English hate thread

>put niggers and mixed couples in every fucking advertisement

>fought against Nazi Germany because English scum hate white children

>firebomb dresden into the ground

>act like they're entitled to everything

>their own capital is non-white with a paki mayor

>mixing so much with niggers they will become Brazil within the next 50 years (2.0% pop already mixed)

There is truly no worse scum than the English, it's good Brexit happened so less nogs from England go to European countries.

I love being hated as an Englishman. If you have no enemies you are irrelevant. It is evident to all that we are not - we are conquerors and rulers.

>M-MUH EMPIRE
>WE WUZ CONQUERORS N SHIEEET

Go suck Nelson Mandela's dick English scum

Ahmed, pls.

It's the truth, also the Japanese should've finished you off.

Are the scots still whining for independence ?

The France we allied with during the Auld Alliance has changed, must be all the African genes that made you loath yourselves.

Why you idiots still on this cancerous board?

Can I get a quick rundown on this brown cuck?

>labour mayor
>big time Muslim
>calls moderate-muslims "uncle toms"
>hates white people

best tl;dr I have atm

Africans do not go well with pakis? Maybe you can find a common ground in islam?

The English generally have the political acumen of a crisp bag. There's a bucketload of things wrong with the EU, but the little Englanders in UKIP would rather sabotage the project than push to reform it, because their concerns were valid.

They reckon they can do same business with Commonwealth as with EU, countries which are piss-poor.

>firebomb dresden into the ground
DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS

Scotland is not a real country. You are an Englishman in a dress.

You from Amsterdam? You girly fags love nogs even more than the English

Deport this scum right fucking now!

Rotterdam. It still exists... barely.
It's like Harris himself said: the Germans entered the war under the childish delusion that they were going to bomb the shit out of everyone but not get bombed back.

>t. Mulatto

When the white flight to Eastern Europe occurs, you pigs will be starving on the streets begging for our return.

Don't bite me, you smacked the door during the reform.
Also if your desire for independance was really something more than some emotionnal blackmailing that would have been done by now.

John Knox was a cuck, and Mary Stuart had the worst luck of any monarch of all time, but Scots left without a monarch were left leaderless and became desperate.