This needs to go viral

"First of all, double standards is anti-intellectual, and vulgar in a sense, that you don't look at empirical questions from a scientific point of view, but you make empirical questions into moral questions. For instance: 'is migration costly?' That's an empirical question. But in Swedish debate, it has often been the case that you who raise this question, your intentions are questioned--'why do you even want to measure people's lives in economical terms?' See, you avoid the empirical answer by turning it into a moral question. And that's anti-intellectual, that doesn't solve problems. It makes it very hard to discuss actual important, relevant questions and find accurate solutions."

This needs to go viral...

youtube.com/watch?v=Mo2PIkMysJQ&t

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Q8BLfefGtg
en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Voltaire
goodreads.com/quotes/6585156-to-learn-who-rules-over-you-simply-find-out-who
theguardian.com/australia-news/2015/nov/27/cory-bernardi-mistakenly-quotes-voltaire-on-twitter-with-supposed-neo-nazis-line
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=-Q8BLfefGtg

Umm actually, it's "whom" you're not allowed to criticize.

Leftist rule sweden
In other news, water is wet

Yes but this needs attention

True, i just got interested in the state of our nation after the 13 year old was raped by a guy who got two months in prison and the big knife fight between migrants in Göteborg but its really sickening what has happened

I honestly lost all hope for this country when i began to dig deeper and i sincerly believe feminism has played a massive role in this outcome and i dont know if i should feel sorry for the girls who were raped or not because...i dont know what they voted for

many girls have voted this bullshit in, for whatever reason and sure its sad as the girl Katie Hopkins interviewed said that feminists silence victims of rape and promote rape culture but i know many guys who have stretched out a hand time and time again only to be ignored

Now that the shit has hit the fan suddenly they realize being gangraped isnt all too much fun and start realizing open borders is not a bright idea but many seem to still think our leftist rulers are going to handle it

Jag vet fan inte om det är värt att stanna

Well the right is on a march and i think it will get better soon, but me and my gf is moving to Norway.

But i will vote SD until the crowds wake the fuck up.

This isn't about him, the quote is by Voltaire

I had a gf who voted SD, i was still bluepilled but conservative and now i see i got fucked over
Single now and its nigh impossible to find a redpilled girl who wants a relationship so fuck that

Gonna move to norway or US, help build the country instead of being overtaxed to pay for politicians to feel good about themselves

Oslo?

Heaven corrupted.

To any Swede who consider themselves men:

If you're contemplating going abroad because your country is "beyond saving", you are not men.

You have been successfully emasculated by your feminist government.

Even if you move somewhere else with the best intentions, you are still a brainwashed individual and at risk of unintentionally propagating the type of attitudes that made you abandon your countries in the first place.

Voltaire didn't ever say this. It's just a propaganda piece made by people on Stormfront that they would use to Redpill normies on Reddit.

Some key points here mate
1. Good luck in dating when all girls loudly proclaim you to be racist for simply saying we shouldnt have open borders
2. Good luck with job offerings because if you even hint at migration being a problem or causing problems you wont get the job

If you as a person find yourself in a social situation where the majority of the group is out to hurt you, dont share your views and want to self destruct it is healthy to want to move
You achieve nothing by staying on a sinking ship trying to save the person laughing at you for claiming it is sinking

Its not that we want to leave our home but please tell us how the situation can be fixed
What are you suggesting instead?

>What are you suggesting instead?

You are the captains of the ship. Either save the ship, or go down with it. Men who let their countries get taken over have lost the right to propagate their genes, precisely because of the former fact.

Trondheim, the coold keeps some of the idiots away

Stay the fuck out of the US. I've met a few Swedes who have already done so and they are the most abuisve, corrupt, back stabbing, negative, disruptive faggots who destroy everything they are involved in. Seriously, your people have a fucking problem where if you aren't fucking things up you aren't happy. We don't want your fucking kind here. Maybe Norway would better for you.

So im responsible for things way beyond my control and i should go down because of it instead of going somewhere i can build a better future for myself and contribute to the wealth of the nation?

You seem deluded friend, im not holding you personally responsible for the muslim districts in the UK because i doubt you had any say in it

>Destroy everything they are involved in
>Checks flag

Kek

>whom

Actually I believe it's whomst'd've

We're not the one bailing on our country because some dumb cunt likes to call me a racist, the point is you should be fixing where you're from regardless of the effort and not just bailing to somewhere better. That's Meheecan tier, my man.

>if you even hint at migration being a problem or causing problems you wont get the job

What the fuck are you doing bringing this up at a job interview? You need to learn to play the game and fuck the system.

>What are you suggesting instead?

Beat Breivik's score

I don't think you understand the Swedish mindset. Imagenate the most blue-pilled guy you know and add some more, and you got yourself the typical swede.

>I've met a few Swedes who have already done so and they are the most abuisve, corrupt, back stabbing, negative, disruptive faggots who destroy everything they are involved in.
Maybe because they were involved in the degradation of our country
Ever think about that?

also i dont think your country is in any position to be preachy right now considering your pretty much in a civil cold war for power between corrupt democrats and nationalists

You dont have the moral high ground here, friend and i think you could need more sensible people

>shirking responsibility

Precisely one of the unfortunate symptoms I was talking about.

There are great men who turn around companies and countries. Did these men say "Oh this mess isn't my fault so I'm not going to do what I can to improve it."?

:^)

I may not fully understand it, but I can recognise it, and I'm looking at it right now.

Why not one of your own colder towns up north?

Don't fucking rule out your own country.

>We're not the one bailing on our country because some dumb cunt likes to call me a racist,
Its way beyond just calling you racist, youre ostracised more or less from all important parts of society.

Things like dating, family, friendship and work you know. These things you need
and the point was using the knowledge and drive i have to create a better place, not move to where its simply better but move to a place i can actually help improve

Right now my tax money is going to african criminal gangs and their housing, i cant stop paying tax because that will land me in jail and since its drawn automatically i dont really have a choice

ofc many of us are waking up and want to fight, we protest and we vote but the damage that has been done (and is still being done, mind you) might be far beyond repair

You should be happy if sensible people left sweden because if they did the system would collapse and they would be forced to stop funding this shit
Malmö is depending on government support since it cannot fund itself through municipal taxes anymore, too few working

>You dont have the moral high ground here
We're having this problem because we don't want to end up like you.

Get grenaded, cuckboy

>Maybe because they were involved in the degradation of our country

Exactly. Please re-read and think about what you just wrote.

I live in the north, but as long as sjws in Stockholm is in charge you get buttfucked with +50% in tax, straight to immigration...

>A swede making an argument moral

Holy shit, exactly as OP quoted.

>See, you avoid the empirical answer by turning it into a moral question.
Okay, so you admit it is costly. Now what? Why would you not want it to be a moral question in the first place?

When do we change the name from Sweden to Swedump?

>Voting in a democratic process = running a company
Well not really, now is it
If i have a employee who misbehaves i can fire said person

It is abit more difficult when youre not aware of the problem, being lied to about the problem and you need majority support to fire the misbehaving person.
It is doable, elections in 2018 and i pray we get a change from the corruption that is hounding our contry

If you think not wanting to contribute to a society that directly goes against everything you stand for is a bad thing then i dont know what to say.

No rule is eternal.

Damn...

>Voltaire

Actually, this is from a pedophile neonazi.

I wonder why right-wingers love to quote a pedophile neonazi so often.

Care to explain, OP?

With OP's video, this is being talked about, isn't it?

From where I am, I see progress in Sweden. Don't lose heart.

Holy fucking shit i love this video

m8, I live in Scotland in Glasgow, I know exactly how the tarring of someone with the term racist goes. Scotland is a supposed "nationalist" country with the SNP in power only it doesn't give a fuck about any of its nationals and Stirrgeon just wants more fucking refugees and to cuck us back into the EU after a nonsensical independence vote. My tax money goes to 40 year old refugees living on our tiny islands talking about how depressed they are and towards getting more women in computing jobs whilst food banks fucking pop up all over towns. Things like Rotherham and Operation Trojan Horse go under the radar. My own football team holds up banners that say "REFUGEES WELCOME" but you can't just bail on them.

Like I said before, regardless of the damage done you're a man of your country and you should be doing everything in your power to help if you feel like you're country is being ruined.

But again, why did you bring up immigration at a job interview? I think (especially living in Sweden) you've gotta pick your battles and redpills carefully. Good luck to you my man, hope things look brighter soon anyway.

Your mother is a whore but that doesn't stop me from fucking her

Not wanting to contribute to it and abandoning it are two different things.

i don't think you understand the concept of humanity. It's lost on most conservatives. You seem not to understand your asking to define lives worth in terms of capitalist shekels

Human lives are worthless. There's 7.4 billion of them.

This is being talked about yes, for the first time in almost 30 years
We have had problems with integration in Rinkeby (The suburb with the riots) since the early 90´s and still we had a minister of integration telling BBC that Sweden democrats are a racist party and outright lie about rape going down
There are problems but im skeptical since its been talked about publicly and has become a gradual change over the past year
We arent losing hope but if Swedes lose the election in 2018 its game over

Damn, all of europe is telling the same story it seems
I saw that Lily Allen bullshit too, that was insane

I might not have been clear, i was refering to a statistician who got refused a job at SCB (government agency for statistics) because he had used data from SCB to suggest migration caused a rise in crime
obviously you dont say dumb shit at an interview but if you even subtly suggest migration is a problem for the country and they have access to FB you can prolly see how this can be a problem

Good luck to us all in the upcoming fight, friend

This guy gets it

Well make a reasonable budget for your country where immigration budget isn't bigger than the military and police budget combined. Or where you close down hospitals and place elderly people in barracks.

Well... I rather them to suffer in their home country, than Sharia the fuck out in my own country

en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Voltaire
>To determine the true rulers of any society, all you must do is ask yourself this question: Who is it that I am not permitted to criticize?
goodreads.com/quotes/6585156-to-learn-who-rules-over-you-simply-find-out-who
STORMFRONT IS IN POSSESSION OF WIKIPEDIA AND GOODREADS! WE'RE WINNING! YEEEEY

>theguardian.com/australia-news/2015/nov/27/cory-bernardi-mistakenly-quotes-voltaire-on-twitter-with-supposed-neo-nazis-line
we're losing the guardian :( noooooo

You libshits truly are pathetic. Your denial is clinical tier.

>Maybe because they were involved in the degradation of our country
The last faggot Swede was "right wing" (for you faggots anyway) and wore a MAGA hat to work. And yet he was a self-destructive cuck who back stabbed everyone around him because he was too weak and stupid to do anything himself. He also made *everything* a moral argument.

And yes, we are going to have a civil war. And in that war, all the faggots, Swedes and cucks will be thrown into an oven. So I say Swedes better stay the fuck out lest they get the same treatment as every other faggot in this country.

Can anyone help? What does the psychologist refer to when he speaks of empirical questions? He seems to be viewing 'empirical' as 'factual', but I thought empirical means 'by experience' (which doesn't have to be factual).

How is bringing people in here to enjoy rape, grenade attacks, gang shootings, muggings, no jobs and no security humane?

its like someone who doesnt know how to swim jumps in the water to help someone drowning, you end up with two people in need of rescure and perhaps two people dead

Not gonna defend some random dude, dont know him and i dont care about him
Do you think you can know an entire nation based on the actions of a few?

Most people in sweden are leftists, if you met a leftist swede you would classify that person as more or less a communist and youd not be far off
Point being there are sensible people but they are a very, very small minority

Look beyond your borders for someone who shares your views on the world mate, im thankful for trump pointing out swedens flaws to the world because it opened up discussing and you have no idea how tiresome it is to hear people at work and in school quoting Young turks for reasons why trump is bad/evil

its not a moral argument, its a factual one. You cant make general assumptions based on your own experiences

>based on, concerned with, or verifiable by observation or experience rather than theory or pure logic.

Xenophilia does not make you morally superior bud

The swede mindset is beyond left/right.

You yourself tried to make a moral argument in this thread. That is proof that there are some things that are simply engraved in the national psyche.

Until you prove that this psyche can co-exist with a healthier national policy, It's better to keep it under quarantine.

fucking hell great video