Will these two nations who share this damn big border ever get along? Will this rivalry last forever...

Will these two nations who share this damn big border ever get along? Will this rivalry last forever? 2nd American-Mexican war when?

What rivalry?

>>..get along?
Not unless we get rid of apes.

>Will these two nations who share this damn big border ever get along?

Hopefully. Mexico just has to get their shit together, they really are a 3rd world country. I don't hate them, I just want to see them fix up their nation so that tensions can settle. But their citizens really are abusing the U.S. perks.

t. Southern Californian (661)

Recovery of AZTLAN When?

What rivalry?

this

Question for Pedro, how much money would he have to offer you for you guys to part with Sonora and Baja?

>rivalry
>implying there is a competition

Why would Mexicans even want Atzlan back just to turn it into a cartel infested shit hole? Why mess the free gibs in those states?

>rivalry
But Mexico is our bitch.

But then the 100 million beaners in those states would stop getting welfare.

Mexicans really are scum.

I don't understand America's issue with undocumented Mexicans. You guys get cheap labor = cheaper prices on goods. AND you don't give them welfare because they're undocumented.

On the Mexican side, a better life is given for them.

It's literally the definition of a win-win and America wants to throw it away because democrats and republicans constantly protect a small minority at the expense of the majority. I'll never understand it.

In Saudi we use cheap labor everywhere. Were still developing but you'd be surprised how things are coming along when you can pay a filipino/indian almost nothing to do something they would get paid for 100k in the US.

Rise of Texas and getting rid of the pests when

Revenge, cracker. You can always go to what would be left of the States to get some gibs

>In Saudi we use cheap labor everywhere.

>2nd American-Mexican war when?
Not soon enough.

someone needs a helicopter ride

Do you legitimately believe wed let Mexicans in if they took back the southwest?

>illegals dont get welfare
not correct. In fact they place huge strain on the system.

pls respond pedro

The rivalry that emerges when the white craker arrives to a new continent, oppresses Amerindian tribes, brings blacks to condemn them to be slaves, takes with force other nation's lands, and then talks about peace, muthafucka

Commiefornia leftys completely ignore that this what mexicans want.
Why?

FUN GEOMETRIC FACT:
The only way the border gets smaller is by US taking more mexican clay.

You underestimate the "cuckening of whitey" process which is recently taking place in the world, nigga. Europe has been targeted by muslim terrorism a damn lot in the last years. And even so they are still receiving Arab immigration

No Colorado, no California, no Oregon and no Nevada, do you realize how red America becomes? Also they couldnt take Texas if they tried.

Sleepy heads- You don't understand the system you are enslaved in. Just because the US is better then Africa doesn't mean it's good. The Central Zionist Bankers who own the FED and most central banks around the world uses the monetary system to keep 90+% of people in perpetual slavery. They also use the GOV control and the Laws as well. So you have to pay Taxes, Interest, usury and inflation, not to mention taxes on inflation. You end up paying probably 75% of your labor back to the mega rich bankers through the system of controls. It's complicated a bit how it works, but when you understand it, it's easy to see.

Yeah, nice try. Wake up and quit funding the ultra rich bankers..

Yea, muthafucka (BTW bitch is ugly af)

Yea I know. Every person with common sense who has had a credit card know this shit. Like you say, it happens everywhere in the western world. Thanks for the advice anyway