We are powerful

What separates Sup Forums from other user-based websites such as Reddit, Facebook and imgur is that users produce rather than consume. At this point, some may argue that Reddit and worse, Imgur, is content-creation sites but they are wrong and here is why: both websites function based on “upvotes”, in other words, a hivemind structure where the prevailing set of ideas of online behavior regulates what is seen and heard and what is swept under the rug. Often, the most upvoted stories are sponsored by corporate astroturfing, the attempt to make a company´s actions look as if they were conducted by “happy fans” or strictly administered by likewise, corporate moderators. Imgur runs on the same hivemind mentality where the substance of any argument is immediately replaced with prevailing ideas of conduct rather than reason.

As a crowdsource project, Sup Forums captures the human want to participate rather than watch, despite Reddit and Imgur trying to do the same and promoting themselves as if they truly did. What other medias such as those previously mentioned fails to do, Sup Forums succeeds and when historians will look back to examine the internet revolution, Facebook will be remembered as the major sell-out that, rather than letting users be free, incarcerated them and sold their data to large advertising agencies and not as the “champion of social networks” that Mark Zuckerberg ignorantly prophesizes.

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/legalnewsline/2017/01/25/house-republicans-target-slush-funds-created-by-doj-lawsuits/#45738cd444a8
investmentwatchblog.com/this-is-huge-obama-slush-fund-scandal-uncovered/
insider.foxnews.com/2017/03/01/mike-huckabee-justice-department-slush-fund-republicans-la-raza-banks
m.youtube.com/watch?v=CdOS_rjjUvQ
thewayofmeditation.com.au/blog/scientific-evidence-mass-meditation-can-reduce-war-and-terrorism/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He has repeatedly called Facebook the connecting element between social beings in a digital era, however, what the filthy Jew forgets is that there is a dark side to the coin; people will begin to fade with Facebook just as they did with MySpace because nothing is stable online, not even the biggest giants. Ironically, the ones who gave Facebook its ravaging success is ultimately going to be the same ones who decide when it’s going to go obsolete, once people discover that social interactions online exists in places where they are not constantly provoked and harassed by data thievery and corporate identities who slam open the door to our social networks with absolutely zero invitation.

What people hate more than cringeworthy advertisements which accounts for basically 90% of all marketing activities today is advertisement that tries to replicate genuine human conversation. This act of role-playing on behalf of a small marketing team as if they were playing a distinct personality of some wrenched corporate icon is so painfully obvious to all consumers today, at least those who are awoke and if not, it is this sleepy segment of people who the crowdsourcing rebels such as Sup Forums´s Sup Forums is trying to awaken. How they are doing this is interesting subject and one that can be examined from a wide range of theoretical perspectives but one should keep ruling factor in mind when analyzing these efforts; a chaotic movement of likeminded individuals are gathering in communities and spreading their ideas faster than a plague in the 14th century. However, the plague is not what it seems or at least, what the defenders of the status quo wants it to be seen as; the unhinged nazi-weaboo website browsed by lonely, friendless and alcoholic losers with an inconsistent sleep cycle and no real human interaction.

On Sup Forums it doesn´t get any more real. Human interaction on this website removes all the role playing, the courtesy, the faked manners and the face negotiation that so painfully follows each and every face to face interaction; the painfully awkward acting interested in what the other has to say out of respect, the painfully awkward attempt to deviate all subjects that might invoke a sense of uncomfortable atmosphere between the two or even worse, when a group of such disengaged individuals perform all these social actions just to stay ignorant of whatever it is that might disturb the peace; a docile group of corporate consumers.
Now what is corporate? Anyhing that isn´t produced by the consumer itself is essentially corporate: Netflix series, advertisements, a new watch and all other things that people talk about to avoid talking about the stuff that goes on beyond what is transmitted by the new television. The internet is essentially dividing itself up into two parts; one that reminiscent the traditional features of the television where the channels are now different, major websites such as google, facebook and youtube. The other half are the users who are abandoning these giants and turning to real communities instead.

My message to those who browse this board is do not give up. You account for a collective mindset that is more powerful that anything George Soros and his paid shill elves can ever accumulate, more powerful than any individual and more powerful that even you, yourselves believe. You are the amateur who rose between the elites and tore down the narratives that were so carefully constructed and delivered to the masses. You are the fuel for the internet revolution and the fire to the destruction of their beloved ivory tower. Do not despair from this website or let it consume you, rejoice in the fact that you are participating in a real conversation that never stops. The force of memetics, the shared ideas that is transferred trough conversation and picked up by anyone likeminded is stronger than all PR and communication firms that try to mute our voices. Weaponized autism is nothing but individuals with a burning passion to revenge the system that has treated us like fucking cattle for the past 100 years, the fire is rising people.

extremely high quality post OP.

i'll read some of this stuff at some point

it's good. I hope this is for an article that will be seen far and wide

Our secrets are all here

The Obama administration funneled billions of dollars to activist organizations through a Department of Justice slush fund scheme, according to congressional investigators.

forbes.com/sites/legalnewsline/2017/01/25/house-republicans-target-slush-funds-created-by-doj-lawsuits/#45738cd444a8

investmentwatchblog.com/this-is-huge-obama-slush-fund-scandal-uncovered/

insider.foxnews.com/2017/03/01/mike-huckabee-justice-department-slush-fund-republicans-la-raza-banks

$3 BILLION US TAX PAYER DOLLARS SIPHONED BY BARACK OBAMA TO FUND LEFT WING ACTIVIST GROUPS IN ORDER TO ATTACK THE GOP AFTER HIS PRESIDENCY

Previous Threads:
> #
> #
> #

Bump!

Up boated

Bump bump bump it up

>what the filthy Jew forgets

not going to get any normies involved this way, nazi

>inb4 edgelords say they don't like or need normies

I realized this too a few months ago, the only reason I didn't delete yet my reddit account is because I'm a mod of a small sub I like

Bump for interest

Well said. I would also add to that the fact that the absolute anonymity of Sup Forums helps users to produce, as you say, rather than simply consume as do other websites. Why?

There are no rewards here. There are no upvotes. The only real reward anyone can get is a genuine response from a critical thought that adds to the conversation. No one cares who you are. You don't exist here. The only thing that does exist is the quality of your posts and even then you will never be "rewarded" for it.

How many anons have been doing a better job (for free) than almost every MSM journalist? How many amazing editorials have you read on this website that would blow the mind of every newspaper editor in the world? All of this is because this place is grounded in absolute anonymity that rewards nothing to the individual, only aiding the entire group through the distribution of knowledge. That's why we produce and everyone else sucks dick.

>what is target group
>what is reciever group

every shitpost
is a bullet shot at the system that betrayed us
lied to us
stole our inheritance
destroyed our living standards
every subversive meme
is a reclaiming of our mental freedom
from a world that tried to turn us into cattle
for debt
for alimony
for useless foreign wars

>preaches to choir

k then so you wrote that for fun?

I'm stealing it for my next youtube video, thanks cucks!!!!1

Actually I probably won't, we should not give away too easily the dark heart of the Kek-cult.

So basically its our way to retaliate against jews?

I'd say we need to do something else

if you act selfishly, kek will ensure that your digits do not align

If that's true, why do I never get digits when I only give memes?

>no rewards here
You won't believe the frank criticism I get of my artwork from crowdsourced trolls. IRL criticism is fucking worthless.

>That's why we produce and everyone else sucks dick.

fuck yes

Top quality post OP. Except you forgot how the history books will ignore us as the dark sector of the internet and will become the no go zone. We'll simply be categorized as "trolls" and that's that. I think what we are also seeing is the revival of bants through meme instead of people in a bar or old people.

Because your memes are bad.

Check'em

quality post op
we have shlomos on this board who are less offended by this because everyone smarter than a 5 y/o realizes its targeted at zionists not the jewish people in general
your liberalism (read: retardism) shows

Fuck off, all jews are trash and should be exterminated

what separates the Chan from the Reddit
were not cucks they are

Saved

Post of the year.

We are more intelligent
>higher brain function yeilds higher mental "magic"

dominant ideology is far right

wanting to be something when you grow up is far right ?
you must kill all kids the oppose your ideas

he'll have to beat yesterday goodbye Sup Forums for the post of the year i must admit this one is really good tho

How do you think the potential influx of normies is going to coalesce with the anonymous internet culture already in place? Do you think Sup Forums will just gradually become a place filled more and more with people who find it, or will people simply embrace the idea of completely anonymous dwellings so new sites will pop up based on the idea of imageboards?

Liked, shared, upvoted and subscribed.

As someone with a tendency to reply TL;DR to anything more than one post long, I read the whole thing. Good job.

I don't even know what this emotion is

Be honest, did you browse reddit for any period? Is that where tl;dr comes from? I don't remember it being a major Sup Forums thing.

Sup Forums is the stripped down, as close to minimal bullshit as possible, sine qua non of the net.

Its what this technology is capable of.

Anonymity
Zero censorship
No ulterior motive or agenda
No personal vanity
A reservoir of mental and symbolic energy
A medium for the collective conscious, and unconscious
Pylon for the archetypes

KEK VULT

when will people realize that we are superior

Long may we live on in these great days, in these great halls
The halls of 4 chan
Shadilay brothers

No, but maybe it just falling out of use here, it's been a long while since I've actually seen someone write long ass posts

....Barron?

Started on Sup Forums, grew up, moved to Sup Forums -
I literally cannot into navigating Reddit...like the site, navigating threads, trying follow the threading/replies..and posting.

I don't know if Sup Forums made me autistic and that's why Reddit makes fuck-all sense to me or if I was always autistic and just didn't know.

tldr: I hate Reddit at level way before you even get to the cucked, corporate Jew, high school cafeteria level of discourse.

excellent post! We could do with an indepth discussion into the philosophy of /Pol
I believe with the removal of the personal identity, it creates an ideas space where ideas can be cast into the arena without worry of getting them wrong. Ideas are deliberately half formed, or joking. I think their is a place in the human psyche that is similar. A place that allows you to argue with yourself and entertain "what if" scenarios.

You can do this IRL as well, we usually call it "close friends", but such people are few and far between.

Some of us have never had a friend.

Praise Kek

If you wade through the sea of garbage you can find some top quality unfiltered perspective of the world's current events. The power of "crowdsourcing" is really apparent whenever there is an actual happening thread, you always feel 2 steps ahead of any media outlet.

Yea duh

Did you think this was profound?

Danes are niggers

Our goal is not to drag people onto pol because that will saturate the board with unorginal shill threads as is happening already, but what they fail to realize is that we´re usually one step ahead of them, simply due to our collective strategic thinking. The dispersion rate of a message from one polack to another is extremely effective in both reach and message understanding, whereas normies will findt this community confusing and repulsive thus leave. Thats to our benefit. This forum requires some form of intelligence so the good normies with brains will stay and join our conversation and when they do, the automatically start fighting our fight. Now, what is our fight? are we nazis? are we libtards? are we conservatives? I think we´re simply rational human beings driven by common sense and an unconvetionel yet effective form of humor. Our counterparts, the braindead self-promoting corporate normies will continue to drown themselves in self-serving and pointless social media consumption.

What eventually happens is that you have one big community of crowdsourced political propaganda masterminds against a mass of stupid sheeple aided by their corporate puppet masters. We´re battling for common sense, not a new world order.

I foresee a girls+cucks vs men in the future.

I never claimed to be profound, i laid out a subject of discussion.

Sounds beautiful

And the fact that we genuinely believe certain things, and aren't low energy, and low paid. Kind of like a romantic resistance, against soldiers who are paid to be here.

>t.larper

No, you bloviated and jerked yourself off with the thing that actually draws people here

Are you anon5

This one is actually a good post

>checking digits and expecting kek to deliver
Ignorant fools, both of you, kek is displeased

pmub

Sup Forums is perfect.

Oh gawd that's antisemitic!

Well said OP but old news to many of us.

Been making shoops on here for over 10 years and counting. I've used the skills to do some web design stuff as well. But primarily the only reward I get is making anons laugh, or fooling them, or making them think.

Nicely stated, based DK user

bumped

What separates us from the normies is our ability to meme reality into existence

We are literally memeing reality
We are using probability of consciousness as our fucking play thing

preach it brotha

>thread theme
m.youtube.com/watch?v=CdOS_rjjUvQ

>implying anonymous platforms online aren't healthier than the blue pilled censored platforms who have no freedom of speech that make up for the most visited websites in the world, fb, twatter, plebbit, etc.

Still, like a kid not allowed to go to the candy store by mommy and daddy they will flock here anyway.

Put on the kettle mister Hitler, normies are going to be here for a while.

I miss the old reports and analysis we did before GamerGate. Now we have to deal with a compromised mod-team and an never ending raiding of people trying to hijack the topics and even spam their narrative.

God damn

You all are still bunch of faggots, nothing will change that

This. We are gradually memeing the reality that we desire into existence, for we are the Chosen of Kek.

Group meditation has been correlated to a reduction in terrorism and crime:

thewayofmeditation.com.au/blog/scientific-evidence-mass-meditation-can-reduce-war-and-terrorism/

What we're doing (i.e. meme magic) works on the same principle (which is collectively focusing on something and thus energising that 'something' with our collective focus). What people call 'reality' is MALLEABLE. WE have the power. WE are the ones we've been waiting for. It's ALWAYS been us. All we're doing right now is REMEMBERING who we REALLY ARE (Pure Consciousness, which is INFINITE AND ETERNAL, experiencing life in a temporary human form). Now let's have some fun with our collective power! :D

Nice set of posts mate.

And no reputation. Every thread is a reset, and all that matters is what you say between the OP and p10. For all you know the guy you were going at it with in the last thread is now your ally.

Bump

kek

High quality meme

kek

Good thread. It sums up what years of lurking will bring you.

It will be a good read for the newfriends on the site.

>found the cucked kraut