user.

Well, I did my part. Let's see what happens.

OP, you're an idiot. You do realize he's Mexican; hence, he has a different culture than America.

what else are we supposed to do
1. wait.
2. wait and die.
3. get gunned down trying to unmask the conspiracy.

There is a double standard in Mexico. Boys really don't mind this.

I think it has to do with an adults capacity to manipulate so you do things against your will

American boys are more emotionally pussies

But your right, this shit is normalizing degeneracy

makes me want to fill a room with people who agree with my 'comedy'.

He didn't have sex when he was 12, he shot a faked sex scene. No actual kidfucking took place.

That kind of argument doesn't fly when you're an actor that millions of people look up to.

>the business isn't kidfucking.

>be 12
>have sex with a woman
>virgins calls u pedo (when he hasn't sex with a minor)

Literalle butthurt

david brock

ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING

actors are programmed pawns. what they're 'acting' is whatever role their higher ups give them. acting like a real being. if you need a manager you aren't free.

That is literally what they did with Milo. Literally the same. But somehow it's only okay to destroy the career of someone over this when they have right wing views.

muslim men molest boys
muslim men molest camels

islam loves pedos, but hates old gays

I had sex with my much older babysitter. It depends on your level of maturity. Had sex with a 14 year old girl when I was 8. I loved her and still do 30 years later.

>getting dropped from a movie

it's up to the people to just stop funding these movies, all of them

but hes mexican and he grow up in mexico

you care about mexicans now?stupid drumpfkins

Gay men are submissive and emasculated to them.

he hasn't swallowed the center ideology.

Don't tell me, mate. I'm still waiting for a decent quality stream here.

yes. drumpf boot lickers are the worst.

leftist - unnecessary label
rightist - unnecessary label
center - unbiased review of all documented material. analysis of ideological spectrum.

Terrarian Life Forms equate to different tribal denominations. Presumably thousands year old tribe acquires studious material capable of transmitting information at unprecedented speeds in population manipulation. Attempts have been made by elders of this group to introduce coitus with minors an unconsenting denomination. Intelligence varies status reports indicate the elders of this group are retarded and cannot handle financial responsibility or fiat currency without it collapsing. They also believe a supernatural Creator flooded their planet cause of how evil it was. Killing the life on it. And that this being is watching over them always. They make really awful shows too.

Hahahaha! Fucking kids is HILARIOUS

Speak for yourself. I was only two years older than him when I first started having sex. Granted she was my age, but I don't think I would have cared had she been older.

here is a clever formula to show the decline.
x + y = you're fucked.
(x= amount of pretentious old Jews).
(y= amount of paper backed by guns they own).