Burgers BTFO

Burgers BTFO

Are they insane? Goodbye tourism money

Seems like the Euros lose here, less American tourists will want to go to Europistan

Oh no, now I can't get bombed by Mohammed!

You've had this thread like 20 times in the past day. Fuck off already, Shareblue kike.

Dumb dumb people sad!

>Burgers BTFO

That's a funny way of spelling "Eurocucks BTFO themselves".

Oh no I have to apply for a tourist visa. Oh the humanity

Tourist money is already decreasing

Unless they are planning to turn europe into a muslim pilgrimage site like saudi arabia

>willingly going to Muslim countries in the first place

Why do burgers think they're good for us? Most of you can't even afford to get here.

Did they literally do this because they're assmad about trump or is there a genuine reason behind it.

y tho?

Good, hopefully this saved our fellow americans from getting culturally enrich by sandniggers.

Not gonna lie

good one Brit

>imblying
>cant afford
Exactly. Theyre just trying to mask their inferiority. It's like that kid who you didnt invite to the party who acts like he never wanted to come in the first place.

Man, with all the shit going on in the last few years I already crossed off ever going to any country in Europe a while ago.

any tourism is good tourism. it's literally free revenue for your country and citizens. that said, it's really the chinese travel industry they should worry about not us.

this just sounds like "fuck trump" cholo shit that won't last the year.

That's the best pic I've seen in months
OC?

How about you retards read the next sentence?

This. Pretty sure I had to have a visa last time I was in Mexico and it wasn't bad at all.

>ALL REFUGEES WELCOME U GUYS
>no burgers ur prez is a dick lmao

WHAT THE FUCK

I was just planning to take a vacation to Eurabia too!
>Said no-one ever

Oh shit, how am I going to vacation this year if I can't visit Hawaii - er, I mean - California -er, I mean Disneyworld - er, I mean...

Oh wait - fuck Europe. I hate Muslim countries anyway.

I just got back from two weeks in Konstanz. When I asked all the Germans what that shitheap on the other side of the lake was they kept saying "Scheiße" but I think they meant "Schweiz".

I hope you're not implying I'd ever want to visit the cucks in Europe. The world is a big place and if I want to see cool Europeans I'll visit America

Like I fucking care, why would I go somewhere that doesn't even have King Rancher Ford F-350s for sale? Fucking third world sewer cultures that think they are """""BTFO""""" us? LMFAOing@URLIFE

>implying I wanted to go to a muslim infested shit hole

I always liked british tourists better anyway.

>Thats right goy just let anyone easy access into your country they're sure to bring you lots of money and nothing else ehehhehe

Alright user.

Was I supposed to want to visit Europe or something?

retaliation for the usa doing the same thing officially to 5 countries in the eu.

just when I thought Europe can't get more idiotic. They won't let Americans travel visa free but potentional terrorists and economic refugees can travel through Europe without any papers at all? fk whoever decided this shit. Europe is trying so fking hard to suicide why not just do it in one shot? Im bored of waiting for the fall

>t Hawaii - er, I mean - California

Faggot who lays on the beach all day for his "vacation" instead of learning skills, improving himself physically, and experiencing culture and history detected.

>I mean Disneyworld

Manchild detected.

Western passports stopped being trustworthy the moment they gave it to anyone, restoring travel visas isn't such a bad idea although burgers aren't nearly as much of a liability as yuropoors since they have less kebabs.

Like that would matter for the general public given the downtrend in currency value and high risk of terrorism/unstable elections.

But would damage business, for Europe not the US. Gonna get a good laugh when they stone wall Brexit negotiations out of arrogance and China buys the entire region.

Real question though -- my gf and I booked two weeks in France (hiking in the Tarn Gorges) for the beginning of this August. Should we actually start working on visas?

Name one american terrorist attack in Europe.

>wanting to go to the caliphate union

Get the dick out if your mouth, Nigel. You're a free man now.

>implying I want to visit Europe now that it's overrun with mudslimes and darkies

I might have interested in taking a European vacation ten years ago but now I don't see the point. Paris has fallen, along with basically all of Germany. I'd rather not travel across the ocean just to get raped, thanks

Wait what?

Are they just throwing a tantrum over Trump? What could possibly be the reason for this?

Learning skills on vacation?
What do you do, apply for an apprenticeship for vacation?

And you know you can take your kids to Disneyworld, right?
Sounds like you're the real manchild with no children. What are you, gay?

BELGRADE 1999

>The bombing of our capital
>The bombing of Yugoslavia

China cucking the EU would be the greatest thing ever. Especially since they hate sandniggers. It would put a huge dent in muslim terrorism.

bumping for answer, this thread's too fucking fast

i need an answer to this too except for april

> Former Communist countries Poland, Croatia, Bulgaria and Romania, as well as the Mediterranean island of Cyprus, have been calling on Brussels to end U.S. discrimination against their citizens.

Why Poland and Croatia, though? I get that Bulgaria and Romania are full of dirty Gypsies but it's the western countries that naturalized millions of nogs and kebabs they should be worried about.

>thw yuropoor parliament gives more travel rights to nigger muslim rapists than to amerifats

Im going in a few months.
Greece and Italy.

it's a non binding resolution, so it's just them expressing their butt hurt, but if it's important to you, i would not risk it

Safer here than where you live.

It's not like we don't have gypsies here either.

That happy feel when dual citizen of the USA.

None of this shit they do will ever affect me.

Probably but a lot of Roms are abusing the EU travel rights to end up here, they're all over the place. Nothing against regular Bulgarians or Romanians, it's the Gypsies that are causing problems.

I like how I keep seeing this article posted on facebook with people commenting "man fuck
trump what an asshole" When the article literally says that the US hasn't been doing
this agreement for 3 years.

Let's be honest. The only reason the EU is voting on this now is because they want to
find something that they can use to possibly intimidate Trump.

>Unless they are planning to turn europe into a muslim pilgrimage site like saudi arabia

i have news for you

Like gangs of children begging, scamming and stealing? Why would you put up with this crap?

>Missing the point

It gives governments an excuse to give the same privileges to other shit holes.

user you have more "darkies", far more. You do realize that right? You do understand that on average Europe (minus the east) is still 90% native right? You're at 50% mutt.

With these syrians we've become more hateful towards parasitic minorities. Theres a reason why they're running.

This is going to hurt Europe more so than Burgerland. Tourism is huge over here.

It's desperation. They're too proud to admit how fucked they are so now they're going to keep shooting themselves in the foot

I think this is just post-Soviet butthurt and none of the big tourist countries will actually ratify it.

>slavshits
>human

>mfw irish/german
>the ultimate traitor
>yet welcomed everywhere
dont ask how it happened but it turned out great.

lol the only place I'd want to go in Europe is Switzerland any way fuck off EU

Only 4 countries even care about this.

I have no clue, I been on for a year and a half.

le masterful FYROMian trolle from Sup Forums

underrated

Fake title. It's hasn't even voted on it yet you fucking shitskin. The EU would never end visa free travel for the US. Too many of its tourism bucks come from the USA. Do you really think they want to piss off their entire economic foundation?

Congrats no burgers but all the free African/Arab kebobs you can ever want. This will end well.

Former hotspots have been deliberately trashed by their own governments. Why would we want to go anymore?

>What could possibly be the reason for this?

The US smartly requires some of the EU's newest members to still get Visa's. The EU is of course upset about this since now they can't flood the US with begging gypsies from ROMAnia who will in turn send that money back to the EU.

Weird how this isn't even a story, nobody voted on it and the powerful countries of the EU would never accept it anyway... yet it still gets hyped like crazy.

Our visa agreements are reciprocal. This means the Germans will never ratify this shit. We would lose too much in business with the USA and my company would fucking send me overseas constantly because of my American passport. I worked hard to get where I am. I don't want to be reduced to being the key account manager of 16 different products because our best salespeople can't get their visas approved.

>Implying I want to travel to muslim infested shitholes

Nothing of value was lost

>be Muslim
>time for pilgrimage to Europe
>gather Quran and prayer mat
>walk outside
>praise Allah

>Cyprus
Literally haven't heard a thing
To be honest I don't mind increasing border regulations. Keeps the snackbars out and the non-malicious in

Out of those five only Poland should get visa free travel because of their ties to NATO desu