Civil War thread:

Civil War thread:

To make things simple, we will assume the states that voted for Clinton are going to support an anti-Trump force, and the states that voted for Trump will support pro-Trump forces.

How will this war take place?

inb4 leftists would be crushed by the right because guns copypasta. Also, the military would likely divide itself 40/60 left/right, from what I'm seeing so far from my colleagues.

Other urls found in this thread:

newsmax.com/Politics/poll-military-back-Donald-Trump/2016/11/02/id/756721/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>inb4 leftists would be crushed by the right because guns copypasta
I agree with you on this. I think our side would win eventually but it's indeed foolish to underestimate leftists.

> Also, the military would likely divide itself 40/60 left/right
This is untrue, "Troops Backing Trump By 3-to-1 Margin Over Clinton": newsmax.com/Politics/poll-military-back-Donald-Trump/2016/11/02/id/756721/
>from what I'm seeing so far from my colleagues.
anecdotal evidence doesn't mean shit

Sleepy heads- You don't understand the system you are enslaved in. Just because the US is better then Africa doesn't mean it's good. The Central Zionist Bankers who own the FED and most central banks around the world uses the monetary system to keep 90+% of people in perpetual slavery. They also use the GOV control and the Laws as well. So you have to pay Taxes, Interest, usury and inflation, not to mention taxes on inflation. You end up paying probably 75% of your labor back to the mega rich bankers through the system of controls. It's complicated a bit how it works, but when you understand it, it's easy to see.

Yeah, nice try. Wake up and quit funding the ultra rich bankers.

The election was rigged for Hillary too make it look close, it was really 2 : 1 Trump over Hillary. Th others added up to likely 10% or more as well.

The military would divide itself 40/60

but, more importantly, that 40% liberal portion is composed of soft handed support/clerical MOS faggots and women, so more than likely the "fat" portion of the military that can afford to be cut off

>the military would divide itself 40/60

Top fucking kek. About 99.9% of the military supports Trump.

If it came down to it, they would back him in a second if a resistance sprung up.

It would be crushed in a matter of hours.

>To make things simple, we will assume the states that voted for Clinton are going to support an anti-Trump force
WRONG

There's just a dozen or so cities. Basically everything else would be supporting the right-wing faction.

And the combat arms units in the military would be overwhelmingly in favor of the right-wing faction. They'd have issues with supply and sustainment in the short-to-medium term, but the lefties would starve in the medium-to-long term so it's a moot point.

Im in washington, and I wont fight for racist or bigot ideas, but I will fight for trump

The leftists would immediately launch all the nuclear weapons they have. Since none of them can do any maths, they'd end up nuking Canada and Mexico. Soon the society would collapse and all blacks would die of hunger. Trump supporters would only watch in awe at how rapidly leftists are destroying everything conservatives hate. Some time later leftists and rightists would again unite under one country, since life has improved so greatly for everyone and there's no reason to fight anymore.

It'd go the same way as the last one. Then, the South picked a fight with its moral, intellectual, and technological betters and got its ass handed to it. This time around, the Trumptards would pick a fight with people smarter than themselves and get put down.

>launch all the nuclear weapons
That's an idiotic claim. What would they target? Corn fields? The leftists control the cities.

how they would shoot them anyways without any order from Trump?

that map is wrong you fuck

Most of the food is grown in red states. We don't need a fucking war. Just starve the bastards into submission.

The military, police, and all gun owners will support Trump.

All sjws, jews, niggers and faggots etc will support Obongo and get mowed down by our Bushmasters.

They're leftists. They'd target Trump.

>to make things simple, we will assume...

...the will of the Electors matches the will of the populace...

Look real close at Arizona, for instance. THat's just plain wrong, and Colorado too. Some of the survivin'est motherfuckers there is.

Nope. Leftists better stfd and cuck themselfs, we sharpshooters are just begging for an excuse.

They don't have the numbers or the skills or the will.

no, military would be more like 75/25 right/left.

the liberals are all concentrated in cities, easy to target and isolate.

If I was comanding general, I would close off roads going in to cities, and set up thousands of snipers and let them kill themselves over food. The countryside is too dificult to hold and defend, and everyone can grow their own food/hunt out there.

In cali I would distroy the water transportation lines, and southern california would die off in a week tops. Anyone leaving cities would be picked off by sniperfire. When it at its gravest in the cities, I would start the tank and mortar fire, until unconditional surrender is offered. I would bomb for 1 week after that to prove my point.

You don't understand how the military works now. This isn't the 1800's, there is no democracy, there will be no separation or "factions". The military is all-in, they work as one. The military is never going "left", I can tell you that right now. It will be right, always and anyone that is "left" will simply have to defect with no other options.

Here's another thing lefty cocksuckers don't understand about the military - it's one of the most highly educated fields that exists, top to bottom. Even the grunts are typically more educated than the average American, if they have stayed in the military for any length of time. They also have a strong bond to the country and their people, their families. They procreate, nearly everyone in the military makes babies and has a family.

The left doesn't have any of this, they're self-destructive. A culture that worships death and decay. It spits on procreation. The left has no spirit to fight, they can LARP, but they will never truly fight.

florida reporting in. Hillary will control all the areas with money and intelligence, so you'll be stuck with the north while we have south florida. good luck island hopping the florida keys with hippies throwing napalm

This is a faulty premise. The cities are where all the liberals live, Civil War 2 would become sieges of all blue urban centers through the country with surrounding suburbs (which are generally purple) as the war zones. The rural red swathes which make up the majority of land, natural resources, and food will be solidly under conservative control. The left will have the industry but without raw materials will not be able to break the sieges.

The majority of veterans are from the rural red areas and they've seen first hand how to fight a modern insurgency. This war would be ugly as fuck but nothing like the first civil war which split neatly along state lines.

Yeah, we saw how competent you dweebs were when y'all took over a bird sanctuary in Oregon because some Nevada welfare-queen rancher wanna-be didn't want to pay his grazing fees.

As I recall Meal Team Six there were reduced to begging for snacks, because they forgot about logistical needs like food, then turned the place into what looked like a third-world shit pit because they couldn't be bothered to flush toilets or pick up garbage.

You get uppity, you'll end up getting put down so fast you tards won't even get shots off. Now STFU and do what your betters tell you.

This...

Probably. I just googled trump counties map and grabbed the highest resolution result.

My point stands though in that a few large cities voted for Hillary and the overwhelming majority of the landmass of the country is controlled by Trump supporters.

Lefties will be stuck in cities which the right-wingers will immediately cut off, besiege, and starve into submission.

as someone who lives in a town with a VA clinic in the south that voted hillary, all those mofos have PTSD and hate decepticons i mean republicons

>do civil war reenacting as a hobby
>have full southern get up
>fully functional musket

Shit I should buy some round balls for it, imagine a civil war legit starting and some leftist faggot with a homemade Molotov gets his chest torn with a .50 caliber at 100 yards.

>75/25 right/left.
Why would you write 'right' to the left of 'left'?

>Here's another thing lefty cocksuckers don't understand about the military - it's one of the most highly educated fields that exists, top to bottom. Even the grunts are typically more educated than the average American

BaHAHahahahHAAHhahahaha

why do you let niggers and mudslimes rape your women?

get a load of this nigger

>inb4 leftists would be crushed by the right because guns copypasta. Also, the military would likely divide itself 40/60 left/right, from what I'm seeing so far from my colleagues.
Over 65% of the military voted for Trump. Most of the remaining 35% will join the supporters because it is their duty. You will have 3-10% of the military on the leftist side. Just in that comparison leftist side would lose.
A good amount of Trump supporters have been or still are in the military or police. We could also count in the people owning guns, going to shooting ranges few times a week and organizing themselves in private militias. How could people who need a safe space and never touched a gun in their lives ever be a threat?

heres the thing baby killers dont understand most americans wish you died not the iraqi kids

vs this...

makes u think

I can actually smell the BO through the picture. Don't know why the need the cammo, you could just follow the fart cloud to track those fatties down.

Were you planning on proffering an accurate prediction based on relevant metrics to go along with your confidence, or were you just going to fake it hoping to make it?

it would be excusable if only a few of the counties were wrong but literally just look at california's coastline

Coastal liberal cities will use trade with other countries and middle america will rely on resources in wilderness. Both would be foolish to advance on one another.

>This
>fat rednecks larping

Watch out Commies.

>nb4 leftists would be crushed by the right because guns copypasta

leftists would be crushed by the right because guns

>baby killers

haha, that's precious. Huddle up in your shitpit cities and keep exterminating babies by the thousands. Stay strong friendo, you will weather the storm!

Really I was just pointing out that you survivalist, AHM GUNNA PERTECT MUH CUNTRY WIT MUH GUNZZEZ types are pretty laughable, and if you could actually be bothered to pull you dicks out of your sisters for even like five minutes and attempt some kind of uprising, you'd end up dead through sheer incompetence. Nobody respects or fears you weirdos.

The lefties would be crushed by the right because the right has thousands of trained soldiers with extensive experience in IED warfare.

Why would an infinitely supplied force be foolish to advance on an extremely limited-supplied hunter gatherer force?

>inb4 leftists would be crushed by the right because guns copypasta. Also, the military would likely divide itself 40/60 left/right, from what I'm seeing so far from my colleagues.
It's like saying "prove to me X without using evidence"

Minnesota would go for Trump too senpai

So, no. You were just going prattle on with your delusions. Carry on then.

here's the cutest thing about cities - the city itself is "left", but they don't produce or do anything. Everyone that works or produces travels into the city.

Anyone that actually lives within the urban centers are total parasites. They do nothing, they are worth nothing - this is why the "left" is big on immigration, because they can import hordes of inbred, uneducated third worlders and dump them in an unholy, gargantuan shitskin pile in all major urban centers and rely on them as a voting block.

Cities are filled with the most worthless people in the world. The least educated, totally worthless. They are a net drain on everything around them - even higher education within urban centers source their students from around the country and internationally. Everything else is just a fucking zoo.

entire country versus california and washington state. hopefully the 48 clobber them.

NOTHING will happen unless some retards on BOTH sides kill a lot of people, and neither side is willing to do that

It wouldn't happen like that. There will never be a successful secession by ANY states. One, because loyalists with guns that are pro-Trump would likely not let their home state and them by proxy engage in treason. The liberals have no guns, fight skills, or physical stamina as a general. Also, the military would never flip on Trump unless he actually became literally Hitler. Even then they might just go with it. Something has to break here eventually.

Sorry guys, but there's going to be no civil war

It's possible. A big enough riot can cause a lot of death. Imagine the death toll if the LA rioters had smartphones, paid organizers, and a murderous agenda.

The left is already defiling the civility of our nation by ganging up on individuals, unprovoked, proving they're barely more than rabid animals.

>checked

hope your reload time is fast enough user

That is old and no longer relevant any more.

That was back when the dem's were in control and of fucking course Russia would help out the the rebellion then.

But now the rebs are the left. You really think Russia would help out Clinton and the left party to retake the government?

Its 33-66 Left Right military split

I'd like to throw out that Washington is just as right as any other state. Majority of leftists are in Seattle, which is a bigger population, but anything outside of the city is right. Smaller cities around are very pro right, using Trump posters, bumper stickers, and 2nd Amendment signs everywhere.

I totally understand what you guys mean, but it'll take something enormous to push first worlders into open warfare, and I'm sure there will be domestic terror attacks in the future. But one thing I still believe from back in my commie days is that first worlders have too much to lose. First world leftists don't have the drive to take a dive into the unknown, this unwillingness to fight a real war is what will prevent Civil War 2: Electric Boogaloo

Washington checking in,
Seattle and Olympia are blue, rest of state, red. Feeling you my bros

gr8 b8 m8

The left is too fractured to organize properly, believe me, I used to be in that camp. The infighting is ridiculous, and finally when identity politics was being pushed, I realized these guys had no real goals, just to feel good about themselves

>tfw rural rednecks and suburban retards will save america

look as western kansas. that is all farms and no real cities of substance. there is no way that many counties voted for hillary. there is also no blue counties near KC or Lawrence. it's a fake map based only on the knowledge of my state.

>has all the crippled and psychotic veterans on their side
p-please spare us

>the military would likely divide itself 40/60 left/right,
fucking fake and gay. the military would oust both groups and enforce the constitution. that is there allegiance.

SAGE

You mistake political majorities and popular majorities...

I'm from bumfuck PA, a very traditionally republican voting district, a very historically deep red county, and trump barely squeaked out a win here and the voting turnout was shit

My point is, break this down to the municipal level and "trump voters" are fucking done

Dont underestimate our rednecks. Theyve got +10 to mechanics and all the guns. Theyll have banjo playing mechs made out of spare car parts if Civil War 2.0 breaks out

You're acting as if this civil war didn't start during the obama presidency

Actually it's mostly shitskins. The military is packed with niggers and spics. They would be the foot-soldiers for the revolution.

It will be pretty easy for us to put the Seattle/Tacoma region under siege. All we need to do is cut off I-5 and the mountain passes. The water route through puget sound could be blockaded very easily too.

I am gonna need you to source this one

>Cook County, IL is red

What is this map?

>yfw based wisconsin finally destroys illinois and minnesota

It all depends on local military. Joint base is ran by a homosexual- will he uphold his oath to President?

The only reason Hillary won Washington state is because of voter fraud. See pic related from election night.

you need to lay off the bath salts, ass lover.

im pretty sure virginia only voted left because people near dc
virginia will split again, but wont join back with west virginia
pennsylvania will help delaware wipe out wilmington and delaware will be red

yeah and who's gonna have the tanks and the aircraft, bro? think it's gonna be a bunch of fucking ignant niggers-n-spans? guess again.

Easy? Come try it. Up here we say fuck Democrats fuck republicans, we are down for our family and friends. 90% of the adults I know have multiple pistols, assault rifles, long rifles, shotguns. NOBODY will come to my state and do shit 253/360 bitch

your map is very very wrong. see:

Why all the talk of civil war 2.0? It should be revolutionary war 2.0. why do you want to fight your fellow countrymen who are in the same shitty situation as everyone else? Why not fight against the people responsible for this country's demise? (((Jews)))

It wouldn't be as simple as "pro trump" and "anti Trump". It would be more like "people who want the union to continue as is" vs "faggots who want a revolution". Most people, including liberals, aren't going to side with the people trying to oust Trump. Only the farthest of lefties are going to be willing to side with revolutionists and change the country forever as opposed to just letting Trump's term(s) run their course.

Because they are half the problem.

Do you know what the first civil war did to this country? Not politicians but citizens who had to fight family because of people like you. Grow up child then come back and have a conversation with the adults

You need to stop spamming every thread with that opening.

>"Amateurs talk about tactics, but professionals study logistics."
- Gen. Robert H. Barrow, USMC

You're forgetting that many of those niggers and spics are in POG roles. Supply. Logistics. Support.

All these things are crucial, that logistics is what wins wars. Tanks and planes can't do dick unless the fuel and ammo is flowing.

At the very least, there would be a period of confusion and delay while all those individuals would have to be removed and their positions filled with trained replacements.

pls no bully illinois

"Grow up child" has nothing to do with anything. I am twice your age, though it is irrelevant.

Whether you like it or not, almost half your (many illegally immigrated) countrymen are leninists, and WILL secularize and persecute the other half here. It's going to happen, BLM has proven that, all that is missing is the ignition.

So whine about "muhh family" some more as if it matters to the outcome. Yes. I know. But ho is that relevant exactly, wether I know or not?

Civil war still happened. pfft

> at the very least

Did I say they wouldn't try? Noooooo. Did I say everythign would flow smooth? Noooooo.

How can you speak with any acumen whatsoever about tactics, logistics, strategy, OR probabilities, if you can't even keep your eye on the ball long enough to get through my sentence? Do yourself a favor and just get low when the shit starts. Hide in a bathtub or something.

>Also, the military would likely divide itself 40/60 left/right, from what I'm seeing so far from my colleagues.

More like 30/70 in general. The Marines would be solid right.

This wouldn't be a civil war, it'd be the military taking out trash in urban areas, and then life would go on.

People would probably be happy that all the rioting and bullshit was put to an end, permanently.

Then maybe 30-40 years later some uppity shits would start to say "They dindu nuffin'" and disgust their parents.

Sounds about right, except you left out the (((interlopers))) twisting the truth for 40 fucking years and half those parents buckling under the brainwashing

>implying that Trump's election means the good guys now control the government

Unless Trump can root them out, the deep state is still essentially in control of the government.

It would not be Dems vs. Republicans
It would be Patriotic Americans vs. the deep state of both parties. They're trying to oust Trump already, who's to say THAT wouldn't be the catalyst for starting the entire conflict??
>this is literally the final sentence or 2 of the pic

*yawn* these people don't understand what COG would look like. nice corkscrew.

>40/60 left/right
Lol.

Liberals are concentrated in cities which cannot feed themselves. They are incredibly vulnerable to siege. Much more vulnerable to siege than the right wing would be to supply disruptions.

Seige wouldn't be the issue. CIA/DOD simulations show conditions would be unlivable within 3 days in mass riot situation.

lol Garrison added a jab to the Forrestal.

Fucking SAVAGE!