Nazi "architecture"

>nazi "architecture"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CZ273YrckFc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

low hanging bait bruh but i'll bite anyway

>commie "architecture"

Looks like my high school

It's a pretty building if you dress it up right.

Looks like one of Hitler's shitty paintings desu. Did they design it with messed up perspectives on purpose?
>"see your paintings were perfect, Fuerer, fuck the Jews amiright?"

How is the perspective messed up?

>implying brutalist isn't the best school

xD

It is nice though. The opening up on the street corner is inviting for foot traffic and allows for all sorts of things to happen in that space.

> Implying Volkshalle wouldn't have been incredible if not somewhat ridiculous

Looks like Moscow

Fuckoff

That's in Canada.

Where's the tradition?

The history of the city?

All I am seeing are concrete blocks that are connected via one street.

How is this any better than the "degenerate" modern architecture or "commie" architecture?

You have no idea how much I prefer a unified city like that to the messes we have today. It makes me fucking sad to walk around American cities and just see all the decay, the disharmony, the lack of togetherness and purpose... pretty bleak. It seems so obvious to me that a people should want to be unified and working together towards a better future. Why is this not clear to all?

very blocky and autistic looking, sad!

Commies did built some pretty cool stuff, unlike nazis.

That picture is purely hypothetical mental masturbation and doesn't reflect how Berlin would have looked at all desu. They would have kept the old buildings but just built a couple of new major monuments like der Volkshalle.

Its just s drawing some fag made, its not a nazi city building plan.

youtube.com/watch?v=CZ273YrckFc

[food needed]

Would you please take this daily bitching about some form of architecture to /fa/ or some shit?

Christ, you're a faggot.

>Jewish "architecture"