How will the meme market ever recover from this?

How will the meme market ever recover from this?

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/legalnewsline/2017/01/25/house-republicans-target-slush-funds-created-by-doj-lawsuits/#45738cd444a8
investmentwatchblog.com/this-is-huge-obama-slush-fund-scandal-uncovered/
insider.foxnews.com/2017/03/01/mike-huckabee-justice-department-slush-fund-republicans-la-raza-banks
archive.is/u7aTT
youtube.com/watch?v=rdhNkv4ryuM
wired.com/2017/03/on-fleek-meme-monetization-gap/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>implying melanin-enriched individuals are intelligent or creative enough to profit from the production of memes
Sticking some mediocre 'dis nigga look like' in front of a clichéd pop culture reference, then pasting a handful of '100' and 'fire' symbols over a low-res jpeg does not a meme make. You nigger.

I remember when Wired used to be good. Sad how they've lost their way.

>meme economy

.....you get paid for memes

oh shit how can darkies ever recover from this?

Darkies do create some good memes.

stop this garbage reddit posting

No, you don't. You make them for fun, or to share an idea, not to make a dollar like a fucking Jew. They fail to realise this, and when they can't make more pennies on their unfunny memes they cry racism instead. Sad!

How the fuck do I profit off my memes?

>if you like my shitpost, please donate via PayPal

SEIZE MEMES OF PRODUCTION

Google brian oodesta arrested for cp

We have a shareblue i sder but breaking news is

The Obama administration funneled billions of dollars to activist organizations through a Department of Justice slush fund scheme, according to congressional investigators.

forbes.com/sites/legalnewsline/2017/01/25/house-republicans-target-slush-funds-created-by-doj-lawsuits/#45738cd444a8

investmentwatchblog.com/this-is-huge-obama-slush-fund-scandal-uncovered/

insider.foxnews.com/2017/03/01/mike-huckabee-justice-department-slush-fund-republicans-la-raza-banks

$3 BILLION US TAX PAYER DOLLARS SIPHONED BY BARACK OBAMA TO FUND LEFT WING ACTIVIST GROUPS IN ORDER TO ATTACK THE GOP AFTER HIS PRESIDENCY

Previous Threads:
> #
> #
> #

You invest in rare pepes and spicy memes from the east.

Is this some 9th level satire?

I'd love to see this fantastic memes black people have made and attempted to monetise.
You can't copyright a SpongeBob screenshot you cunts.

I invented this meme image. Where is my check?

>white
It's spelled with a J

wait, who is making money off memes?

they are for sacred worship and praise...

what
Memes on the chans come from people all over the world
We are more diverse than these libshit news outlets

kek

Yeah, but I haven't recieved a paycheck for my hard work. Is Hiroshimoot holding out on us?

We are the meme masters of this world and we're not white.

>Wired BTFO

Mongols are white

t.

I'm having a 300 page full colour glossy booklet printed up of my favourite Sup Forums memes from the Trump election. After then it will be sealed in a vault and unearthed in 15 years time. I wonder if I will be able to auction it off as the ultimate rare Pepe?

>somehow know the skin color of meme creators on an anonymous Sri Lankan stick whittling symposium
???

So niggers really do suck at everything that isn't sports, even fucking memes. Also profiting for memes is a really shitty thing to do, really greasy.

AND we are a board of peace, where the majority of us literally dont do nothing.

I made this. Would you like to invest in it?

I fucking hate the Jew bitch who wrote this article

>mfw I illegally pirate all my memes without paying for them

I saved it 1000 times to my HDD
I'll invest now that it's worth less than shit and sell it when everyone forgets about this meme
Thanks!! :D

YOU WOULDN'T DOWNLOAD A CAR

YOU WOULDNT DOWNLOAD A MEME

here's the link to the article that OP forgot to include because he sucks at life

archive.is/u7aTT

You monster!

MEME POLICE GET IN HERE!

HAPPENING
THE MEME STOCK MARKET IS CRASHING! SELL SELL SELL!
youtube.com/watch?v=rdhNkv4ryuM

Really makes you think

Wtf is a meme economy

It's been doing pretty good up to this point, so I don't think the economy will suffer

take that shit and publish it. there's quite a market

>meme economy meme is real

>mfw

Oy vey! How will I sell all these schwarze twitter memes to the goyim??

lalatina

With this as the foreword.

Meme black market is thriving because of you evil whities.
People die out there just to get their memes and all you white males use the meme economy for yourselves. Disgusting!

>wired.com/2017/03/on-fleek-meme-monetization-gap/
>'if Chewbacca mom and Damn Daniel made money why didn't the black chick who started the phrase 'on fleek'? The only explanation must be racism'

The author ignores the fact that Chewbacca Mom and Daniel, unlike that girl, were at the centre of their memes.

Meme phrases come out every day and no one earns money off them and their creators aren't turned into celebrities. A better comparison would be the 'bed intruder' song guy; he was black and did make loads of money off his meme.

DIVERSIFY THE MEMES

>spread the meme that non-white memes won't succeed in order to reduce the competition and make your own memes more likely to succeed

This is some next level shit.