Ted Kaczynski BTFOs Sup Forums

“The conservatives are fools: They whine about the decay of traditional values, yet they enthusiastically support technological progress and economic growth. Apparently it never occurs to them that you can't make rapid, drastic changes in the technology and the economy of a society without causing rapid changes in all other aspects of the society as well, and that such rapid changes inevitably break down traditional values.”

In one single paragraph, Ted Kaczynski manages to completely destroy the modern right wing movement.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Anti-Tech-Revolution-Theodore-John-Kaczynski/dp/1944228004
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah cuckservatives have failed over the last 40 yrs. This is not new information

Not just conservatives. That paragraph applies to all right wingers really as you all want to preserve traditional values.

Sup Forums is not conservative laddo

This is what happens when you take too many red pills.

I don't. I just want to kill niggers.

Based Ted was right about literally everything. He is the final redpill. Very hard to swallow at first but once you do you see reality in a new light.

Also his decomposition of leftist mentality is probably the most accurate I have ever seen. All you need to know to understand the modern leftist and why he thinks and acts the way he does is explained right there.

That applies equally to right wingers as right wingers also want to preserve traditional values. It's a core part of right wing thought and idealogy.

Then you're not even a sophisticated right winger. You're just another Neo-Nazi retard.

Oh and jews.

Not really. Under a democracy we have to accept that the social conditions alter the value system. Under fascism we can simply force preferable behaviour.

>yet they enthusiastically support technological progress and economic growth

lmao he's trying to say this is a bad thing?

ted wanted to live a quiet life innawoods and someone built a road in his precious forest

Kacyzinski was just pussyfooting around naming the Jew.

considering he was an anarcho-primitivist

yea

he sort of has a point, but I don't think its impossible to remain true to tradition while adapting to new technology, he displays a very black and white view on that.

sounds like someone we know

That point, while mostly true, is simply irrelevant. You can't abandon technological progress because in that situation you'll just fall prey to your neighgours/global powers that aren't willing to do the same, so the only realistic option is to try preserve traditional values despite changing economy and new technologies.
Ironically his life story is a great example of that scenario in a miro scale.

Except that is something I see expressed on here by right wingers all the time. That is why this board is closer Fascism, then in "conservatism".

Who the fuck is focusing on slowing economic growth and stopping technological advancement here? Yeah that stuff would be great, but I don't pretend like the right will bring about my utopia. I just believe it will brinn about less of a hell than the establishment left.

Of course. What other end is there to it than a hyper-controlled, desexed, deracinated, tranquilised, microchipped population living in stacked and packed in some boxed in cities that comprise one twentieth of the earth's land area?

conservatives and neo cohens have been the face of the repub party. Your acting like all right wingers have been in power. You are fucking retarded. Go melt your brains in the sun more aussie fag

>so the only realistic option is to try preserve traditional values despite changing economy and new technologies.

Yea, isn't this literally the entire point of "riding the tiger" that Evola suggested?

It's not like the issue of progress and technology hasn't been acknowledged by traditionalists before Ted.

The only people who have managed to do manage that level of tradition (and birth rates and everything else that comes along with it) are the Amish.

Really makes you think doesn't it?

The point is that it is hopeless. Traditional values become harder and harder to maintain as we progress technology and economically. That's why they peaked in the early 1900s and we've become more and more degenerate as the years go by.

Ted was right about technology and the economy but it's hard to enforce his views. This is why I think that collapse is inevitable. He had the right diagnosis and the cure but we can't implement it so we will eventually die.

Apparently OP hasn't heard of the military backed mainly by most Conservative forms of government...A shit ton of technology comes from the Mil even the fucking internet you are on now was invented by my countries military to talk shit about Russia.

It's more that we want to change to an approach that's guided by the past.

You can't do that forever, but it's something we need right now.

did the Roman Empires culture of being thirsty fall apart because the aqueduct was invented ?

come on man

Fascism is slavery. You're solution to the problem is retarded.

Imagine fascism today.. It would be done with mass surveillance and AI. It'd be like 1984 except a right wing version of it. Still a nightmare because you wouldn't be free as you would be forced and molded into becoming a traditionalist or whatever the right wing dictators think you should be.

The age of decadence is the last stage of a civilization's collapse that age is achieved due to economic growth + technology.

>The point is that it is hopeless.

Maybe, but that doesn't change the fact that it's necessary to try since it seems that lack of those values leads to falling fertility rates and demographic replacement by more traditional peoples.

>Traditional values become harder and harder to maintain

That's only half of the problem and the other one is that since the 60s traditional values are under constant attack.

You don't understand the system you are enslaved in. Just because the US is better then Africa doesn't mean it's good. The Central Zionist Bankers who own the FED and most central banks around the world uses the monetary system to keep 90+% of people in perpetual slavery. They also use the GOV control and the Laws as well. So you have to pay Taxes, Interest, usury and inflation, not to mention taxes on inflation. You end up paying probably 75% of your labor back to the mega rich bankers through the system of controls. It's complicated a bit how it works, but when you understand it, it's easy to see.

WAKE UP CLOWNS!!!!!

despite the multiple collapses we're still on an upward trajectory throughout history

if we've successfully fucked the Earth beyond repair then Ted is right

the rejection of traditional values is a relatively recent thing and its only in select countries that its happened. you think Muslims are losing a grip on their traditions because they can use a smart phone in the desert now?

also I must ask, would traditional values have fallen so far in the West if media Jews hadn't spent the last 70 years actively subverting Western Christian values?

>Fascism is slavery.

I have seen all sorts of things be called "slavery". The truth is that reality itself is slavery as we are bound by natural parameters that we cannot escape from. Calling anything "slavery" other than outright slavery is not a good argument.

So the question becomes what system will pull us out of this fall into decadence. Democracy has failed and it will require completely collapse and market corrections OR an authoritarian state to right us up again. Its evidence that people turn towards the latter.

since when does pol support cuckservaties and christcucks?

Yup. I had never heard of his philosophies before but came to the same conclusion. The modern world is not compatible with humans.

>It would be done with mass surveillance and AI. It'd be like 1984 except a right wing version of it.

At this point it's either that or sharia and in your case Communist Party of China.

Tech and morals are not mutually exclusive dipshit

>Ted Kaczynski manages to completely destroy the modern right wing movement.

he was just pointing out how Tavistock had already subverted the right into the modern cuckservative

Nigga didn't know 'bout my Roko's Basilisk

There are probably more actual fascists than conservatives on Sup Forums though. If anything Ted probably saw fascism as better or inevitable under technology but using his worldview and seeing freedom as most important anarcho-primitivism is obviously the most optimal system.

Sup Forums is a christian board, faggot.
Accept it or get out.

Ted's insane. He may be intelligent but there's still plenty that he cannot see. We can make it work if we get together and make it happen. This means we need to expel all those who would stand in our way.

We have to move one step at a time but we're working on it.

Some of us realize this.
We become outlaws/criminals. The enemy of the controllers and the controlled alike.

>implying you aren't being molded to the same extent in a (((democracy)))

If you take one example - sleep. Modern lighting interrupts our sleep patterns. To change this, we would have to limit our light-needing activities such as computers to certain times of the day. But then, even such a simple change may be impossible as various competitive forces may give an advantage to people who use artificial light outside of this time period.

I think it is a race to the end.

>you think Muslims are losing a grip on their traditions

They are, actually.

Take another example - exercise. Humans are not designed to sit all day. It leads to tight hip flexors and other problems. We then exercise after work. But this adds to the stuff we have to do each day. Humans used to work for 3-4 hours per day. Now we work 9 hours per day. But because the work doesn't involve exercise, we need to perform various exercises to try to correct the problems of sitting all day. But then that makes our 9 hours go up to 10 or 11 hours. And so on.

Why anarcho-primitivists can't just live innawoods and leave normal people alone?

>Ted's insane.
You're either insane, or a tool in this world.
"Insanity" is a label used to demonize ideas that would cause damage to the manufactured order.

Ted Kaczynski saw where technology was leading humanity. We're creating a world we're not evolved enough to handle.
This high-speed high-tech world causes excess dopamine release leading to excess sexual libido, excess egotism, and psychosis(all symptoms of high dopamine agonism) among the general population.

Ted saw this shit happening and it scared him so badly, he went out into the woods to escape it.
He then wrote a manifesto that explained it all in clear detail. Unfortunately, he was a nobody and had no reasonable way to get his writings out where people would take note.

So he took the last resort. The one surefire way to become famous is to become infamous. Commit a few shocking acts and everyone trains their eyes on you. And your ramblings.
And it worked. Had he never bombed anyone, no one would have ever read his manifesto. But they have because he became famous for infamous acts, and his manifesto is 100% correct.

Actually user read his text, its quite good. This quote aline doesnt seem legit, unless you read the entire text and understand the context.

Ted hated technology though so this isnt a critique of conservatism, just its implentation in industrial society. I mean he hated lefties more than we hate australians

Day of the boomerang when?

His insanity doesn't help him see a bigger picture, which there always is.
He failed to see the answer in front of him.
You must refine the people to be ready for greater tech. Collect the people who understand the dangers and create a society for them.
Personally I see the answer in a form of a free fascist state. One that gives great freedom to it's citizens as long as they fit a few criteria, yet to be hashed out.
I'm crazy too though.

And your answer to elevated dopamine? Putting everyone on antipsychotic drugs?

Ted is a fucking idiot. You can't stop technological progress. Ones who stop, loose. Someone always will keep going on and reap the benefits.

>2017
>not being a literal paleocon

you need technological and economic prowess to win the geopolitical battle for global dominance, traditional values don't have to fall to the wayside to win the war of the cultures you dumbfuck.

How exactly does technological progress and economic growth break down traditional values?

From what I can tell, the traditional values of family, community, and church remain largely unchanged despite thousands of years of "progress".

A reminder that most contemporary technologies like microships, printed motherboards and liquid crystals and the like were extracted out of the Roswell Crash, these discoveries were made almost overnight and came out of nowhere, but all after 47. Look it up, it's obvious they weren't in development before.

Roswell Crash happened after Jack Parsons, scientist and occulstist, founder of JPL, designer of Pentagon performed a ritual in the Mojave Desert with L. Ron Hubbard and then convinced the US Military to conduct some nuclear tests on that spot.

He opened a portal to Universe B, where is these aliens come from.

By using they technology en masse every day, we bring our frequency down to Universe B levels, which is why the world is getting more and more fucked up. There's more to this than Cutural Marxism and Postmodernism.

pic related

Sure. It's he right always sucking Apple products dicks. It right wingers and their Google, twitter facebook in everyones lives. The left is fkn retarded.

>You can't stop technological progress.
And thus until we evolve to handle that level of stress, we're doomed to live in a society of sex and violence caused by D2 agonism.

This is something we're going to have to get used to, because it's either a fucked up society, or a Luddite/Ascetic society.

>In one single paragraph, Ted Kaczynski manages to completely destroy the modern right wing movement.

No. This is just some ramblings of a nobody. You're giving him way too much credit.

He hated lefties more than we hate the leaf. Leftists are who took away his way of life not the conservatives.

He destroyed modern politics in general. He hated the left more than the right because it was the left that ruined his way of life in the first place.

He doesn't beat me the fuck out. I have always found the technological progressivism among right wingers to be an irony.

There shouldn't be technological progress to make our lives easier, we should focus on medicine and settling other plants, not iphones ad other faggotry.

He took away his way of life.

The fuck do you mean by "we"? I would love to see your hairy monkey ass to invent something.

>humans used to work for 3-4 hours a day
Nigga what? Peasants had to work the land all day and even before that, tribal life is a constant struggle.

ummm, wouldn't this be the liberal agenda too? trump is trying to make america great again circa 1955. he's trying to bring back heavy industry, while cutting science funding......

>Peasants had to work the land all day

Three weeks a year, tops. If you think medieval peasantry and craftsmen worked anywhere near the hours the modern wageslave has to put in, you need to do some reading.

To think that he "destroyed the right wing" with one paragraph is a gross overestimation and you know it.

people develop a tolerance, dumbfuck.

You are literally retarded

>Putting everyone on antipsychotic drugs
Hell no. People can do fine without drugs. I've personally found a mix of natural supplements that has evened out my moods and actually made me overall more healthy. I'd recommend that everyone take them but I'm no one.

>"a" tolerance
Lmao

Teddy is right, of course. I plan on going primitive myself.

losers always truthfully tell your their life philosophy and it's always trash.

winners always lie to you, so you can trust nothing they say about themselves or what they believe.

which example do you want to learn from?

>People can do fine without drugs.
He said, in a country where 70% of people are on at least one prescription drug.

That tolerance only makes dopamine less euphoric.
The sexual and psychosis effects are not diminished in tolerance.

Who let the Una bomber out?

>lowest tier janitor trolling
back to the toilets, dumbfuck. even the potato niggers are a step above you.

Working the fields isn't the only work peasants had to do and it's not like making it through the winter was a comfortable thing.

Trump

I didn't say he destroyed the right wing you fucking idiot. I said he destroyed modern politics in general as in everything he attempted was designed to destroy the things that were forcing change in his life which were not left nor right it was the political landscape in general but the increase of leftist policy is what drove him over the edge.

Only cuckservatives care about the (((economy))). And regarding technology, it is true. If we had time to sort ourselves out before we go to mars or create god-like powers then we'd be better off. But I don't think it can be stopped. We must build up our minds, bodies and spirits.

apparently not wanting your country to be overrun by camel jockeys and wishing for stable families is unreasonable impediment to progress

post a study proving this, and it must be specific to dopamine, or fuck off. tolerance curves every effect.

Apparently he didn't know about islam. Islam shows that technological progress and economic growth do not contradict the persistence of moral values. Economic growth doesn't need to be created by (((capitalism))). Take the real red pill and learn about islamic finance.

By we, I mean everyone who is not mentally retarded. most people and most likely me will never invent anything. If you are talking shit about my nation, then look at pic related faggot.

lol, ahmed nobody wants to worship your goat headed god.

>found the nigger
Easy Jamal

>In order to have faster tech that allows the transfer and accessibility of information you need faggots to be getting married in a catholic church
>In order to have a more lossless fuel source at a cheaper price point to the consumer you need to have degenerate music pumping through your television constantly for childeren
>In order to have the ability to more easily transfer parts and people to space stations you need to have a million single mothers raising bastard kids who grow up to be criminals
>In order to not have asshole banks destroying the wealth of the middle class you need to indoctrinate your children about the merrits of homosexual intercourse at the age of 6

Really got me thinking there.

conservatives =/= modern right wing movement or Sup Forums for that matter

settling other planets*

>122. Even if medical progress could be maintained without the rest of the technological system, it would by itself bring certain evils. Suppose for example that a cure for diabetes is discovered. People with a genetic tendency to diabetes will then be able to survive and reproduce as well as anyone else. Natural selection against genes for diabetes will cease and such genes will spread throughout the population. (This may be occurring to some extent already, since diabetes, while not curable, can be controlled through use of insulin.) The same thing will happen with many other diseases susceptibility to which is affected by genetic degradation of the population. The only solution will be some sort of eugenics program or extensive genetic engineering of human beings, so that man in the future will no longer be a creation of nature, or of chance, or of God (depending on your religious or philosophical opinions), but a manufactured product.

>123. If you think that big government interferes in your life too much NOW, just wait till the government starts regulating the genetic constitution of your children. Such regulation will inevitably follow the introduction of genetic engineering of human beings, because the consequences of unregulated genetic engineering would be disastrous. [19]

My favorite passage from his manifesto
It basically outlines humanity's future if we keep heading in this same direction society will be met with some very troubling existential questions that will need fast answers.

genetic engineering, cybernetics or hybridization are inevitable.

I don;t get how traditional values inhibit technological progress in the main. A new smart fridge isn;t going to make me start fucking kids.

You might be interested in his new book: amazon.com/Anti-Tech-Revolution-Theodore-John-Kaczynski/dp/1944228004

>in order to use human beings as interchangeable parts in the technological-industrial system with maximum efficiency, you need social atomization, the decay of """intolerance""", and mass entertainment to keep the drones docile and palliated
checks out