Hold up why haven't you moved to the greatest state in the union yet?

Hold up why haven't you moved to the greatest state in the union yet?

>ton of liberties, pretty much no gun laws, no income tax, legal dudeweed (just don't be a faggot about it)
>raw untapped breathtaking nature with a ton of amazing wildlife, very rural
>very few niggers and spics
>right wing as fuck

Leftishits and shitskins not welcome.

Terrible internet.
I work from home and my income relies on reliable and fast internet service.

dumping muh alaska pics

When Dems win the next election we really need to secede with the rest of the uncucked states and form a new union. I don't want to be part of a country that is going to be minority white in 2043.

been to alaska two years ago.
fell in love with the place
i'm seriously considering moving there
do you alskan fags need any more doctors?
only thing holding me back is the winter. i dont know how i'll take months with almost complete darkness

Fucking GOAT-tier state

Are there a lot of filipinos in Alaska?

Snow-Mexicans are terrible, depressing people.

What's Internet speeds like?

>20 dollars for some orange juice

i was gonna move there until i learnt about the mosquitoes up there

Can you get super fast internet there yet?

Inuit mostly keep to themselves in their reservations getting drunk beating their lives and dying of cirrhosis, offing themselves or killing each other over shitty poker games. Nobody cares about them.

wives*

Cherry picked image taken in Barrow or some shit. In Anchorage and Juneau it's $6-8.

The economy is dead as all fuck and most likely will never come back.

Also, despite the fact that they call themselves conservatives they are liberal in both business and politics (very pro 2nd amendment though which is respectable)

Lived there a few years for work and it's a beautiful and unique place, but not the land of milk and honey the discovery channel makes it out to be.

Of course not.

I actually want to move there in the future
Any advice?
What jobs can I do there?

ok no thanks

Because I don't want to have to get a job in the fish market.

I'm holding out hope for the big New York-London road. It would bring lots of jobs to Alaska and the Russian Far East. If that happens I might consider moving there.

Alaska has a lot of shitskins, niggers, yellowskins, as well as natives. I see more whites in Mississippi than in Alaska

my gf watches a (((vloger))) that lives in that shithole

>oh look snow
>oh look more snow
>its winter, no sun for like 2 months
>its snowing outside
>heater is busted freezing inside

you dont live in Alaska you survive in Alaska.

Light emitting plasma replicates natural sunlight.
t. Washingtonfag

True- Sleepy heads- You don't understand the system you are enslaved in. Just because the US is better then Africa doesn't mean it's good. The Central Zionist Bankers who own the FED and most central banks around the world uses the monetary system to keep 90+% of people in perpetual slavery. They also use the GOV control and the Laws as well. So you have to pay Taxes, Interest, usury and inflation, not to mention taxes on inflation. You end up paying probably 75% of your labor back to the mega rich bankers through the system of controls. It's complicated a bit how it works, but when you understand it, it's easy to see.

Wake up and quit funding the ultra rich bankers.

I think I'll move there if the elections in 2018 goes to shit, which it probably will

It does look beautiful, but too much to the west, does Fukishima radiation reach there? What about Russians during war? It may be beautiful, but not very well placed for geopolitics.

That's a damn ass lie. Flips are fucking everywhere in Anchorage.

Yes

Lived there for a year when I was 4. Don't remember much other than overly sweet breads

>very few niggers

Hahahaha

You mean that's where all the black felons go because they will hire anyone for jobs up there regardless of criminal history because they need the labor and the labor pool is tiny

Fairbanks and Anchorage has one of the highest murder rates in the US

>minnesota
>somalia
What's with the swedes and somalis?

Get some full spectrum lamps and a case of vitamin D and you're set

I live in the Mid South where manufacturing jobs are alive and well. Clarksville TN to be exact. I work a Union job at Trane that pays $23/hr. Ha kook Tire is just finishing a tire plant that will employ 1000 ppl, and LG just announced they are building a plant here.

There are literally 10 factories here that you can walk right into and get a good job. Trane starts at $11/hr, that's actually decent money for Bumfuct TN.

When mosquito season comes, you just spend a night outside without any mosquito repellent, let them do their business. Then the rest of the year you're immune.

Orange juice here is a 2 bucks for a quart
T. Juneau

Because abandoning your home state is for cowards. Nice try tho, liberals.

This is a meme

Hows california treating you buddy?

sounds like fucking heaven

Sounds good to me

They probably have more sun up there than you get over in Finland.

Montana is better.